Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh (27332 Views)

I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo / "I Don’t Owe Senate Any Apology" - IGP Idris / PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
rainylad:

Buhari just taught you the word lazy,thats why you are singing it like a bird...APC zombies indeed,lol!

Is that all.
Or are you already at Aso Rock.

Lazy youth. grin
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
Our5k:
[s][/s]
Afonja conehead licking Fooolani ass as usual. If you're not hopelessly miserable you wouldn't be claiming Igbo when tribal marks is written all over your posts.

When a man finds it difficult to communicate reasonably, he decides to go the way of insults and emotional blackmail.

Am Igbo and I proudly have tribal marks, guess you don't know we Ngwas have tribal marks, now you know.
Thank me for enlightening your decomposed mindset, that is littered with tribal bigotry.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Our5k(m): 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
rainylad:

Or so na afonja be that??..no wonder
Someone that has been exposed years ago as an impostor. How can you claim Ngwa and not understand your dialect? Check up all his posts, they're always against Igbos.

https://www.nairaland.com/3375841/exclusive-orient-petroleum-oil-drilling/4#49753341

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by wambosamuel1980: 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
We need revolution in this country before these old men will hijack our opportunity.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by ariesbull: 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

When a man finds it difficult to communicate reasonably, he decides to go the way of insults and emotional blackmail.

Am Igbo and I proudly have tribal marks, guess you don't know we Ngwas have tribal marks, now you know.
Thank me for enlightening your decomposed mindset, that is littered with tribal bigotry.

Ngwas don't have tribal mark...which side of ngwa are you from
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
ariesbull:

Ngwas don't have tribal mark...which side of ngwa are you from

Am Ngwa and I have tribal marks.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Our5k(m): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Oluku! grin

You think I'm a brain-damaged, gullible zombie like your Fooolani lords that would gulp down every shït shoved into their mouths without asking questions?

Now, if I ask you to prove you're Igbo the next thing you'll do post some google translated Igbo words like you always do. I've witnessed you exposed and scalped many times here and how futile you've tried to defend yourself. Be proud of your conehead as I am with my Igbo and stop disgracing your ancestors in public. Abi shame no dey catch you?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by ariesbull: 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Am Ngwa and I have tribal marks.

Is that one tribal marks...that's nchi

These are tribal marks

Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
ariesbull:

These are tribal marks

My brother, any how you want to put it.
What I know is they are tribal marks put by my grandma, for reasons best known to her.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
Our5k:

Oluku! grin

You think I'm a brain-damaged, gullible zombie like your Fooolani lords that would gulp down every shït shoved into their mouths without asking questions?

Now, if I ask you to prove you're Igbo the next thing you'll do post some google translated Igbo words like you always do. I've witnessed you exposed and scalped many times here and how futile you've tried to defend yourself. Be proud of your conehead as I am with my Igbo and stop disgracing your ancestors in public. Abi shame no dey catch you?

If not that I don't want you to commit suicide, I would have told you things that will give me life ban on this forum.

Carry your uselessness to somewhere far from my mentions, if you have intelligent things to argue about, fine.
If not go and look for your fellow like minded tribal bigots.
There is a difference between loving and promoting your culture and, making jest of others.
That has never been me and that will never be me.

Now you can go to the opposite of heaven am done with you.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Our5k(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
ariesbull:

These are tribal marks
grin grin

Don't mind that criminal. He's not Igbo but I think he's lived or is living in the east like Abagworo and gets to understand a few Igbo words. I've witnessed real Aba boys expose and disgrace here several times. He's as Igbo as NgeneUkwen.u is.

See this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2838053/abia-election-more-protest-aba#41590150
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by shallysgirl: 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
Useful auchi slave.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Tiffbuxas: 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
Let's assume he said the youth are sitting at home cuz of lack of opportunities...
Now how do you defend the part when he said 'the youth are nt educated they are saying we have oil so we will not work and they are waiting for government to provide housing and health care for them'

Mr prince Nigerian youths are not stupid don't ever play with our intelligence....
2019 all lazy youths be strong enough to get your pvc and vote these ancients of days out
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Our5k(m): 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

If not that I don't want you to commit suicide, I would have told you things that will give me life ban on this forum.

Carry your uselessness to somewhere far from my mentions, if you have intelligent things to argue about, fine.
If not go and look for your fellow like minded tribal bigots.
There is a difference between loving and promoting your culture and, making jest of others.
That has never been me and that will never be me.

Now you can go to the opposite of heaven am done with you.

Stop wailing my friend. You're the worst bigot here and I only want to expose you as an impostor before you mislead others.

Accept your heritage and be proud of it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7017140_download_jpeg_jpeg54bde0b5320b19a098d0a382a7482522

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by eflintsone(m): 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
i am not a fan of politics to suppport buhari , apc or pdp but truth still remains that many nigerian youths are damn lazy ... nigerians just hate to hear the truth ... Pmb dropped the bitter truth
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
Our5k:

Stop wailing my friend. You're the worst bigot here and I only want to expose you as an impostor before you mislead others.

Accept your heritage and be proud of it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7017140_download_jpeg_jpeg54bde0b5320b19a098d0a382a7482522

I know you are a troll but I will keep feeding you.

