Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh (27327 Views)

I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo / "I Don’t Owe Senate Any Apology" - IGP Idris / PDP Chairmanship: Wike Owes No Apology To South-west - Ogunlewe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by adamsy5111(m): 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
NIGERIAN YOUTH ARE LAZY# point to observed from reseachers.in a wider perspective some of Nigerian youth are very lazy. Negative societal perceptions is the major factor that contributes greatly for the laziness of youth which hinder youth to realized their full potential but go after white collar job, bad group(politics), fraudstars instead of self reliance. while there is a mess in the country over decade. the development of any Nations requires the collective effort of it citizen, Nigeria as a developing country with a population of one hundred and forty million people is battling with economic, social, political, extreme poverty, youth unemployment problem, most recently security, and educational challenges. The challenges led to the introduction of different educational reforms at several levels of the national operation. The reforms were designed to bring about developments in areas of needs through infusion of modern methods, and values. Specifically, education constitutes of a major focus because it is believed that education is an instrument for national development, and thus, it could be employed to achieve political, economic, and social developments. for instance youth in rural settings of some geopolitical zone of Nigerians are illiterate especially north east, central, west and south East, south and west. Hence some Nigerian youth are very lazy##
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Slurity(m): 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
I have said it before and will always say it. Buhari is still the best president in terms of love for Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by adamsy5111(m): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
NIGERIAN YOUTH ARE LAZY# point to observed from reseachers.in a wider perspective some of Nigerian youth are very lazy. Negative societal perceptions is the major factor that contributes greatly for the laziness of youth which hinder youth to realized their full potential but go after white collar job, bad group(politics), fraudstars instead of self reliance. while there is a mess in the country over decade. the development of any Nations requires the collective effort of it citizen, Nigeria as a developing country with a population of one hundred and eighty million people is battling with economic, social, political, extreme poverty, youth unemployment problem, most recently security, and educational challenges. The challenges led to the introduction of different educational reforms at several levels of the national operation. The reforms were designed to bring about developments in areas of needs through infusion of modern methods, and values. Specifically, education constitutes of a major focus because it is believed that education is an instrument for national development, and thus, it could be employed to achieve political, economic, and social developments. for instance youth in rural settings of some geopolitical zone of Nigerians are illiterate especially north east, central, west and south East, south and west. Hence some Nigerian youth are very lazy##
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by therealesttin(m): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
When people say PVC PVC, get your PVC, I can't help but wonder who they will eventually vote for. Who selected the people the PVC holders will vote for in the presidential election? You and I?

Is it not APC and PDP that will present who everyone will vote for again?
I laugh.
#hardworkingnigerianyouth
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Our5k(m): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

O`k,
I can see you have degenerated to paranoia.

You need help fast, looks like I struck a chord.
Better get offline, before I do worse things to you with my lyrical skills,
only words and you are going psycho.

Your life is so messed up, I feel you are messing up and being messed up by drugs.
Pick up the phone and call a relative, I don't see you making it beyond dawn before you hallucinate and drown in your own tears.

Nitwit that has graduated from insults to attempted murder.

Go and get a life.

Miserable F_ _ L

Read your epistle again and tell me who's the paranoid one. grin

You think I was joking when I said I'd put a slug in your head if I meet you? No, I wasn't. And I would do it for fun, not out of hate. Didn't I tell you that you're as worthless as Buhari's cow dung? So why I would I hate on a miserable piece of shït like you and your Sai barbaric cronies? To me, y'all as good as dead.

The only reason I'm angry is because you're claiming Igbo just to spite my tribe, not because you're a brainwashed zombie who won't keep his tongue off Buhari's anal cavity.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by rolams(m): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
Tony Momoh has just displayed his stupidity once more! What a pity, our so called leaders are disgrace to humanity!!
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Our5k:

Read your epistle again and tell me who's the paranoid one. grin

You think I was joking when I said I'd put a slug in your head if I meet you? No, I wasn't. And I would do it for fun, not out of hate. Didn't I tell you that you're as worthless as Buhari's cow dung? So why I would I hate on a miserable piece of shït like you and your Sai barbaric cronies? To me, y'all as good as dead.

