Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh (27324 Views)

I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo / "I Don’t Owe Senate Any Apology" - IGP Idris / PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
Comrademajeed:
Thousands of these unintellectual aggrieved youths didn't even vote PMB in 2015 election and he emerged the president of Nigeria and of what purposes or effects is your pvc going to be...

Young people now threatened The PMB led administration with the collection of PVC As if they can endure and stay on d queue under d scorching sun on d days of election....
You guys should better learn how to react positively to the reality of national issues without sentiments..PMB till 2023

Underestimate Nigerian Youth at your peril.
Even you Pay master can't say the same.
PDP and Goodluck did exactly same, thinking it will be a smooth ride as normal but their penalty ended in throwing.
Buhari 2019 penalty will be straight to offside.

Who told you youth can't stay under the sun...do we have a different weather than the sun and rain..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by legba1(m): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
Is oga momoh looking for appointment or whaT...All these old cargoes saying crap upandan....youths should go get their pvc and be ready to make your votes count...its just 10 m0nths away

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
jjj

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Captain8(m): 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
Who is dis tin?
Tony momoh dat cannot spell his fathers. dis 1 na lye abi u won com advertise ya mumuness, where did u idiot cci some youth' in buhari statement. If it was only some youth buhari cal lazy, we would av referred it to northerners and some of yuh yoruba pple. APC pls try and hide yuh ly na. Y lyin at a public like dis na.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

grin
You no get talk.

K tongue
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2018

(He said the current reality in Nigeria is that many youths are staying at home doing nothing due to lack of opportunities and that is the point President Buhari was making in his remarks at the forum.)
I always saying it, Defending buhari in any way can rendered som1 hopelessly useless in life, tony momoh is a hopeless man, buhari make his statement clear, he insulted Nigerian youths,
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by omonscloak: 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
After watching the video, I don't see anything wrong in what the president said, prior to when this govt came in most youth including me were not engaged but now most youth are even involved in agriculture. I am not a member of the APC but the PDP was the worse thing that ever happened to Nigeria. There are better things to talk about than this rubbish, no wonder we youth are not taken seriously waste our time on social media taking about the latest gossip and when it's time to vote we are still on the social media monitoring the election result without casting our votes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by fancy4eve(f): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
GavelSlam:
No apologies.

If you don't want to vote him don't vote him.

Nobody is begging you.

Your life.
sense fall on u
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by fancy4eve(f): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
GavelSlam:
No apologies.

If you don't want to vote him don't vote him.

Nobody is begging you.

Your life.
may sense fall on u
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by GavelSlam: 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
omonscloak:
After watching the video, I don't see anything wrong in what the president said, prior to when this govt came in most youth including me were not engaged but now most youth are even involved in agriculture. I am not a member of the APC but the PDP was the worse thing that ever happened to Nigeria. There are better things to talk about than this rubbish, no wonder we youth are not taken seriously waste our time on social media taking about the latest gossip and when it's time to vote we are still on the social media monitoring the election result without casting our votes.

A few more lines and you would be labelled BMC.

Wait for it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by focus7: 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
All these politicians are the same, just imagine the arrogance. The same thing pdp was accused of.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by MisterGrace: 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
This thing is an idiot o...
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by GavelSlam: 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
fancy4eve:
may sense fall on u

Gerrout.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
Buhari owes only the jobless Nigerian youths an apology for exposing them on the international stage.

The hardworking ones are not complaining, because they know he didn't insult them.

My brother, The working youths are not crying o...I find it surprising that a lot of people are taking this issue more than it was.
If someone calls u a name, try to do the opposite with Ur actions instead of making him think he has broken u by complaining.
The truth still remains that most youths in Nigeria want free money.
I never knew what was happening till I checked Nairaland and saw the noise about the lazy youth stuff.

To be sincere, a lot of youths crying foul are lazy.

A friend came to watch BBN finale last night at my place and I saw how people were in one big hall sitting down and supporting a show that cannot add value to them with Bisola as their leader.
I tell u d truth I was so angry ehn because dstv added a marvel channel which I wanted to watch a film from, but I just respected them by allowing them watch till d end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by rainylad(f): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
Buhari owes only the jobless Nigerian youths an apology for exposing them on the international stage.

