Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) (49331 Views)

Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) / 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Judgesledge(m): 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
tribalmall:
Igbos n lies are here again. All in a bid to incite Nigerians against the system, failed campaign.
Tribalmall, with such a name, why am I not surprised, well, may you continue to enjoy your system
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Techcrunchng(m): 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
Organs:
People will comment and say nonsense, but Truth is we don't know what really happened, how did the Policeman kill your brother and why? Also, how do you or the mob know it was the policeman that killed your brother? what happened? Why, after that should the mob kill the policemen? Lost of issues and so many unknowns here. At the end, two people are dead and everyone will take sides depending on their bias, IPOB mumus will blame the policemen no matter what the story is, and, the Police will blame the mob. In my opinion, both are guilty because, for police, many cases go to the police and are swept under the carpet, also police do not act professionally most times, for Ipob, they are mostly liars and hate authority, basic law, they will break and dare the police and when they get shot at, they will claim innocence and law abiding.
may you be shot by police in the next 72 hours

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Abagworo(m): 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
RIP to the dead but this did not happen in Imo State. OP always be sure before caption.
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by BENARI: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
tribalmall:
Igbos n lies are here again. All in a bid to incite Nigerians against the system, failed campaign.

Sorry dear.

Igbos are ahead of you and always will. All you have and will ever is your hate and nothing more. Enjoy it! undecided

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by authority2006(m): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
edmaraja:
Serves the policeman right, instant Justice!!

That policeman died a horrible death! See the big stones they used to wedge his head! See his tongue dangling out! What a sad way to go.
BTW: I'm not a fan of jungle justice, it sometimes lead to miscarriage of justice. Aluu 4 is still fresh on my mind.
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
Majlaw:
There is more to this. You know Igbo's. The police man might be from the North. Stop jungle Justice.
u got it, or probably a yoruba
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by billyG(m): 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
They did what is right in d sight of chukwu abiama,but dey fail to make a burnt offering out of d useless police goat.
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by OyinO: 12:12am On Apr 24, 2018
Police just arrested an innocent youth in front of his house at Yenagoa. They are asking for neighbours to drop N5,000 for his release.
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Tonason: 7:08am On Apr 24, 2018
I wish every other happy trigger policemen will get this kind of treatment.
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by SexyDenzel: 8:14am On Apr 24, 2018
Violence is not the answer but in the case of Nigeria where law enforcement agencies shoot and kill innocent people like they are nothing then this is the right way, I wish every police that have shot somebody be it accidental discharge or not it mobbed and killed this way them I guess accidental and unnecessary killing of citizens by crooks in uniforms will stop or reduce drastically. I so love how they killed the policeman. FUCKKKK THE POLICE & FUCKKKK THE LAW IN NIGERIA
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by SexyDenzel: 8:28am On Apr 24, 2018
Papoose269:
it's your father and mother that are pussies, ignorant piece of shit. Go to a sane society and go on a killing spree because someone you love got killed, I bet you know where you will spend the rest of your miserable life. We want the country to get better yet we are wallowing in an archaic sense of reasoning.
They murdered your sister and you did nothing?! NOTHING!? talk about being a stinking weak azz pusi GTFOH
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Papoose269(m): 9:09am On Apr 24, 2018
SexyDenzel:
They murdered your sister and you did nothing?! NOTHING!? talk about being a stinking weak azz pusi GTFOH
your real Daddy, if he wasn't a stinking weak ass pu**y he would have gone across the street to get a condom thereby saving the world from an unfortunate situation like you. get a life ok
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by SexyDenzel: 10:24am On Apr 24, 2018
Papoose269:
your real Daddy, if he wasn't a stinking weak ass pu**y he would have gone across the street to get a condom thereby saving the world from an unfortunate situation like you. get a life ok
Hahahahaha you see, you're quick to respond to me but you were too weak to respond to people that KILLED your sister. You're a disappointment and a disgrace to brotherhood. I pity your late sister though.
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Papoose269(m): 10:30am On Apr 24, 2018
SexyDenzel:
Hahahahaha you see, you're quick to respond to me but you were too weak to respond to people that KILLED your sister. You're a disappointment and a disgrace to brotherhood. I pity your late sister though.
lol. It's you and your foolish father that are disappointments to manhood. Shallow minded fools like you try to instigate violence because you think it's the way out, let's hope you don't die like the goat you are someday. Faceless fools like you come on nairaland acting all macho but in reality you have done nothing to improve the country, yourself and your family.
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Organs(m): 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
Techcrunchng:
may you be shot by police in the next 72 hours