The only reason I'm angry is because you're claiming Igbo just to spite my tribe, not because you're a brainwashed zombie who won't keep his tongue off Buhari's anal cavity.

Haha
See who wants to put a slug in my skull for fun, I guess you have a hobby of not just ranting, but shifting goal post.

First you are motivated by hate and now anger, hope it won't be sorrow next.
You are so toxic, I wonder how people cope around you.
Quit living a bitter life, and maybe you might be able to make a meaningful contribution.

Now run home and disintegrate, before you make a mess of yourself on the way home.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Our5k(m): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Haha
See who wants to put a slug in my skull for fun, I guess you have a hobby of not just ranting, but shifting goal post.

First you are motivated by hate and now anger, hope it won't be sorrow next.
You are so toxic, I wonder how people cope around you.
Quit living a bitter life, and maybe you might be able to make a meaningful contribution.

Now run home and disintegrate, before you make a mess of yourself on the way home.

Are sai barbarians naturally stupid or is yours an exemption?

I scalp haters (Afonjas and Fulanis) for fun and detest shameless impostors like you. Will you die if you admit you have a conehead and horrible tribal marks? They call me flatron and I own up to it; proudly, if I must add. Why can't you be proud of your own tribe too and show where you stand?

Fool, you keep calling yourself Ngwa man but every single post you drop here screams 'AFONJA'!!! Bloody coward.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
Our5k:

Are sai barbarians naturally stupid or is yours an exemption?

I scalp haters (Afonjas and Fulanis) for fun and detest shameless impostors like you. Will you die if you admit you have a conehead and horrible tribal marks? They call me flatron and I own up to it; proudly, if I must add. Why can't you be proud of your own tribe too and show where you stand?

Fool, you keep calling yourself Ngwa man but every single post you drop here screams 'AFONJA'!!! Bloody coward.

You have a problem and you don't know it, you see things which are not there, and your mind is conditioned to believe it.
You say you scalp fulani and afonjas, on paper I guess.

Try getting some sleep, and add water to your diet.
I really feel sorry for you, as I can see your situation is beyond hopeless.

Worthless Paper Tiger.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by SirBunky85(m): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
[quote author=nairavsdollars post=66965378]I doubt it. Who wan die
Ok.I hate it wen people keep inciting others against the govt but dey,demselves would be at the comfort of their homes.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Our5k(m): 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

You have a problem and you don't know it, you see things which are not there, and your mind is conditioned to believe it.
You say you scalp fulani and afonjas, on paper I guess.

Try getting some sleep, and add water to your diet.
I really feel sorry for you, as I can see your situation is beyond hopeless.

Worthless Paper Tiger.

Yes, I scalp them on paper and you can't imagine what I do to them, and will still do to them, in reality. Afonjas, Fulanis and tribal chameleons like you, I treat their fvck ups. Although I call it fun, I don't really take this shït as joke. I can go extra miles to hurt you and your family.

You've shown a part of your face, which I've saved in my folder. I can make that part suffer a skin disease that no doctor can cure. Try me.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
Our5k:

Yes, I scalp them on paper and you can't imagine what I do to them, and will still do to them, in reality. Afonjas, Fulanis and tribal chameleons like you, I treat their fvck ups. Although I call it fun, I don't really take this shït as joke. I can go extra miles to hurt you and your family.

You've shown a part of your face, which I've saved in my folder. I can make that part suffer a skin disease that no doctor can cure. Try me.

So aside from being, hateful, fearful, angry and nonconsistent, you are also fetish.

Good to know you admit being a paper tiger, the worst you can do to my face is print out my image and draw jagajaga on it, if that will give you some solace, kindly feel free to go ahead.
At least my image would have saved a life.

That being said your strength starts and end on the borrowed phone you are with. grin
I pity your pillow this night.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Our5k(m): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

So aside from being, hateful, fearful, angry and nonconsistent, you are also fetish.

Good to know you admit being a paper tiger, the worst you can do to my face is print out my image and draw jagajaga on it, if that will give you some solace, kindly feel free to go ahead.
At least my image would have saved a life.

That being said your strength starts and end on the borrowed phone you are with. grin
I pity your pillow this night.