The hardworking ones are not complaining, because they know he didn't insult them.

He owes Nigeria an apology,not zombies.

It is only an insane bunch of people who thinks a President going Internatiinally to castigate the youths in his country ,over a question that has absolutely nothing to do with the said youths is right...

.What has a question on FREE TRADE got to do with youths asking gor FREE things??...you lots IQ is at par with buhari's,thats why you support him.

That was how he called Nigerians criminals abraod and was applauded by legendary,no -brain zombies as well..

When his numurous atrocious utterances results in Investors pulling away,you lots will blame Jonathan and PDP....c
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by AGBORLU31PRINCE(m): 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
This are one of those problems we have in Nigeria

Before you open your mouth so wild to castigate Nigerian youth for sitting and not doing any thing you should first of all create jobs for the youth and see if there are no youth willing to work.

How many jobs have you created since this your administration or you are looking at everyone with the same you look you son son Yusuf?

Have forgotten about the Nigerian immigration job? can you vividly remember what happened? so many youth died just to have that job.

Why will the first citizen of a country utter such an ugly statement?

Or you think when they say Nigeria is the giant of Africa it is because of your folks?

Baba look at all sides of this your administration and give your self a score mark. to me, you faild woefully !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by fancy4eve(f): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

Gerrout.
am out already
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by klimkid: 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
please PMB was Misquoted....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Infomaz(m): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
[quote author=nairavsdollars post=66961150]Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Prince Tony Momoh, a former Minister of Information on Monday said President Muhammadu Buhari owes no one any apology for saying a lot of Nigerian youths are sitting at home doing nothing.

Not surprised... It was predicted .

Pius Adesanmi
@pius_adesanmi

Buharideens will cut, slice, rephrase, reframe, & deodorize this gaffe. They will question the intelligence of other Nigerians for calling it what it is. Exhausted, they will gba kamu & say: "yes, he said it, is it not true? Go to hell." Don't go to hell. Go and collect your PVC. https://twitter.com/thecableng/status/986595863026954240
2:56 PM - Apr 18, 2018

The best response to this insult will be to make sure you get your PVC.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
rainylad:

He owes Nigeria an apology,not zombies.

It is only an insane bunch of people who thinks a President going Internatiinally to castigate the youths in his country ,over a question that has absolutely nothing to do with the said youths is right...

.What has a question on FREE TRADE got to do with youths asking gor FREE things??...you lots IQ is at par with buhari's,thats why you support him.

That was how he called Nigerians criminals abraod and was applauded by legendary,no -brain zombies as well..

When his numurous atrocious utterances results in Investors pulling away,you lots will blame Jonathan and PDP....c
kingkakaone:

My brother, The working youths are not crying o...I find it surprising that a lot of people are taking this issue more than it was.
If someone calls u a name, try to do the opposite with Ur actions instead of making him think he has broken u by complaining.
The truth still remains that most youths in Nigeria want free money.
I never knew what was happening till I checked Nairaland and saw the noise about the lazy youth stuff.

To be sincere, a lot of youths crying foul are lazy.

A friend came to watch BBN finale last night at my place and I saw how people were in one big hall sitting down and supporting a show that cannot add value to them with Bisola as their leader.
I tell u d truth I was so angry ehn because dstv added a marvel channel which I wanted to watch a film from, but I just respected them by allowing them watch till d end.

@rainylad do you see, how to respond without insults, you might not be physically lazy, you can be intellectually lazy, I keep on telling people the stage the president said that might have been wrong, but he was very right.
I still insist he didn't call Nigerian youths lazy, remove bias from your mind watch that video in full, analyse it statement by statement and you will discover he said that there are youths who have not been to school, but want everything done for them because we are an oil producing nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by GavelSlam: 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
klimkid:
please PMB was Misquoted....

Do you think those wailing are unaware?

They are just being mischievous.

They are the real zombies they call others.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by rainylad(f): 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
omonscloak:

You watched and still said this rubbish??..

