Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

What Nigerian Food Makes Your Penis Bigger Naturally? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Nigerian Food Makes Your Penis Bigger Naturally? (5656 Views)

Which Food Makes Your Bum Bigger Naturally? / How To EASILY Make Your Penis Bigger In Just 6 Minutes While You Take A Shower! / How To Make Your Penis Bigger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nigerian Food Makes Your Penis Bigger Naturally? by doksblog(m): 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hello guys, how’s the yuletide or X-mass season going at your end?
Despite the Coro pandemic, recession and #ENDSARS Wahala, we still need to get between the sheets. At least to rub body together for the moment.
Honestly, I know to some people it’s definitely going to be a frustrating one just because they can’t make their girlfriend, woman or partner moan on the bed.

Also, I know how frustrating, intimidating and how bad that shit can make someone (especially a man like you) feel, because I have been once in that shoe but not NOW my broo.

As a Biochemist however, I kept searching and experimenting on several ways to translate from 5minutes boy to a man of 30minutes+.

Actually, I found out that the food you eat is crucial for sexual health, from erection strength to sperm motility.
Research reveals that some specific nutrients, from common vitamins to lesser-known plant extracts, that have demonstrated positive effects on very specific aspects of penile performance.

However guys it’s time to get the penis on the groove, you definitely have to impress her this season so that she doesn’t dump you like a piece of thrash or banana peel.

With that said, I have rounded up the best examples of these sexual super foods to help you get on the groove and avoid stories that touch the heart.
Use these Nigerian foods to make your little guy look bigger and enjoy the season that lies ahead with your dear baby mama.................Continue

https://doksblog.com/what-nigerian-food-makes-your-penis-bigger-naturally/

Re: What Nigerian Food Makes Your Penis Bigger Naturally? by PhDinView: 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
I'll be back
Re: What Nigerian Food Makes Your Penis Bigger Naturally? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
If i click make i bend
Re: What Nigerian Food Makes Your Penis Bigger Naturally? by doksblog(m): 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Read and find out......the super foods
Re: What Nigerian Food Makes Your Penis Bigger Naturally? by ebexofficial: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
Pandoro
Re: What Nigerian Food Makes Your Penis Bigger Naturally? by doksblog(m): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
Meaning
Re: What Nigerian Food Makes Your Penis Bigger Naturally? by Akwaibomdude(m): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
la click la bend

(1) (Reply)

See The ₦400 Dress I Bought For Her / Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? / What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.