Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

How To Make Your Penis Bigger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Penis Bigger (1453 Views)

What Nigerian Food Makes Your Penis Bigger Naturally? / How To EASILY Make Your Penis Bigger In Just 6 Minutes While You Take A Shower! / Know Your Penis Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Penis Bigger by Queerlyshrewd: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
First things first, we do not judge each other in here. We all have something to gain from reading this so I guess the best thing to do is prepare your mind to know the best and cheapest way to increase the size of your penis or that of your partner

Well I was scared to write this in the begining because I thought about all it would do to my image (considering the fact that I am a young adult with so many mature adults looking after me) but there are delicate things in life we all have to give our attention to.
Like this one.

Okay let's get down to business.

You have bought all the pills and penis enlargement creams in the market.
You have subscribed to all the KOLANUT sellers on instagram
You have tied weight lifts and all that stuff to your little man and used a twine to retain the blood flow while you groan in pain and agony.
Vacuum pumps et cetera
She's still complaining.
You have multiple partners because you heard the more, the bigger but still have to sleep with the lights off.
You double-check to make sure no one else sees you while you take a piss
Your heart is in your teeth when your girlfriend opens her mouth to talk at friendship dinners on sexual issues because your life is a mess.

So you mean all my problems are over?

So insecure because you were made with just four inches when the big guys are standing tall with seven point five.

You are probably nodding your head over and over again because this is your story. Okay, let's get to the point.

A research was carried out in the University of Reproduction and Fertility at Australia and a friend of mine (it is important to note here that I have friends everywhere) who happens to be a first class student shared all the information we need for today's lesson with me.

This research was carried out on ten different men ranging from sizes 3" - 5" (when erect I mean) for four weeks with completely natural means and no side effects.

Okay wait, I forgot to add in the headline that all of these take only one month. Scratch that. New headline reads...

HOW TO MAKE YOUR PENIS BIGGER IN A MONTH!

So where were we?

Ah yes! After four weeks the least size among the ten was 6" . Let's not go further to talk about the little monsters that the Professors of Reproduction in Australia created.

Now I went the extra mile and discovered that all the products in this little recipe are available in Nigeria. Every single one of them.

In the bushes around you, in the markets , in the streets! Begging to be seen.

After reading this you will never ever feel the need to hide yourself because this is a story of rainbows and sunshine and dreams that come through.

After taking all the advice and following the few steps below I'm sure you will need louder speakers and megaphones in the neighbourhood because she will never stop screaming.

Even three days after! The aftermath makes her go "Yess!!! THERE Oh yes" while she's out on lunch break with her friends at the office.

Every other guy becomes a big joke to her because she knows how she cannot wait to get home.

Oh and the beautiful part of this whole thing is that we when we talk about increasing size we mean the whole package. Length, breadth, width, shape- the complete package.

This is for the guys. Ladies, get in here too. Well of you don't have a partner that needs this kind of advice yet you both may break up and you could end up with one of the rich guys with a little John or something.

And for the girls that have to go around looking for a big D and end up at 35 without a husband and a small one...

Read through this anyway.

Okay this is the point where you are getting tired and your mind is screaming "Toby, get to the point already! "

Oh well,

I'm sorry. I don't have what you are looking for.

Hahahahahaha. Being serious, I'm guessing this is the first time you have ever been on the Jonathan Isei blog and I'm seriously shaking my head at you right now.

All I have to say is that Jesus is here for you. Visit the Gospel section

All you have to do is keep visiting this blog and boom .

Life gets better.

By toby

More at
http://queerlyshrewd..com
Re: How To Make Your Penis Bigger by herbertp: 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
If you are looking to make your penis bigger you are not alone. These days it is much more common for men to look for safe medical ways to enhance their manhood and their confidence. Discover the methods that are safe and medically approved. HERE... https://www.infomagazines.com/health-and-fitness/men-health/how-to-make-your-dick-bigger-naturally/

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce And Jay Z Expecting Their Fourth Child (pregnancy Pics) / Beautiful Bride & His Fiancee Rocks Agbada Matching Outfits In Pre-wedding Photo / For Married Couples, Doggy Style Is The Bes – Actress Mide Martins Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.