Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

"Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (23342 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina / Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by omokab: 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
Who give this animal apostle? All the time he must involve in one politics or the other. A blind man claiming he sees tomorrow. Am not concern of igbo man to be president or not but he should concentrate on on his church business not to be looking for cheap popularity.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by SoNature(m): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
kilokeys:
imagine.. these men are the problem of the country

I am an IBO man.. but I don't give two hoots where the president should come from
be it efik or nupe.

all we want is someone with a vision that can lead us out of this quagmire

and all Nigerians should reason the same way.

as if breaking landmass into countries aint enough. i belive in global citizenry, if i cant have that, ill fight for nationality

There is no RACE older than being HUMAN. and we have bad humans and good humans.. vote for the latter.

Otele! What's IBO? We don't know what it means in Enugu

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by SirBunky85(m): 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
guttentag:
Let us give them a try, they may act well otherwise we will PVC them out as usual until we find the right candidate
do u think the presidency is given on a platter of gold without working for it?dis is one of our(Igbos)delusion.we alwys think dat the presidency will be handed to us without building bridges
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by OkoYibo: 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
It is very easy to toy with an Igbo man's brain.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by 2day6(m): 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
I will support an igbo man because I surely know that when he get to the power he will try to split Nigerian...am also tired of one Nigeria. we don't love ourself.
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by kennosklint(m): 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
BluntBoy:

What sense? How many jobs have they created in their five states or have their five states achieved low unemployment rate?
most of them if not all are sef employed
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by polygamist: 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
Igbo need Biafra not presidency.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Deadlytruth(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
The fundamental cause of Nigeria's failure is the fact that we ever experimented with unitary system in a multi-ethnic country. Before the introduction of unitary system Nigeria was making steady progress even though we had a Bauchi minority man as ruler.
What will therefore really return the country to its original path of progress is a return to the status quo ante prior to the incursion of the military into politics.

In a highly decentralized system much of national development will not depend on the centre hence the personality or tribe of the president will be largely inconsequential.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by viceddy95(m): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
gidgiddy:
I wonder how much he paid Stephanie Otobo to come and confess in his Church?

Fake man of God
Single 5% sense,u no get,,,,,0% sense sshsnmm

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by viceddy95(m): 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
omokab:
Who give this animal apostle? All the time he must involve in one politics or the other. A blind man claiming he sees tomorrow. Am not concern of igbo man to be president or not but he should concentrate on on his church business not to be looking for cheap popularity.
Shut up and stop fooling urself....which popularity is he looking for again,,,....He is already popular ......
U re d 1 looking for cheap popularity ,dat is y u re writing nonsense here...

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by UncleJudax(m): 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
kilokeys:

I am an IBO man.. but I don't give two hoots where the president should come from
be it efik or nupe.

as if breaking landmass into countries aint enough. i belive in global citizenry, if i cant have that, ill fight for nationality

There is no RACE older than being HUMAN. and we have bad humans and good humans.. vote for the latter.
I am Igbo too, and feel the same way. But wait for it....Most Nigerians don't!
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Reelectbuhari: 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
SoNature:

Otele! What's IBO? We don't know what it means in Enugu

u catch am
he is not igbo.....

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Leonbonapart(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
kilokeys:

be it efik or nupe.

you are not an igbo man and you are the worst thing that happen to this country

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by kernel507: 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nigeria does not need an Igbo President. Nigeria needs honest pastors.
Not extortive fakes like you.

You're quite a bitter soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by kernel507: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
solochris:
our greed as igbos wont even allow us to win

Your fther's greed is quite hopeless.
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by CSTR1003: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
kilokeys:

I would not blindly support a candidate based on tribe.. let the good man come out, if he is worth his onions, i ll vote.. but if a man from taraba can deliver , ill vote the tarabian . you are a tribalist... i hope u dont criticize racists o.. cos u are all the same. and bro.. change ur mindset
Guy, I am a realist.
You don't believe igbos can win. All your objectivizm is just bull crap .I have seen it before.
It is cowardice.

Others are projecting the best from their ethnic group including minorities , while you don't believe an Igbo nation of over 30 million strong can produce the best candidate that Nigeria can offer.

If igbos cannot produce a world class presidential candidate, then our collective education is a waste.

The issue is not a lack of quality igbo candidates.

The issue is that we have surrendered to the political embargo imposed after the Civil war.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by phase1: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
kilokeys:

be it efik or nupe.

Since you believe all races are one why are you not in Afganistan. Even Americans who also believe in global citizenry will quarrel with God if he cuts a part of California and dump it in the middle of Fallujah in Iraq.
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by chuckjonesautos: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nigeria needs a competent President irrespective of tribe or religion. A youth who can jail these old politicians without batting an eye lid..
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by phase1: 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
CSTR1003:

Really?

A nation of 30 million strong cannot produce a president and you think that is ideal?

