Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 (3276 Views)

Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 29, 2018
WhichKindWahala:
how did you get those few millions at 21 sir .
Please tell us
I want to be like you cheesy
First, sacrifice your manhood at the alter of quest for survival. cheesy
By that, I don't mean ritual biko but I mean forget women and run after money by every legitimate means. Start very small and borrow money as you make progress.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 29, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
wow.. Though i've past 25, i hope to be like you someday.

In between... Where you the one using jefferyjamez before now?
I've used two monikers before but not that one.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 29, 2018
Here we go again. What are the legitimate businesses you did which made you own a house before age 25 in Nigeria?Simple question.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Spanish -fly. Postinor. Refnol. Tramadol And Man-power Users Will Go To Hell / Slay Queen Twerk And Shake Her Heavy Backside To Shade Tonto Dikeh Ex / Riele Come O! I Just Found Your 2019 Certificate Inside keke Napep !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.