Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

"Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (23367 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Ize-Iyamu Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina / Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
diasporaman:
Apostle( Prof) Johnson Suleman has advocated for an Igbo  President come 2019 who will  steer things around for Nigeria. He stated this during the church service yesterday.

Below is the report from the official Facebook account of the church

"An IGBO President may just be Our solution to Jobs Creation and Economic Rejuvenation" Apostle Suleman

The Senior Pastor of Omega Fire Ministries Int'l, Apostle Johnson Suleman has proposed that Nigerians should vote for an IGBO President in the forth coming General Elections in 2019.

Making his case during his Sermon on Sunday at his Auchi Headquarter Church, the fiery Apostle said "An IGBO President may just be the solutions to the problems of Jobs Creation & Economic Rejuvenation".

He added that with the enormous vast prowess of the People of Eastern Nigeria they can turn very little to surplus. He also further stated that the IGBOs are the largest employers in the country with almost every IGBO man owning a business that is thriving.

He however posed an impending obstacle to the fulfilment of this dream. Hear him out;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b8UHieV14o

https://diasporareporters.com/2019-nigeria-need-now-igbo-president-apostle-johnson-suleman/

Everyone knows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
PMB1523 IS EQUAL TO IGBO PRESIDENCY 2023

It clearly shows u don't know the igbos at all.
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by FisifunKododada: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
humilitypays:
you have a point, and you know why it is so

1. The Federal quota system

2. Majority of well meaning Igbos have lost faith in Nigeria, so they don't even involve in politics, they focus on their businesses, companies, careers, etc, leaving the touts and the rogues to be at the forefront of Igbo politics. Its sad though but majority of Igbos home and abroad are tired about Nigeria because the people they share the same nation with are backward thinkers who are mostly religious fanatics hung on barbaric religious practices that hardly develop any nation

1. What has federal quota system got to do with who runs Igbo states?

2. If Igbos really think that other Nigerians are backward thinkers/religious fanatics/babaric - then I will ask you to look in the mirror.

5 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by SakuraSimiola: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by humilitypays(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
FisifunKododada:

1. What has federal quota system got to do with who runs Igbo states?

2. If Igbos really think that other Nigerians are backward thinkers/religious fanatics/babaric - then I will ask you to look in the mirror.
The quota system makes all Nigerian governors lazy and non-creative because they know that at the end of the month, allocation will come from the federal government for them to loot and share. So generally, all Nigerian governors are not creative....and if we are to measure real performance, none of them is performing....using state allocation to construct few roads with the intention of using it to loot money without trace or raising eyebrow is not performance...these are the major jobs of all government in the world....

We should be measuring their performance by how many good paying and sustainable jobs they create, how they transform their states through initiating rare ideas and executing them to finish, etc not by building bus stops, paving roads they ought to pave in the first place, etc...

The only governors that seem working in Southwest are Lagos governors, and I want to tell you boldly that you can't use Lagos to measure a good leader because Lagos generates a lot of money, courtesy of the huge population and businesses in Lagos due to the fact that Lagos enjoyed being the Nigerian capital for many decades and is a border state surrounded by ocean.

If Nigeria was a fair nation, we ought to have Calabar sea port and Portharcourt sea port working at optimal level and serving the southsouth and southeastern regions and other regions close to them but the Hausa-Fulani-Yoruba structured Nigerian government won't allow that to happen....why To spite the Igbos and to ensure Igbos are undermined economically....

Even River Niger can be dredged to become another port....if Igbos get Biafra, you and I know that River Niger must be converted to a functional seaport.

Look at Babatunde Fashola...he thought being governor of Lagos state where everybody agrees to whatever you say and there is huge money for you to play around with any project you wish to execute is the same with handling a Nigerian federal office...ordinary Minister he can't perform....

Lastly, like I said in my first comment....majority of Igbos are fed up of Nigeria and the backwardness of the Nigerian government which have been piloted by Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas since 1969 which led Nigeria into the mess of a nation is today.....

Mind you, I love and respect Yorubas for some reasons best known to me....but when it comes to national politics, Yorubas don't do well at all...they just dance to whatever tone the Hausa-Fulani play and it has never taken Nigeria anywhere since 1969, and on this, I think the Islamic majority of Yorubas play a major role in this aspect....

I am sorry to say this...if you look around the world, most Islamic nations practicing extreme Islam are not progressive....forget Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, etc with small population being able to use the crude oil money Americans and Europeans helped them to discover and explore to build tall buildings and pave roads and be claiming developed nations, for where Are they industrious If Americans, Europeans and Asians decide to kill their economy today, it will die today because they lack creativity, they are not productive, they are not talented, they lack technology....because they spend so much time on religion and its ancient doctrines without investing in human development and technological innovation for their citizens not just employing foreigners who can leave your nation anytime.

So when I say backward religion...yes, religion is part of the problem the north is undeveloped and backward....they spend so much time and energy practicing and trying to adopt ancient barbaric religious doctrines that has never helped any nation to become a world class technologically developed nation.