Hope you grow fat on hate.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
Tell them oo, the youths are truly lazy, especially here on nl. Those calling for his apology are sick in the head angry
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by ariesbull: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

My brother, any how you want to put it.
What I know is they are tribal marks put by my grandma, for reasons best known to her.

Kedu side ngwa isiri bia...I know ngwa well abughi m ohuhu
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Our5k(m): 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

I know you are a troll but I will keep feeding you.

Hope you grow fat on hate.

Yes, I grow extremely fat on hate for miserable impostors like you. There's nothing too bad in hating others and loving yourself but green snakes like you must not be allowed to live.

We've dealt with chameleons like you in the past: Omenk.a, NgeneUkwen.e, Obiagelli, Egift etc until they abandoned their shells. It will be your turn soon.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
ariesbull:

Kedu side ngwa isiri bia...I know ngwa well abughi m ohuhu

Akanu Ngwa
Ugwunabor, na akuku alaoji, Aba flyover
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
Our5k:

Yes, I grow extremely fat on hate for miserable impostors like you. There's nothing too bad in hating others and loving yourself but green snakes like you must not be allowed to live.

We've dealt with chameleons like you in the past: Omenk.a, NgeneUkwen.e, Obiagelli, Egift etc until they abandoned their shells. It will be your turn soon.
You will wait till eternity, this world will end and start all over, and you will still be waiting in vain, which just sums up your life story.

Keep on hating, till you destroy your bile.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by luluman: 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
Paperwhite:
Just imagine! That a national leader of Buhari's nature committed a grave national & international embarrassment is not enough.
Yet associated silly fellas like this kept on adding to the disgrace. undecided See the fools,idiots,senseless and useless people Nigerians call leaders
Nigerian youths we need a revolution
you are on your own o, you & who go revolt? obviously you don't have a job.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Our5k(m): 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

You will wait till eternity, this world will end and start all over, and you will still be waiting in vain, which just sums up your life story.

Keep on hating, till you destroy your bile.
You don't know half of it. grin

I hate you so much I'd put a slug in your conehead if I meet you in real life.

Don't overrate yourself, you're just as 'valuable' as Buhari's cow dung.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by babapressy(m): 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
Very funny
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
Our5k:

You don't know half of it. grin

I hate you so much I'd put a slug in your conehead if I meet you in real life.

Don't overrate yourself, you're just as 'valuable' as Buhari's cow dung.

O`k,
I can see you have degenerated to paranoia.

You need help fast, looks like I struck a chord.
Better get offline, before I do worse things to you with my lyrical skills,
only words and you are going psycho.

Your life is so messed up, I feel you are messing up and being messed up by drugs.
Pick up the phone and call a relative, I don't see you making it beyond dawn before you hallucinate and drown in your own tears.

Nitwit that has graduated from insults to attempted murder.

Go and get a life.

Miserable F_ _ L
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by nairavsdollars(f): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
This is savage. Take it easy sir. We are here to exchange ideas

Proudlyngwa:

Ok, I can see you have degenerated to paranoia.

You need help fast, looks like I struck a chord.
Better get offline, before I do worse things to you with my lyrical skills,
only words and you are going psycho.

Your life is so messed up, I feel you are messing up and being messed up by drugs.
Pick up the phone and call a relative, I don't see you making it beyond dawn before you hallucinate and drown in your own tears.

Nitwit that has graduated from insults to attempted murder.

Go and get a life.

Miserable F_ _ L
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
nairavsdollars:
This is savage. Take it easy sir. We are here to exchange ideas

Thanks, but he was taking it personal, in politics I believe tribe and religion should be removed.

We can have opposing views on whatsoever, without insults.

When he stops, I stop.
Thanks once more
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by IsaAbubakar: 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
Our5k:

Allahu akbar! angry
God bless you bro
Allahu akbar cool
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
rainylad:

Where is the 'laziness' in watching BBN??..most of you crying over BBN watch European football too ardently,roaming from one viewing centre to another like nomards so what is the fuss?...,dont you watch TV??...I am not a fan of BBN.but that does not mean that those who watch are idle or lazy.

Sorry to have touched a sensitive nerve; just realised that the show has ended and that your pain and mourning must have just begun - don't mind me, kpele.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by FLYFIRE(m): 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
Buhari owes only the jobless Nigerian youths an apology for exposing them on the international stage.

The hardworking ones are not complaining, because they know he didn't insult them.

Its the Northerners that are lazy & waiting for free food & housing from oil.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
FLYFIRE:

Its the Northerners that are lazy & waiting for free food & housing from oil.

A lot of people are lazy, let's not tribalise this issue.

Let's not run away from the truth that we have youths who feel things like tax should not exist, because we are an oil producing nation, that electricity should be free as well as healthcare and education.
While I admit the government is a failure in many things, I also acknowledge the fact that we have a wrong thought line among our younger generations because they feelnand know politicians are being paid beyond their worth.
This has led to laziness and lack of desire to put in effort.

It is not a tribal thing neither is it a regional thing.

Thanks.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by rainylad(f): 7:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Sorry to have touched a sensitive nerve; just realised that the show has ended and that your pain and mourning must have just begun - don't mind me, kpele.

*face-palm*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS: Rauf Olaniyan Joins Protest, Says He Was A Victim / Lai Mohammed: Twitter Has Reached Us For Talks / Bola Tinubu Asks Osinbajo And FG Not To Increase VAT, Widen Tax Bracket Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.