And what if an igbo man is actually the best candidate? That means he will never get there to effect a change.

Your children too should not aspire to be president because igbo parents are not interested in politics.

Hiding political defeat under objectivism.

The Igbo are more than 60 million people globally and this is a conservative estimate.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by babapressy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hmmm
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by FisifunKododada: 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
How are the Igbo governors faring in their respective states? If you cannot turn your state around is it Nigeria you will turn around?

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Prettysophy: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
I AGREE WITH YOU SIR FOR AN IGBO MAN TO BECOME PRESIDENT. BUT @Mbuhari @ProfOsinbajo SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO FINISH THE GOOD WORK STARTED.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by dukecharles(m): 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
SuperS1Panther:
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Prophet Ayodele -- PMB will be digraced at the polls.

Apostle Suleiman -- Igbo presidency is.what we need now . Yet none of the aspirant is Ibo.

God will save us from these merchants of prophesy and authors of confusion.

Google Kingsley Moghalu. Don't always say what you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by justtoodark: 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
come and force us to vote an igbo...
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by humilitypays(m): 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
Clinton9000:
Afonjas will be angry out of envy hearing this...they will rather suffer, even die than for an Igbo man to save them. Wicked things!
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

I will advice all Igbo politicians to stay away from contesting for Nigeria's president because Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba people will frustrate all his effort to make Nigeria a better place.

I pity the Igbo man or woman that will become Nigeria's president under the current Nigeria we have now.

What Igbos need is peaceful division of Nigeria according to regions that truly seek to become their own independent country.

Igbos pls forget Nigeria's presidency if you don't want Yoruba and Hausa-Fulanis to blame all the Nigerian woes on you.

We are happier without president, God has blessed us beyond boundaries of the world, we are okay, forget some inconsequential Igbo politician and their personal clamor for Igbo presidency, majority of Igbos don't really want it to happen not with the situation of Nigeria under Hausa-Fulani-Yoruba arrangement

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by humilitypays(m): 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
FisifunKododada:
How are the Igbo governors faring in their respective states? If you cannot turn your state around is it Nigeria you will turn around?
you have a point, and you know why it is so

1. The Federal quota system

2. Majority of well meaning Igbos have lost faith in Nigeria, so they don't even involve in politics, they focus on their businesses, companies, careers, etc, leaving the touts and the rogues to be at the forefront of Igbo politics. Its sad though but majority of Igbos home and abroad are tired about Nigeria because the people they share the same nation with are backward thinkers who are mostly religious fanatics hung on barbaric religious practices that hardly develop any nation

5 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by PDJT: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
dukecharles:

Google Kingsley Moghalu. Don't always say what you don't know.

-I took out time to listen to him on YouTube, unlike me to listen to someone desiring elective Nigerian office, and I was like Waoh! What an articulate man. Even though I don’t agree with him that Ndi’Igbo should drop the #Biafraexit movement.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by rainylad(f): 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
humilitypays:
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

I will advice all Igbo politicians to stay away from contesting for Nigeria's president because Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba people will frustrate all his effort to make Nigeria a better place.

I pity the Igbo man or woman that will become Nigeria's president under the current Nigeria we have now.

What Igbos need is peaceful division of Nigeria according to regions that truly seek to become their own independent country.

Igbos pls forget Nigeria's presidency if you don't want Yoruba and Hausa-Fulanis to blame all the Nigerian woes on you.

We are happier without president, God has blessed us beyond boundaries of the world, we are okay, forget some inconsequential Igbo politician and their personal clamor for Igbo presidency, majority of Igbos don't really want it to happen not with the situation of Nigeria under Hausa-Fulani-Yoruba arrangement

You are spot on..I completely agree...

I pity any Igboman elected Nigeria's President with the current useless structure we operate..Its either re-structuring or secession...

Yorubas and hausas will heap all their woes on him like he is the cause of almajiris, and terrorists in the north and brown-roofs in the west.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Kingspin(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
Every state in Nigeria has departments/sentiments where there only aim is to dislodge the Igbo. You can also find them at the federal level. Reason been that Nigeria don't make the same law for everybody.
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Elliot2(m): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
kilokeys:

be it efik or nupe.

As an igbo man that you are,you mean to tell me that there are no capable people in Igbo land? We have since how capable d north n SW have been! u r an afonjaistic igbo man.
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Ayobami7(m): 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
Noted
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by justtoodark: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
rainylad:

You are spot on..I completely agree...

I pity any Igboman elected Nigeria's President with the current useless structure we operate..Its either re-structuring or secession...

Yorubas and hausas will heap all their woes on him like he is the cause of almajiris, and terrorists in the north and brown-roofs in the west.

igbo presidency will not change anything with this structure....

their you are right....

the same happened with jonathan....no...??

i still dont understand what you wan restructure though....

they will fight you.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC / Jonathan, Not Dasuki Gave Me N400m – Metuh Tells Court / "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.