Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Notice To Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Notice To Women (545 Views)

What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notice To Women by softprick: 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
Women learn to have self respect,if you lack self respect then atleast respect your family name and reputation,I know times are hard and it’s double hard being a man but we get by without selling our bodies to the highest bidder,there are other ways to make money legitimately without being a prostitute,I’m saying this on Nairaland because this trade is getting out of hand and nobody seem to be talking about it,their excuse is always “it is their body and it doesn’t concern me” it does concern everyone of us because one day our kids,your kids,might see that as a legit way of making money since it’s the norm now,women we understand your plight but most of the things you even spend the money for is not profitable to begin with.please ladies talk to your fellow women so that can see they are not really doing anyone any favor but are damaging their reputation and bodies.there are spiritual implications as well sleeping with random people so please make una try change.

1 Like

Re: Notice To Women by austyn0(m): 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
Will the deeply affected ones bother reading this piece??..... I doubt.
Re: Notice To Women by falconey(m): 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
A girl must hoe it's inevitable

1 Like

Re: Notice To Women by mikejj(m): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
to complete the statement of mr FTC...some girls have ears but they are not hearing anything
Re: Notice To Women by Sugar97(f): 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
While you "get by without selling your bodies to the highest bidder", you are the ones who buy the bodies sold by girls.

I understand your point but you should know it takes 2 to tango. Girls are selling because there's demand for it, huge demand.

1 Like

Re: Notice To Women by benzene00: 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
Sugar97:
While you "get by without selling your bodies to the highest bidder", you are the ones who buy the bodies sold by girls.

I understand your point but you should know it takes 2 to tango. Girls are selling because there's demand for it, huge demand.
You my dear didn't make any sense
Re: Notice To Women by hadjipapiey(m): 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
Sugar97:

Verily, Yours must be on high demand with huge bidding grin
Re: Notice To Women by Archangel15: 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
Sugar97:

There is a demand for many evil things in the world but you show your worth by not doing them

Don't try to pass the blame
Re: Notice To Women by softprick: 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
I had a conversation with a young lady today and she was saying guys are scums and how she can never be in a relationship with any guy,she told me boldly without shame that she only sleeps with guys that are ready to pay for her services,please tell me who is the greatest scum right now,please women you all should stop having revenge sex up and down thinking you are getting back at the guy, you are not hurting him but only increasing your body count and selling your self short.

1 Like

Re: Notice To Women by hadjipapiey(m): 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
softprick:
Women learn to have self respect,if you lack self respect then atleast respect your family name and reputation,I know times are hard and it’s double hard being a man but we get by without selling our bodies to the highest bidder,there are other ways to make money legitimately without being a prostitute,I’m saying this on Nairaland because this trade is getting out of hand and nobody seem to be talking about it,their excuse is always “it is their body and it doesn’t concern me” it does concern everyone of us because one day our kids,your kids,might see that as a legit way of making money since it’s the norm now,women we understand your plight but most of the things you even spend the money for is not profitable to begin with.please ladies talk to your fellow women so that can see they are not really doing anyone any favor but are damaging their reputation and bodies.there are spiritual implications as well sleeping with random people so please make una try change.

You don kpansh sense wehwell wink

Let those who have Ears hear this admonition

Wehdone Op
Re: Notice To Women by Sugar97(f): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
Archangel15:

There is a demand for many evil things in the world but you show your worth by not doing them

Don't try to pass the blame

I'm not trying to pass blame. I'm not justifying prostitution. But why should only the girl be blamed for it? Why is the OP only worried about girls? What will happen if he also tells guys to stop demanding?

1 Like

Re: Notice To Women by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
falconey:
A girl must hoe it's inevitable
Meaning? can you imagine angry.

(1) (Reply)

If A Man Forgive How Can A Man Forget / Help! Another Lady Has Movezd Into My Matrimonial Home / Man Refuses To Pay #ashawo See Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.