You've asked for it so wait for it. Don't be alarmed when red spots start popping out of your face like some badly written Nollywood script coz that's just the symptom of what is to come. It will definitely get scarier than that. You'll hate yourself and might resort to suicide.

I don't wish you a quick death; seeing you in excruciating pains would give me a great pleasure, almost orgasmic. But if you decide to go suicidal please do it with your two eyes open.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
Our5k:

You've asked for it so wait for it. Don't be alarmed when red spots start popping out of your face like some badly written Nollywood script coz that's just the symptom of what is to come. It will definitely get scarier than that. You'll hate yourself and might resort to suicide.

I don't wish you a quick death; seeing you in excruciating pains would give me a great pleasure, almost orgasmic. But if you decide to go suicidal please do it with your two eyes open.
Now I can confirm the source of your problems, I had some doubts but its cleared now.
You are suffering from too much nollywood, what a pity your life is not influenced by Hollywood, but nollywood.

Let me just help you out, those things you see are called illusions and not real. No wonder you get scared of any little noise

Now I know am dealing with a lazy youth.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Our5k(m): 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Now I can confirm the source of your problems, I had some doubts but its cleared now.
You are suffering from too much nollywood, what a pity your life is not influenced by Hollywood, but nollywood.

Let me just help you out, those things you see are called illusions and not real. No wonder you get scared of any little noise

Now I know am dealing with a lazy youth.

Trying too hard to sound brave when I perceive your fear from my own end. I know you're so scared now your dick has shrunken and gone cold and limp.

Call it illusion if you like but those things I said will happen to you. You're not the first person I've cursed and you're not going to be the last.

That's what you get for being an Igbo hater, a zombie and an impostor.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
Our5k:

Trying too hard to sound brave when I perceive your fear from my own end. I know you're so scared now your dick has shrunken and gone cold and limp.

Call it illusion if you like but those things I said will happen to you. You're not the first person I've cursed and you're not going to be the last.

That's what you get for being an Igbo hater, a zombie and an impostor.
The only fear, is that around you.
You are just a bitter comic relief
Consumed with rejected emotions
You shout impostor hoping it to be true
But deep within you, you know you are noise personified

Now take this from a genuine lyrical assasin
It's not about yapping your flap
And claiming what you can't do
Quit running your mouth
And start using your head.
You are already consumed with bitterness and hate, fear and ignorance, and living a joke of a life, if not that I was told to go easy on you,
I would have put your soul in a jar and sent it to the bottom of the sea, rid yourself from bigotry so that your deliverance can start.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by johnne227: 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
Dis mumu emmmm, I mean momoh tony, I no even get word for u sef. If Boohaari is clue-less, u should b clue-none. We no nid any apology sef, I'm 2019 dey come Godswilling.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by brookz: 12:31am On Apr 24, 2018
Twisting PMB msgs to score cheap political points

......Are members of MEND not youths?
...Are members of Avengers not youths?
... Are Egbesu boys not youths?
.... Are those being used as politician not youths?
.....Are IPOB members not youths?
..... Are badoo members not youths?
.... Are those kidnapping for ransom like ,Evans not youths?
...... Are those pipeline vandals not youths?
.,.... Are those that invaded the Senate chamber not youths?
..... Are those engaging in illegal refineries in the Niger Delta not youths?
...... Are militants in the Niger delta not youths?
..... Are boko haram members not youths?
.... Are those being used to rig elections not youths?
.....Are cultists not youths?
......Are those involved in bunkering not youths?
.....Are robbers not youths?
... Is, Tompolo not a youth?
.. Is, Asari Dokubo not a youth?
.... Who was, Late Don Wanni that killed more than 20 people at Omoku in Rivers state on new year eve?
.. ... Are herdsmen not youths?
When, Obasanjo speaks, people talked about separating the messenger from the message. When ,IBB speaks, people talked about the message. Even when ,FFK speaks, people talked about consideration of his message. The President talked about some youths and some people are saying crucify him.....the message not relevant anymore. Some even said they have never been chastised by their parents!!!!
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Ausbalo: 12:58am On Apr 24, 2018
His trying to Blame Nigerian �� youth for his failure
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Antoeni(m): 1:30am On Apr 24, 2018
OBJ is Plotting, TY Danjuma is scheming, Internet Rats are suffocating air space with fake stories,
PMB is working,
Nigeria is Moving Forward,
To God be the Glory.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Gbengageorge: 11:24am On Apr 24, 2018
Dont worry , I dey wait for 2019......................................I will vote you out................................................ undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by orisa37: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2018
How can he appologise for the economy and system he manipulated from inflation into recession and now seriously depressed?
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by alexxo11(m): 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
he was ust telling yall the bare truth....you are one set of very lazy people...the whole world knows you by scamming and drug dealing.....( this is the kinda thing lazy people do in sane countries) but you nigerians know it as hustling.The day you will stop seeing skul mining,drug dealing and yahoo as vices then you can ask buhari for an apology....otherwise....sai baba
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by mikejimm: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2018
Paperwhite:
Just imagine! That a national leader of Buhari's nature committed a grave national & international embarrassment is not enough.
Yet associated silly fellas like this man kept on adding to the disgrace. undecided See the fools,idiots,senseless and useless people Nigeria call leaders
Nigerian youths we need a revolution