Check all the tech driven progressive nations in the world...which religion do they practice Answer that....from Russia to China to Japan to USA to Canada to UK to Italy to France to Germany to Netherland to Switz to Australia to just name it.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Angel1696: 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
I have a candidate for us STEPHANIE OKEREKE
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by sammiepraise(m): 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
hmmm.
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by guttentag(m): 12:23am On Apr 24, 2018
SirBunky85:
do u think the presidency is given on a platter of gold without working for it?dis is one of our(Igbos)delusion.we alwys think dat the presidency will be handed to us without building bridges

Did Buhari work for the presidential post he is holding?

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by SirBunky85(m): 12:38am On Apr 24, 2018
guttentag:

Did Buhari work for the presidential post he is holding?
lol.he even worked harder dan obj and gej .do u know how long it took him before he succeeded?he couldnt do it alone in d cpc and with his northern votes,and he had to merge with other parties dat had strongholds in other regions.pls dont ask such a qustn again

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by darqly(m): 2:18am On Apr 24, 2018
Yes, like Roaches Okorocha... grin Rubbish.
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by laudate: 6:50am On Apr 24, 2018
Dpharisee:
Igbos are not greedy, they dont own the oil blocks, they work whatever they have in Nigeria. They dont go attacking people to take over their lands for grazing etc
Who told you that Igbo people do not own oil blocks? shocked

Emeka Offor was awarded an oil license for an oil block OPL 291, through his firm Starcrest. He sold part of it to Addax Petroleum, and made a huge profit.

Prince Arthur Eze is the Chairman and CEO of Atlas and Oranto Petroleum International Limited. He owns OPL 320, OPL 109 and OPL 293 licenses for oil blocks in Nigeria.

ABC Orjiakor owns Seplat which acquired an oil block (OPL 248/OML 56) from the federal govt. Even Ady Uba owns an oil block tagged OPL 286.

Anthony Onoh owns an oil block with license OML 54 which was awarded to his firm Eurafric Energy. Emerald Energy Resources which was awarded OML 141 is owned by JO Amaefule, AC Uzoigwe and FA Njoku in conjunction with others.

Ernest Obiejesi-Azudialu owns an oil field OML 42, which is being operated by his firm Neconde Energy. undecided

So tell me, are these men from Igbo land or are they from Japan?

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Dpharisee: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2018
laudate:

Who told you that Igbo people do not own oil blocks? shocked

Emeka Offor was awarded an oil license for an oil block OPL 291, through his firm Starcrest. He sold part of it to Addax Petroleum, and made a huge profit.

Prince Arthur Eze is the Chairman and CEO of Atlas and Oranto Petroleum International Limited. He owns OPL 320, OPL 109 and OPL 293 licenses for oil blocks in Nigeria.

ABC Orjiakor owns Seplat which acquired an oil block (OPL 248/OML 56) from the federal govt. Even Ady Uba owns an oil block tagged OPL 286.

Anthony Onoh owns an oil block with license OML 54 which was awarded to his firm Eurafric Energy. Emerald Energy Resources which was awarded OML 141 is owned by JO Amaefule, AC Uzoigwe and FA Njoku in conjunction with others.

Ernest Obiejesi-Azudialu owns an oil field OML 42, which is being operated by his firm Neconde Energy. undecided

So tell me, are these men from Igbo land or are they from Japan?

The Igbos who own oil bloacks paid for it unlike the TY Danjumas, Alakijas etc who got it as 'free gifts' from their cronies in govt

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Deadlytruth(m): 11:22am On Apr 24, 2018
humilitypays:
The quota system makes all Nigerian governors lazy and non-creative because they know that at the end of the month, allocation will come from the federal government for them to loot and share. So generally, all Nigerian governors are not creative....and if we are to measure real performance, none of them is performing....using state allocation to construct few roads with the intention of using it to loot money without trace or raising eyebrow is not performance...these are the major jobs of all government in the world....

We should be measuring their performance by how many good paying and sustainable jobs they create, how they transform their states through initiating rare ideas and executing them to finish, etc not by building bus stops, paving roads they ought to pave in the first place, etc...

The only governors that seem working in Southwest are Lagos governors, and I want to tell you boldly that you can't use Lagos to measure a good leader because Lagos generates a lot of money, courtesy of the huge population and businesses in Lagos due to the fact that Lagos enjoyed being the Nigerian capital for many decades and is a border state surrounded by ocean.

If Nigeria was a fair nation, we ought to have Calabar sea port and Portharcourt sea port working at optimal level and serving the southsouth and southeastern regions and other regions close to them but the Hausa-Fulani-Yoruba structured Nigerian government won't allow that to happen....why To spite the Igbos and to ensure Igbos are undermined economically....

Even River Niger can be dredged to become another port....if Igbos get Biafra, you and I know that River Niger must be converted to a functional seaport.

Look at Babatunde Fashola...he thought being governor of Lagos state where everybody agrees to whatever you say and there is huge money for you to play around with any project you wish to execute is the same with handling a Nigerian federal office...ordinary Minister he can't perform....