May your wish and the person liking your wish fall on your heads, amen.
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Organs(m): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
SexyDenzel:

That is how you run your mouth at the end you will runaway like Ojukwu like Kanu. You only have strength when you are beside the microphone,.... Operation Crocodile smile and all of una don shut up. You are the one that should just mechionuu.
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Organs(m): 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
BENARI:

Sorry dear.

Igbos are ahead of you and always will. All you have and will ever is your hate and nothing more. Enjoy it! undecided

Ahead of who? How? hmmm, i laugh, Presidency sef dem never smell, and all they do is lament and complain, you say ahead....... Have you forgotten, they packed you and your folks out of Lagos and dumped you after the Bridge by Onitsha and you claim you are ahead.... i laugh in swahili hahuhahuhahuhahu.
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Organs(m): 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
kalu61:
You just listed what should be in place before the right assertion cab me made. l'm asking who ought to carry out those things you listed. The eye witness, reporter or police?

The writer gave inconclusive statements. Why should we believe her and act on it?
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Venica(f): 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
tribalmall:

can you hear yourself??
you are next.
say Amen!
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by tribalmall: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
Eze2000:

And how do you know this? You just sat behind your phone and made the decision, right?

lazy Nigerian youth sighted!

Your antecedent precede you. No be today you de lie to disparage Buhari.
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Eze2000(m): 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
tribalmall:

Your antecedent precede you. No be today you de lie to disparage Buhari.

And how do u know this? just by sitting behind your phone, right?

Very lazy Nigerian youth sighted!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Techcrunchng(m): 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
Organs:

May your wish and the person liking your wish fall on your heads, amen.
let's watch and see, since you are evil supporter
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by JAMESOJAY: 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
If you are a Hausa man you are a big fool and if you are a Yourba man you are an idiot..if you are a south south man am very sorry for if you say that this country is better together lol..what is happening in Niger Delta the oil spillage has not been cleaned up and you come up here to talk trash

The north and west asked them why the are scared of this word BIAFRA?
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Phrankin(m): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
Organs:

You sound like one of the lazy youths or like the bokoharam that you hate so much. Two wrongs do not make a RIGHT. Bokoharam are doing what they are doing now because of the injustices of the army and police and naija politicians. The same thing might happen with fulani herdsmen but lazy folks like you only get your news from igberetv or Nnamdi kanus ass and act based on that fake news. How did they know it was the policeman that killed the man?? ALU4 saw the gruesome murder of 4 very young Nigerians just because they said they were thieves. The media has painted fulani herdsmen as killers and some people believe it in their head, all fulani herdsmen are killers. When people were murdered in a Church in Ozubulu, guess what, FFK said the hausa fulani CP of Police in Anambra lied, that it must have been fulanis, some people believed that, now imagine someone with your mentality getting together with 10 more people with the same craziness then attacking any fulani community, then later you will find out it was fellow ibos that came from SA that did it, but guess what, some fulanis sitting quietly in their homes are already dead due to your anger and stupidity and guess what, like you said in about not being a "pussy", the "fulani is no "pussy" he is also not Ojukwu or Nnamdi kanu that runs away, he stays in the middle of the fight and fight to the END, then what do we have, fulanis coming to you to even the score..... Now, my friend is what is going on in Nigeria. Forget the lies in the media. We all have lived peacefully together before the war and after the war now why all this nonsense everywhere? because of politicians stealing us blind, pastors and imams saying everyone not like you or not worshiping like you is your enemy and you, with anger and claiming you are no pussy and asking blood for blood without getting the whole story or finding out the Truth.
TLDR
means
Too long. Didn't read.
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by kalu61(m): 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
Organs:

The writer gave inconclusive statements. Why should we believe her and act on it?
Then find the remaining. You can only query a journalist for not balancing a report not a defendant or accuser
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Organs(m): 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
Phrankin:
TLDR

means
Too long. Didn't read.

