Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) (49330 Views)

Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) / 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
Army burning house, police killing civilians, this country is ripe for a revolution but some foooools would still vote Buhari/Atiku, it's time to dismantle this old crumbling establishment, Sowore2019,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by flimzy24: 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by 2016v2017: 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
tribalmall:
Igbos n lies are here again. All in a bid to incite Nigerians against the system, failed campaign.
you are a dunce

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by masciv: 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
People quick to shout Police

Is there any form of identification to confirm that this man is actually a policeman?

Investigate before you start supporting false claims.

Note: I'm not saying this is false but it is false until confirmed true... the man isn't even on uniform

Rip to the deceased.
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by newoffer: 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
noblealuu:
Too many deaths in this country. Frustrated beings in the NPF.
. We are almost there. The era of eye for an eye.
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by ariesbull: 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
They are even

Rest in peace to the young man ..not the police
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by supereagle(m): 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
Where did it happen in Owerri?
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by steveDpro: 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
na wa o
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by 2016v2017: 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Army burning house, police killing civilians, this country is ripe for a revolution but some foooools would still vote Buhari/Atiku, it's time to dismantle this old crumbling establishment, Sowore2019,
Sowore is not needed,
he contributed to the ugly situation of Nigeria today,by campaigning and ushering buhari in Aso Rock.
Sowore should go and rest.
innocent souls wasted during buhari 3 years dictatorial and tyranical government will stand against Sowore.
Sowore is a double tongued and double faced man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
Majlaw:
There is more to this.
You know Igbo's.
The police man might be from the North.
Stop jungle Justice.

And what's your problem with the whole thing? Innocent citizens are brutally slaughtered by police....just this once, we avenged the death of one of our own and you are complaining. May be he should have been given a medal of honour, abi? angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by ediko5(m): 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
Kudos to those guys who killed the bastard policeman.

Look, i keep on telling people that you are respected and regarded in Nigeria when you behave wild.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by talk2percy(m): 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
That kai thing...they suppose pluck his eyes out so that in his next world he will be a blind bat! Lazy police officers everywhere! Murderers!

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Papoose269(m): 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
RIP to the man killed by the police.
I do not condone the actions of the police but the way the police officer was killed was really brutal, it shows how wicked some people are and also confirm that people are just waiting for the opportunity to exhibit their wicked desires.
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
DCMIX:
Is the police man still alive?
I doubt, u hardly stay alive when lynched seriously
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by kense88: 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
tribalmall:
Igbos n lies are here again. All in a bid to incite Nigerians against the system, failed campaign.
tribalIdiot.

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by kullozone(m): 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
Wow! I love this. Thumbs up to the lazy yoots for a job welldone. RIP to the innocent civilian.
I wish they can kill that police a second time smiley
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by kense88: 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
2016v2017:

Sowore is not needed,
he contributed to the ugly situation of Nigeria today,by campaigning and ushering buhari in Aso Rock.
Sowore should go and rest.
innocent souls wasted during buhari 3 years dictatorial and tyranical government will stand against Sowore.
Sowore is a double tongued and double faced man.
Are you running for presidency?
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by neonly: 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
If u like Beter commot Der with yur siblings causes when police come back come to raid u might have another accidental discharge
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by EmmyDJourno: 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
Make Police self dey fear small

Bastards!!!!!
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by neonly: 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
Majlaw:
There is more to this.
You know Igbo's.
Stop jungle Justice.

Why do igbo hate mallams dat much
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
Love how the story ends....
Eye for an eye...
Dia own too much..
Offa robbers comango.. Na armless civilian Dem go dey oppress.. Stewpeed force wt cowful IGP... Dat one go whr trouble dey wt helicopter dey ask JAMB question upandan... Mk Una do comot Jawe..2019 don nearly reach

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by lastempero: 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
Majlaw:
There is more to this.
You know Igbo's.
Stop jungle Justice.

Thunder fire u!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by lastempero: 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
Papoose269:
RIP to the man killed by the police.
I do not condone the actions of the police but the way the police officer was killed was really brutal, it shows how wicked some people are and also confirm that people are just waiting for the opportunity to exhibit their wicked desires.

Because its not ur own person so u will never understand the feelings.
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Papoose269(m): 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
lastempero:

Because its not ur own person so u will never understand the feelings.
I lost a sister once because of the incompetence of the doctors and nurses in the hospital, why didn't I go on a revenge mission/killing spree? Murder will never be right whether it's by a policeman or as a form of reprisal attack. The people that killed the policeman in such a gory manner need to be checked because no sane human being no matter how angry he or she is will do that. And frankly speaking, I don't care what you think, anybody who feels good about the manner in which the policeman was killed is a murderer.
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by shizzle1: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nice one by the mob

RIP to your brother
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Phrankin(m): 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
Papoose269:
I lost a sister once because of the incompetence of the doctors and nurses in the hospital, why didn't I go on a revenge mission/killing spree? Murder will never be right whether it's by a policeman or as a form of reprisal attack. The people that killed the policeman in such a gory manner need to be checked because no sane human being no matter how angry he or she is will do that. And frankly speaking, I don't care what you think, anybody who feels good about the manner in which the policeman was killed is a murderer.
You didn't do shit because you're a pussy. I bet, if you had the power you would have burnt down the hospital, lined up all the nurses and doctors and shot them in the head at point blank range.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
tribalmall:

Akpamu!

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Franzinni: 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
Have you forgotten leah sharibu?!
If you have

Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by ikwikwi: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
Police is the worst institution that has impeded the growth of Nigeria. They can't be better until they start wearing cameras and citizens are allowed to record their activities. They should also face jungle justice when the y kill people wrongly.
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Papoose269(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
Phrankin:
You didn't do shit because you're a pussy. I bet, if you had the power you would have burnt down the hospital, lined up all the nurses and doctors and shot them in the head at point blank range.
it's your father and mother that are pussies, ignorant piece of shit. Go to a sane society and go on a killing spree because someone you love got killed, I bet you know where you will spend the rest of your miserable life. We want the country to get better yet we are wallowing in an archaic sense of reasoning.
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Organs(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
People will comment and say nonsense, but Truth is we don't know what really happened, how did the Policeman kill your brother and why? Also, how do you or the mob know it was the policeman that killed your brother? what happened? Why, after that should the mob kill the policemen? Lost of issues and so many unknowns here. At the end, two people are dead and everyone will take sides depending on their bias, IPOB mumus will blame the policemen no matter what the story is, and, the Police will blame the mob. In my opinion, both are guilty because, for police, many cases go to the police and are swept under the carpet, also police do not act professionally most times, for Ipob, they are mostly liars and hate authority, basic law, they will break and dare the police and when they get shot at, they will claim innocence and law abiding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Wanted For Running Away with N20m Porsche While Test Driving at Car Shop(pic / EFCC Arraigns 19-year-old Suspected Internet Scammer / Olajide Blessing: DSS Arrest Killers Of UNILORIN Student Raped To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.