Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. (5184 Views)

My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding / This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by JustAboyy: 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2019
Thanks to everyone that helped credited my account. I got 2, 2ks plus 500 from three guys. I pray may you and your households be blessed with riches ,good health and contentment wherever you are and whatever you do. Thanks and Insha Allah one day God will bless me to touch lives too.
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by JustAboyy: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
See laptop pic.

3Ggb ram
120 harddisk
14inch screen
1.87 processor
2HRS battery
Dual core processor
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
As you mentioned say hunger no fit make you read i come believe you small because i don dey that shoe before.Eyes go dey see double.Bu i wish I fit assist you but my bank account balance is #00000

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by JustAboyy: 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
cucumbae:
As you mentioned say hunger no fit make you read i come believe you small because i don dey that shoe before.Eyes go dey see double.Bu i wish I fit assist you but my bank account balance is #00000
God will provide bro. It is a phase. Na only Lipton Dey my stock now ,let me sha boil another one.
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by greatnaija01: 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
Lemme buy your laptop for 10k plus teach you legit business for free.

DM me if you accept my offer. Hunger wont kill you, it will OPEN YOUR MIND to act and think for the money

JustAboyy:
I am about loosing it . Hunger will kill me here. I am a student writing my exams now , nothing Dey on me. Please help. I even tried selling my laptop but couldn't get buyer. Please help if you can. Else if you are looking to buy laptop or know someone who will, help connct me .

Can't even concentrate on reading now and have paper tomorrow .I swear I haven't eaten since morning . This Iife . Na Lipton I just dey take since morning.

1 Like

Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by JustAboyy: 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
greatnaija01:

DM me if you accept my offer. Hunger wont kill you, it will OPEN YOUR MIND to act and think for the money

Are you offering to help or take advantage ?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by greatnaija01: 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
I could teach you ONLY and you would be making money by next week if you have money for DATA.

OR

I could buy your laptop BUT your 30k price is too high for that spec.

NO ONE IS TAKING ADVANTAGE, simply visit and see cheaper options with better specs.

besides you are in a place where it could cost me more to even ship your laptop to Lagos.

JustAboyy:

Are you offering to help or take advantage ?
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
greatnaija01:

Please what's the offer? I'm interested too

1 Like

Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by shegzy0514(m): 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
greatnaija01:
I could teach you ONLY and you would be making money by next week if you have money for DATA.

OR

NO ONE IS TAKING ADVANTAGE, simply visit and see cheaper options with better specs.

besides you are in a place where it could cost me more to even ship your laptop to Lagos.

pls am interested
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by Simpleaerobob(m): 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
[quote author=greatnaija01 post=79427827]I could teach you ONLY and you would be making money by next week if you have money for DATA.

OR

PLS PUT ME ON. TOO ON. THE BUSINESS IF IT LEGIT
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by JustAboyy: 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
greatnaija01:

OR

Maybe you didn't understand my writeup.

First, I am writing exams, maybe you missed this part.

Secondly ,I didn't mention I want to learn anything ,sorry .

And you saying I should learn and earn if I have money for data ,seriously ? I won't be here now.
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
JustAboyy:
See laptop pic.

3Ggb ram
120 harddisk
14inch screen
1.87 processor
2HRS battery
Dual core processor
Its an Acer Aspire 4715Z. The 'Q' key is missing though.
How much?
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by JustAboyy: 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
How much?
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
JustAboyy:

Low storage, missing Q key. I have 25
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by daddio(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
greatnaija01:

PLEASE TEACH ME TOO.
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by JustAboyy: 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Low storage, missing Q key. I have 25
Okay, how do we talk ? Where are you basd.
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
JustAboyy:

Okay, how do we talk ? Where are you basd. I am in Zaria
Sorry u not in my city. I'm in Abuja
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by JustAboyy: 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Sorry u not in my city. I'm in Abuja
My bad. Is there no way we can do this. I need this seriously
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
JustAboyy:

My bad. Is there no way we can do this. I need this seriously
Nope
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by Lucifer1419: 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Nope
. Yahoo babe way no get money, but just one show say her Grand level, how much them politicians give you after 4rounds of marathon sex in abuja., tell me now.
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by LarryBee1k: 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by clive2u(m): 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
If u see 500 u go collect?
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by JustAboyy: 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
clive2u:
If u see 500 u go collect?
Why not ,make I send my account ?
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by clive2u(m): 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
JustAboyy:

Why not ,make I send my account ?
yeah bt u are getting it tomoro, i dnt do mobile transfer
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by JustAboyy: 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
clive2u:
yeah bt u are getting it tomoro, i dnt do mobile transfer
Okay .
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by Welcomme: 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2019
greatnaija01:

OR

Bros pls help me to... I don't need money but just teach me that legit way .
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by clive2u(m): 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
JustAboyy:
Okay , 2023735721 first bank. thanks , I really appreciate .
ur welcome
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by s3nn2x(m): 1:30am On Jun 18, 2019
smiley
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by JustAboyy: 1:36am On Jun 18, 2019
s3nn2x:
smiley
Sir, funny right?
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 18, 2019
greatnaija01:

OR

You can get better specs at less than 30k? Post link.

1 Like

Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by nedubest(m): 3:32am On Jun 18, 2019
i need help too o, i'm a student seeing myself through school, just patronise me, i'm a grahics designer and web designer. Checkout my signature
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 18, 2019
Lucifer1419:
. Yahoo babe way no get money, but just one show say her Grand level, how much them politicians give you after 4rounds of marathon sex in abuja., tell me now.
I don't like stress. He's in another city, how will the transaction go? I'll send money first for him to send it or he'll send the laptop first? These are the things I considered. Would b unfair for me to ask him to come to ABJ to deliver it to me.

It's pathetic some of you don't critically think before quoting someone. Best you mind your business. It's my 8 rounds not yours so why wanna know? Amebo

11 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can We Call This Kind Of Yansh??? / Why Do Men Get Scared Of Commitment& Responsibilities / PHOTO: Can You Have This Type Of Cake For Your Introduction Ceremony?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.