Lazy Nigerian. Go and read how many books Obama, Bill Clinton etc read and how many GEJ, Buhari and co read.... then you go sabi, why ordinary mosquito still dey bite your lazy nyash in 21st century...
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by BENARI: 11:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
Organs:

Ahead of who? How? hmmm, i laugh, Presidency sef dem never smell, and all they do is lament and complain, you say ahead....... Have you forgotten, they packed you and your folks out of Lagos and dumped you after the Bridge by Onitsha and you claim you are ahead.... i laugh in swahili hahuhahuhahuhahu.

You know the truth. No need wasting my time debating with you.

If you feel you're better than Igbos, then stop carrying their matter on your head. You can't seem to sleep unless you type some nonsense about Igbos.
You'll soon develop heart attack if you don't watch it.

AFONJA
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Organs(m): 12:14am On Apr 25, 2018
BENARI:

You know the truth. No need wasting my time debating with you.

If you feel you're better than Igbos, then stop carrying their matter on your head. You can't seem to sleep unless you type some nonsense about Igbos.
You'll soon develop heart attack if you don't watch it.

AFONJA

Good boy.... grin grin grin grin. Now, draw your ear and listen. Respect your elders and don't let me hear Biafra in your mouth again. Oya bring kola and and lets enjoy. I will give you V.P in 2019 and if you behave, President in 2023.
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Phrankin(m): 8:36am On Apr 25, 2018
Organs:

Lazy Nigerian. Go and read how many books Obama, Bill Clinton etc read and how many GEJ, Buhari and co read.... then you go sabi, why ordinary mosquito still dey bite your lazy nyash in 21st century...
more than 50 chars, no read. Repeat.
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by BENARI: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2018
Organs:

Good boy.... grin grin grin grin. Now, draw your ear and listen. Respect your elders and don't let me hear Biafra in your mouth again. Oya bring kola and and lets enjoy. I will give you V.P in 2019 and if you behave, President in 2023.

Lol... Correct guy!

I see you don't hate Igbos that much after all. grin

That's the spirit; keep it up.

I'm no Advocate of Biafra, but trust me, the marriage with the core North is not working. We all know who and from where the problems are.
The only reason I believe Igbos seek Biafra is because they realize they can't force other dissatisfied regions of the country to seek out of the stronghold of the core North.

Igbos are not Nigeria's problem, you know it. We live in peace with people wherever, we assimilate the culture and traditions of our host, and we contribute in no small measure in the development of our resident communities.
So where did we get it wrong? Is it because we speak against injustice and criticize fellow victims of injustice for refusing to speak up?

The sustained hatred against ndigbo is a deliberate ploy by the core North to keep Nigeria under their savagery. They appease others a little from time to time and deprive Igbos in other to make us a common enemy.

But think of it, who is paying the price today? certainly not just Igbos.

The Fulani man kill us all on a daily basis and yet, our real enemies are the Igbos.
It doesn't make.

This hatred is diversionary.
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Organs(m): 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
BENARI:

Lol... Correct guy!

I see you don't hate Igbos that much after all. grin

That's the spirit; keep it up.

I'm no Advocate of Biafra, but trust me, the marriage with the core North is not working. We all know who and from where the problems are.
The only reason I believe Igbos seek Biafra is because they realize they can't force other dissatisfied regions of the country to seek out of the stronghold of the core North.

Igbos are not Nigeria's problem, you know it. We live in peace with people wherever, we assimilate the culture and traditions of our host, and we contribute in no small measure in the development of our resident communities.
So where did we get it wrong? Is it because we speak against injustice and criticize fellow victims of injustice for refusing to speak up?

