Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

7 Foods Specially Created For Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Foods Specially Created For Women (620 Views)

Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Foods Specially Created For Women by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
For starters, I don’t mean to say that men can’t eat them but they are loaded with wonderful nutrients that cater to certain issues that are most associated with women such as breast cancer, certain types of strokes, brittle bones, etc.

1. Paw-paw
This blessed fruit is excellent for lowering your chances of getting cervical or breast cancer due to the presence of beta-carotene and lycopene. It is also rich in anti-oxidants to lower your blood pressure and keep your cholesterol levels at bay.

2. Sardine
This is easily found in the market and thank God for that because it is most recommended for pregnant and lactating women due to the presence of omega-3. Also, it can help with the production of excellent breast milk.

3. Grapefruit
It may not be as sweet as orange (that is a good thing because less sugar is always best) but it packs flavonoids which lower the risk of heart-related problems.

4. Yoghurt
To ward off the brittle bones, take more of this especially as you hit menopause since it contains calcium. Be sure to go for low-fat and without artificial sweeteners.

5. Spinach
We have always known that green veggies are good for the body but did you also know that spinach can protect you against wrinkles, dementia and some types of cancer? I’m glad you do now.

6. Beans
If you are trying to cut down your consumption of meat, then you have come to the right place. Beans are great source of protein that just happen to strengthen your heart and provide fibre to get your bowels working at optimal level.

7. Sweet potato
It has got potassium, iron, copper, vitamin A, beta-carotene, the whole works to keep you strong during pregnancy and improve your baby’s overall health.

8. Avocado
Full of healthy fats, avocado can protect your eyes and skin. We all want that glow, don’t we?

http://m.eskimi.com/ecc/post?club_id=27361&post_id=923697
Re: 7 Foods Specially Created For Women by Mandrake007(m): 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
where's cucumber?
Re: 7 Foods Specially Created For Women by myself13: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
or even bottle groundnut? Remember they enjoy it as they chuuk themselves with it and consume it.

(1) (Reply)

If Women Had No Menopause / If She Asked/controlled You On Any Of These, #notawifematerial / 21 Relationship Tips And Advice To All Ladies/women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.