First of all,which country d you know who foes not have youths who are on social media blablabla..but how many of their Presidents has gone on International stage to castigate them??,or are you ignorance of International Diplomacy and appropriate way of speaking when in a gathering as a leader for crying out loud? angry

Second of all,the question he was asked had nothing to do with Nigerian youths but on free trade,so what has the youths got to do with buhari's stuppidity and inability to comprehend simple English?? angry

Dude you are a disgrace to youths and Nigetia as a whole for your comments..hands down!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Pvibe007: 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

Igbo mallam how na?
Edioot. So his an Igbo mallam for criticizing Buhari! Mugu
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by osazsky(m): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
don't mind these ipob pigs,they have been insulting buhari online, Facebook and the whole world read it on d media now he has insulted these lazy Nigerians dem day complain,what is good for kpomo is good for sharki,serves dem right ,d truth is always very bitter to the ears,gbam say baba till 2024

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by rainylad(f): 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

@rainylad do you see, how to respond without insults, you might not be physically lazy, you can be intellectually lazy, I keep on telling people the stage the president said that might have been wrong, but he was very right.
I still insist he didn't call Nigerian youths lazy, remove bias from your mind watch that video in full, analyse it statement by statement and you will discover he said that there are youths who have not been to school, but want everything done for them because we are an oil producing nation.

My friend shut up your mouth this minute!!..you deserve every insult and more..I ask which country is devoid of 'lazy youths,criminals and other names which the bastard in aso-rock loves to call his people,but how many have you heard saying so??....I dont know why you lots has to exhibit so much daftness in the name of defending buhari...

In a way,i guess the youths are too 'lazy'..otherwise mass revolution and calls for his resignation should have ensued against that aso-rock crook and herdsman called buhari for his unguarded utterances and verbal abuse against Nigerians ach time he travels abroad and has to address the International Community...that is were i fault the 'youths'.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by GavelSlam: 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
Pvibe007:

Edioot. So his an Igbo mallam for criticizing Buhari! Mugu

Maybe he's a linguist but he speaks igbo therefore I am correct to call him that.

Since I showed him evidence of his speaking igbo did you see him respond?

Some of you display very low intelligence I must say.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Jokkarm2: 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
OK, SIR WE DON HEAR . OYA CREAT JOB FOR US
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by GavelSlam: 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
rainylad:

You watched and still said this rubbish??..

First of all,which country d you know who foes not have youths who are on social media blablabla..but how many of their Presidents has gone on International stage to castigate them??,or are you ignorance of International Diplomacy and appropriate way of speaking when in a gathering as a leader for crying out loud? angry

Second of all,the question he was asked had nothing to do with Nigerian youths but on free trade,so what has the youths got to do with buhari's stuppidity and inability to comprehend simple English?? angry

Dude you are a disgrace to youths and Nigetia as a whole for your comments..hands down!

Go and sit down.

Have you not been calling him dullard for the past 3 years?

Just the mere suggestion of your laziness and you want to convulse.

If you don't want to vote him don't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Pvibe007: 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

Maybe he's a linguist but he speaks igbo therefore I am correct to call him that.

Since I showed him evidence of his speaking igbo did you see him respond?

Some of you display very low intelligence I must say.
Mugu take ur stinking observation to ur Lord n personal savior Buhari
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
Paperwhite:
Just imagine! That a national leader of Buhari's nature committed a grave national & international embarrassment is not enough.
Yet associated silly fellas like this kept on adding to the disgrace. undecided See the fools,idiots,senseless and useless people Nigerians call leaders
Nigerian youths we need a revolution
are there not many Nigereian youth who are doing nothing? is that analogy true or false?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by osazsky(m): 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
osazsky:
don't mind these ipob pigs,they have been insulting buhari online, Facebook and the whole world read it on d media now he has insulted these lazy Nigerians dem day complain,what is good for kpomo is good for sharki,serves dem right ,d truth is always very bitter to the ears,gbam say baba till 2024
the remaining 40% are fraudsters fools

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
useless man...they are digging your grave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye VS Smart Adeyemi: INEC Releases Date For Fresh Election / Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee / Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.