Thank God we have the video clip. These people called APC are not ashamed with lies at all. This Tony Momoh will be worst than Lai Mohammed if he were the Information Minister!
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by mikejimm: 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
xreal:
OK.

Na so una push Jonathan enter pit.

Continue deceiving Buhari.

They are the problems these leaders have. They keep deceiving them even when they know the truth!
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by ChinenyeN(m): 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
ariesbull:

Ngwas don't have tribal mark...which side of ngwa are you from

Yes we do. The most common name I've seen for it is kanja/okanja. It has a specific purpose and was for a particular practice, but then became aesthetics and became an "identifier".

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Our5k(m): 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
[s]
Proudlyngwa:

The only fear, is that around you.
You are just a bitter comic relief
Consumed with rejected emotions
You shout impostor hoping it to be true
But deep within you, you know you are noise personified

Now take this from a genuine lyrical assasin
It's not about yapping your flap
And claiming what you can't do
Quit running your mouth
And start using your head.
You are already consumed with bitterness and hate, fear and ignorance, and living a joke of a life, if not that I was told to go easy on you,
I would have put your soul in a jar and sent it to the bottom of the sea, rid yourself from bigotry so that your deliverance can start.
[/s]

Useless Afonja skull miner, you dare report me to the zombie mods, right? And after that you went ahead to type your usual meaningless epistle, knowing I wouldn't be able to reply you.

But you lie. I'm back and I'll continue tormenting you until you start feeling pains in your sharp conehead.
Brace up, those curses I laid on you are still potent and will soon begin their manifestation in your useless ewedu and hydraulic soup life. grin
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
Our5k:
[s][/s]

Useless Afonja skull miner, you dare report me to the zombie mods, right? And after that you went ahead to type your usual meaningless epistle, knowing I wouldn't be able to reply you.

But you lie. I'm back and I'll continue tormenting you until you start feeling pains in your sharp conehead.
Brace up, those curses I laid on you are still potent and will soon begin their manifestation in your useless ewedu and hydraulic soup life. grin
You are too inconsequential for me to be bothered about reporting you as well as replying you again.

Your useless curses are as useless as you are, feel free to run back to your cave and continue with your marstubation.
Am done with you.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Chelsea351: 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
Tony Momoh "WAKA"......Collect another "WAKA"....
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Chelsea351: 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
Slurity:
I have said it before and will always say it. Buhari is still the best president in terms of love for Nigeria and Nigerians.
will you keep quiet!!!
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by Our5k(m): 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

You are too inconsequential for me to be bothered about reporting you as well as replying you again.

Your useless curses are as useless as you are, feel free to run back to your cave and continue with your marstubation.
Am done with you.

My curses are on your trail already. They'll definitely catch up with you and overtake you, and might extend to your entire family of coneheads and haters if care is not taken.
Keep flapping wings and forming tough while you can, but rest assure that your life is on the line.
Re: Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh by bolaayenimo: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2020
Nigerian youths deserve apology for years of misrule

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign / Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu / Emefiele: Court Remands ex-CBN Governor In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.