Lastly, like I said in my first comment....majority of Igbos are fed up of Nigeria and the backwardness of the Nigerian government which have been piloted by Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas since 1969 which led Nigeria into the mess of a nation is today.....

Mind you, I love and respect Yorubas for some reasons best known to me....but when it comes to national politics, Yorubas don't do well at all...they just dance to whatever tone the Hausa-Fulani play and it has never taken Nigeria anywhere since 1969, and on this, I think the Islamic majority of Yorubas play a major role in this aspect....

I am sorry to say this...if you look around the world, most Islamic nations practicing extreme Islam are not progressive....forget Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, etc with small population being able to use the crude oil money Americans and Europeans helped them to discover and explore to build tall buildings and pave roads and be claiming developed nations, for where Are they industrious If Americans, Europeans and Asians decide to kill their economy today, it will die today because they lack creativity, they are not productive, they are not talented, they lack technology....because they spend so much time on religion and its ancient doctrines without investing in human development and technological innovation for their citizens not just employing foreigners who can leave your nation anytime.

So when I say backward religion...yes, religion is part of the problem the north is undeveloped and backward....they spend so much time and energy practicing and trying to adopt ancient barbaric religious doctrines that has never helped any nation to become a world class technologically developed nation.

Check all the tech driven progressive nations in the world...which religion do they practice Answer that....from Russia to China to Japan to USA to Canada to UK to Italy to France to Germany to Netherland to Switz to Australia to just name it.....

As for the bolded: At the point of independence, Nigeria was correctly structured enough for the leaders of the subnational units not to depend on the centre but intiate creative ideas to grow their respective regions or eventual states. We made progress with it until an Igbo military officer misadventured into politics and by fiat and against general public outcry replaced that working system with this current one which encourages laziness, wastefulness, non-accountability, excessive gravitation to the centre and its attendant do or die politicking, massive corruption at the centre, Jumbo allowances for the National Assembly members, etc. His excuse was that the previous structure was promoting regional loyalty above national unity. Do we now have that national unity?
Then a Middle Belter took further that Igbo man's blunder.
All the other indices of our national failure have their common foundation on the alteration of that previous structure,
so I didn't get it seeing you heap responsibility on Yoruba and Hausa.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by guttentag(m): 11:51am On Apr 24, 2018
SirBunky85:
lol.he even worked harder dan obj and gej .do u know how long it took him before he succeeded?he couldnt do it alone in d cpc and with his northern votes,and he had to merge with other parties dat had strongholds in other regions.pls dont ask such a qustn again

I pity you bro for you don't know what you are saying
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
kilokeys:

Ezediuno Emmanuel. GO figure.
Don't paint the IBO guys as all tribalistic as you are. Some of us are actually pro-national.

with this ur logic... should a sensible candidate come from another tribe against buhari. u will vote our brother, sharing ur vote and let buhari remain in power.. cos u are too blind to see the power of coming together for a just action against impunity.
still too defensive.
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by SirBunky85(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
guttentag:

I pity you bro for you don't know what you are saying
u rather pity urself for failing to counter any of my assertion other dan blabbing
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by laudate: 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dpharisee:
The Igbos who own oil bloacks paid for it unlike the TY Danjumas, Alakijas etc who got it as 'free gifts' from their cronies in govt

You are too old to be telling such lies, nah! shocked TY Danjuma paid for his own oil block. It is on record that he did so. And Folorunsho Alakija also paid for her own oil block. In fact, federal govt under OBJ tried to take the block back from her, after they discovered how much reserves were in it. The case went to court, (in fact, it got as far as the Supreme court!) and all payments and documents were tendered. Judgement was awarded in her favour 10 years later. It was a long battle. All these facts are in public domain. Google is your friend. Please try to educate yourself. In this era of info, ignorance is a disease.....

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Ovamboland(m): 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
Masterclass32:
Most know this to be true but allow primordial sentiments and frivolity to cloud their judgement. Some would rather see Nigeria collapse than even think of an Igbo becoming president.

Hahahaha, but even talking about IBO president is not primordial sentiment?
You guys can never change, you measure others by standards you are not willing to be subjected

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by FisifunKododada: 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
humilitypays:

When you mention the flaws of other tribes in Nigeria you should not forget the flaws associated with Igbos like:

The vast majority of the illicit drug pushers are Igbos - destroying Nigeria's name both home and abroad and Igbos make up the biggest chunk of kidnappers, armed robbers and prostitutes.

Before you remove the spec from someone else's eyes don't forget to remove the giant log in your own eyes first.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by solochris(m): 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
kernel507:

Your fther's greed is quite hopeless.

All these bastar.ds loitering up and down
Re: "Nigeria Needs Igbo President" - Apostle Johnson Suleman by doctorherbal366(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
this is so nice of you sir.
the igbos are the best for now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State / Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs / Police Releases Press Statement On The Rescue Of Chief Olu Falae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.