Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) (49332 Views)

Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) / 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Organs(m): 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
BENARI:

With due respect, you don't seem to understand Nigeria's problem, and what you've recommended is not the solution.

Nigeria is a bad marriage simple; it needs a divorce.
Some marriage will never work; this one certainly falls among.

I respect your views though. It's been nice. Almost feels like a personal chat btw you and I.

Oh yeah my broda, its now more matured. Trust me, our diversity is an opportunity. The only reason why you think the mariiage will not work is because you are looking at it from a us against them point of view. If you look at it from a point of view of mutual co existence that we all want the same basis things of Peace, security, good living standards etc, you will see we can actually unite. But, if you look at it from the competitive mindset, the what is everyone bringing to the table, who is getting what etc, then yes, and guess what, there is no end to it. Now, my broda, can you draw the map of Biafra? i mean what and what constitute the territories that wants to cecede and be in Biafra?? After that, ask yourself this simple question, why is it that the SS, i.e Bayelsa, Rivers, Cross River, etc will rather team up with the North rather than with Biafra? That will tell you all i am telling you, its the truth my broda. I want an Ibo Presidency, Ekwueme was a Nigerian, he didnt get support back home, Ukiwe is a trusted and upright Ibo man with the highest of integrity, but if he comes out now, will Ndigbo support him? No. Long story short, my broda, i love you as a fellow Nigerian of Ibo descent, i need you just like you need me. We can salvage our country together, but first we must be united with a COMMON IDEAL.
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by dederocs(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Always remember your powers are limited as a human being...
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by Mayng01(m): 12:00am On Sep 11, 2020
Madness at it’s peak. What you reap is what you have sowed.
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by babadigu(m): 3:07am On Sep 11, 2020
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by akbonus: 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
tribalmall:
Igbos n lies are here again. All in a bid to incite Nigerians against the system, failed campaign.
you must be a very big fool to spit this trash out the gutter you called mouth, how is Igbo your problem? mind you i am from Delta South ,if you know where that is.
Re: Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) by akbonus: 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
TheTrueSeeker:
Hmm just can't imagine how many page statement she would be writing soon in the Police Station by the time they come for her....!!!

What led your brother's death?
so who and who killed the Policeman?
Can you point them one by one?
etc...!!!

Modified
Was he a plain clothed Policeman?

The police force should get ready to alsp write a long epistle of what led to her brothers death too na, abi is her brother a slave or don't have a family?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olajide Blessing: DSS Arrest Killers Of UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / EFCC Arraigns 19-year-old Suspected Internet Scammer / We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.