Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 (3275 Views)

Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
Saff:
there’s no need to correct anything, because what I said is very accurate. Your 20s determine your future. Your work ethic now, generally determines how you’ll live your life in the future. Minor exceptions may happen but generally this rule applies. Take it or leave it, don’t sugarcoat yourself with lies to make yourself feel better. Just accept it, make the best of it.

@ highlighted red is a complete fallacy.

I invite you to take a journey with me through busy streets of an African society and understand the dept of my counter statements.

Most people in that age bracket are probably still trying to get a first job. They can barely keep an account balance, Thus, how will their works at that age affect their future significantly ?

@ highlighted blue is another complete fallacy

How many of the rich men within our society today could boast of a million naira In their accounts at the said age bracket?

These rich men that probably had it better than the current stock of Nigerian youths as a result of the once buoyant economy now turn catastrophic.

Note: I never said they should stop trying to make it tho.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by marttol: 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
k
u too "k"... undecided
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by marttol: 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mandrake007:
I live in my own house and I'm not up to 25,no offense but your female friend sounds like a golddigger .
thats what she is
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Saff(f): 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
greiboy:

@ highlighted red is a complete fallacy.

I invite to take a journey with me through busy streets of an African society and understand the dept of my counter statements.

Most people in that age bracket are properly still trying to get a first job. They can barely keep an account balance, Thus, how will their works at that age affect their future significantly ?

@ highlighted blue is another complete fallacy

How many of the rich men within our society today could boast of a million naira I their accounts at the said age bracket?

These rich men that probably had it better than the current stock of Nigerian youths as a result of the one buoyant economy now turn catastrophic.

Note: I never said they should stop trying to make it tho.
keep on decieving yourself. Have a good evening
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
Saff:
keep on decieving yourself. Have a good evening
To deceive is to deliberately cause (someone) to believe something that is not true, especially for personal gain.

All the issues I raised tonight are facts for all to see. I stand to gain nothing from countering your statement

Evening safia, have a good night rest
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Saff(f): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
greiboy:

To deceive is to deliberately cause (someone) to believe something that is not true, especially for personal gain.

All the issues I raised tonight is a fact for all to see. I stand to gain nothing from countering your statement

Evening safia, have a good night rest
why do you always like to argue with me? Just a question, when 90% you’re wrong. You argue with the minor exceptions not the general rule.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
Saff:
why do you always like to argue with me? Just a question, when 90% you’re wrong. You argue with the minor exceptions not the general rule.
I don't always like arguing with you, i feel the need to correct some of the wrong notions you spread on this forum.

I am not wrong 90% of the time either, I have simply managed to counter your assertions 90% of the time. Hence, you believed I was wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Saff(f): 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
greiboy:
I don't always like arguing with you, i feel the need to correct some the wrong notions you spread on this forum.

I am not wrong 90% of the time either, I have simply managed to counter your assertions 90% of the time. Hence, you believed I was wrong.
okay no problem.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
greiboy:
I don't always like arguing with you, i feel the need to correct some the wrong notions you spread on this forum.

Would u b so kind enof to stop replying her?

Arguing wit her is like pouring water into a basket. All she kips saying are fallacies, overhyped points, as u av mentioned.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Oyenike01(f): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
davido no be guy?
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
Very possible
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
Very possible
Came back soon or you never left cheesy
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
greiboy:
Came back soon or you never left cheesy
drink wine first

Something happened

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
drink wine first
Plus chicks, I need chicks too cheesy

How you now?
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
greiboy:
Plus chicks, I need chicks too cheesy

How you now?
very cool bro and you
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
very cool bro and you
cool cool

We thank God
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
greiboy:
cool cool

We thank God
for sure God na the most important thing in life

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
very possible...
How many years is Reekado banks
But hope the gal in question is very pretty.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
Oyenike01:
davido no be guy?
is Davido 25 years?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 24, 2018
Why will anyone argue with a gold digger? Op allow that girl, get brain will reset when she clocks 30. I don't know what somes girls are turning into, you just sit down and count your menstrual cycles whilst waiting for a rich dude to take you off poverty. Things your dad does not have.

Guys don't let anyone make you feel bad. Everyone have their time. In your time you will make it. Some of us are late bloomers, who first buy motor buy old model.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by prechbills1(m): 1:34am On Apr 24, 2018
marttol:
I was chatting with a female friend yesterday, she said she wanna marry a guy who already owns a house in his 20's... (20-25),I told her that with the current situation of Nigeria, no guy can achieve that unless he wanna indulge in any form of illegal business, but this girl no gree o... She was persistent that a guy can actually own a house at 25 without indulging In any illegal business...