The sustained hatred against ndigbo is a deliberate ploy by the core North to keep Nigeria under their savagery. They appease others a little from time to time and deprive Igbos in other to make us a common enemy.

But think of it, who is paying the price today? certainly not just Igbos.

The Fulani man kill us all on a daily basis and yet, our real enemies are the Igbos.
It doesn't make.

This hatred is diversionary.

Bros, Thank you very much for your piece. I disagree with you in certain things you brought up. Nigerian's problem are the politicians stealing us blind. For Ndigbo's role in the problem, Ndigbo are greedy and lack sincerity. That is the truth no matter how you look at it. Now, remember we had an excellent system in place with Zik as president and Balewa as PM< now tell me who introduced the Military into our Govt that we had till date, Ibos, why, Greed, and false accusation lacking sincerity, now, Ojukwu declared war, reasons were not SINCERE, that was why he lost and ran away, now came Ekwueme, he was not supported by Ibos, if an Ibo man forms alliance, he is seen as a deserter, Ibos will team up where the money is and not where the truth is, else how on earth will Indigbo support GEJ, a GOVT that was running on corruption that the whole world knew existed on corruption, when it was Okadigbo and Buhari, Ndigbo did not support, when Ekwueme formed G34 that became PDP, Ndigbo was not solidly behind him, when it was hijacked from Ekwueme by corrupt politicians, some Nigerians cried foul, Ndigbo kept mute...My broda, Hausas are not our problem, Yes, they say some things that are wrong and all, people has always manipulated us because we are not united period. Until we all come together and not point to Ibo, hausa, yoruba and agree right is right and wrong is wrong, IBB is a thief we all agree, it doesnt matter if he is muslim or Hausa and needs to be prosecuted, Nnamani is a thief, we all agree, it dont matter if he is christian or Ibo and needs to be in jail period, then maybe we can all come together. Also, 8 years ago, there was no bokoharam and fulani massacre, remember that...
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by BENARI: 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
Organs:

Bros, Thank you very much for your piece. I disagree with you in certain things you brought up. Nigerian's problem are the politicians stealing us blind. For Ndigbo's role in the problem, Ndigbo are greedy and lack sincerity. That is the truth no matter how you look at it. Now, remember we had an excellent system in place with Zik as president and Balewa as PM< now tell me who introduced the Military into our Govt that we had till date, Ibos, why, Greed, and false accusation lacking sincerity, now, Ojukwu declared war, reasons were not SINCERE, that was why he lost and ran away, now came Ekwueme, he was not supported by Ibos, if an Ibo man forms alliance, he is seen as a deserter, Ibos will team up where the money is and not where the truth is, else how on earth will Indigbo support GEJ, a GOVT that was running on corruption that the whole world knew existed on corruption, when it was Okadigbo and Buhari, Ndigbo did not support, when Ekwueme formed G34 that became PDP, Ndigbo was not solidly behind him, when it was hijacked from Ekwueme by corrupt politicians, some Nigerians cried foul, Ndigbo kept mute...My broda, Hausas are not our problem, Yes, they say some things that are wrong and all, people has always manipulated us because we are not united period. Until we all come together and not point to Ibo, hausa, yoruba and agree right is right and wrong is wrong, IBB is a thief we all agree, it doesnt matter if he is muslim or Hausa and needs to be prosecuted, Nnamani is a thief, we all agree, it dont matter if he is christian or Ibo and needs to be in jail period, then maybe we can all come together. Also, 8 years ago, there was no bokoharam and fulani massacre, remember that...

With due respect, you don't seem to understand Nigeria's problem, and what you've recommended is not the solution.

Nigeria is a bad marriage simple; it needs a divorce.
Some marriage will never work; this one certainly falls among.

I respect your views though. It's been nice. Almost feels like a personal chat btw you and I.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Wanted For Running Away with N20m Porsche While Test Driving at Car Shop(pic / Olajide Blessing: DSS Arrest Killers Of UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / EFCC Arraigns 19-year-old Suspected Internet Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.