I was like which year did he finish university or which trade did he learn that made him achieve that...

NAIRALANDERS OVER TO YOU.

can she afford a house herself??

I bind any broke girl trying to come my way in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Abudu2000(m): 7:36am On Apr 24, 2018
So because byoh can't make your life by 25 means everyone will be as unsuccessful as you ABI?? These are the kind of idiots that we every young successfully made persons around them as yahooboys...you are nothing short of a tout!!!
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by princfred(m): 8:49am On Apr 24, 2018
prechbills1:

can she afford a house herself??

I bind any broke girl trying to come my way in Jesus name.
Wow, lol.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by princfred(m): 9:40am On Apr 24, 2018
greiboy:
No it doesn't

Our daily decisions will determine how our lives will turn out, there is no absolute certainty as long as we continue to live. Hence, the old saying" if there's life , there's hope

A man could be rich and successful through out his 20s and 30s and tragically loose everything in his 40s due to poor decisions, just like the reserve can be the case.

To the op' s question

Life is not a sprint but a marathon and success is a story of a lifetime not an event that happens in a day.

The most significant thing is to keep trying and never look back, don't let the achievements of your friends distract or intimidate you.

if you follow these rules mentioned above, you will look back one day and realize that truly! life is not a sprint but a marathon.
Very intelligent post there my man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by iamskyrex(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
I know someone Dats 23 dat owns three different mansions, but d guy Na gee boy.for me anyway Na way.as far u don't kill

bros u know any way
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 24, 2018
greiboy:
No it doesn't

Our daily decisions will determine how our lives will turn out, there is no absolute certainty as long as we continue to live. Hence, the old saying" if there's life , there's hope

A man could be rich and successful through out his 20s and 30s and tragically loose everything in his 40s due to poor decisions, just like the reserve can be the case.

To the op' s question

Life is not a sprint but a marathon and success is a story of a lifetime not an event that happens in a day.

The most significant thing is to keep trying and never look back, don't let the achievements of your friends distract or intimidate you.

if you follow these rules mentioned above, you will look back one day and realize that truly! life is not a sprint but a marathon.
Ma nigga smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by donbachi(m): 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
marttol:
I was chatting with a female friend yesterday, she said she wanna marry a guy who already owns a house in his 20's... (20-25),I told her that with the current situation of Nigeria, no guy can achieve that unless he wanna indulge in any form of illegal business, but this girl no gree o... She was persistent that a guy can actually own a house at 25 without indulging In any illegal business...

I was like which year did he finish university or which trade did he learn that made him achieve that...

NAIRALANDERS OVER TO YOU.
savings from salary no.personal business,it all depends at what age the business started.inherited family business 100% yes.yahoo no,yahoo+ yes,ritual yes,drug yes,kidnapping yes.so,choose by urself.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Obainoneandonly(m): 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
iamskyrex:

bros u know any way
as of now,no
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by marvin905(m): 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
why not..
set your mind to it
triple your hustle and you can achieve it
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by marttol: 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
Abudu2000:
So because byoh can't make your life by 25 means everyone will be as unsuccessful as you ABI?? These are the kind of idiots that we every young successfully made persons around them as yahooboys...you are nothing short of a tout!!!
lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed[sub][/sub] undecided
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 29, 2018
CaptJeffry:
At 21 in my NYSC days, I was already worth few millions and at 25, I already had few plots of lands singlehandedly bought with my money, no parental interference.

So yes, it's more than possible if young men will focus more on hustle and give less attention to sexual relationships.

how did you get those few millions at 21 sir .
Please tell us
I want to be like you cheesy
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by ChildOfDoom: 4:49pm On May 29, 2018
CaptJeffry:
At 21 in my NYSC days, I was already worth few millions and at 25, I already had few plots of lands singlehandedly bought with my money, no parental interference.

So yes, it's more than possible if young men will focus more on hustle and give less attention to sexual relationships.

wow.. Though i've past 25, i hope to be like you someday.

In between... Where you the one using jefferyjamez before now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Right Or Do I Need Help? / One Is For Sex, Another Is An Errand Boy. I Need Your Help / Man Turns His Bed Upside Down With His Wife On It While Looking For His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.