Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal (21456 Views)

Sowunmi Ayodeji Kayode Wanted By NDLEA (Photos) / Pablo Escobar's Nephew Finds £14million Cash In A Wall In One Of His Houses / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by dhardline(m): 7:47am On Apr 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
If you people on Nairaland don't reach out to me with '5 million naira" before the end of today i will kill my neighbor's dog........... angry

I've got a pot and some firewood, how bout some dog meat pepper soup grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by Correctman1: 7:48am On Apr 24, 2018
Pablo, Pablo!! Reminds me of the one in the Johnsons showing on DSTV. Similar characters!! grin
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by BabaCommander: 7:51am On Apr 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
If you people on Nairaland don't reach out to me with '5 million naira" before the end of today i will kill my neighbor's dog........... angry

grin grin
Don't kee the dog, please.

Use it for pepper soup. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by brainpulse: 7:53am On Apr 24, 2018
When PMB was saying we have large population of youths who want free money rather than get an education and work, they said he was abusiing them
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 24, 2018
I saw it...,i ignored it.,,,,...it was a gimmick to make people pity him and send him money
simple
thank God i didnt waste a kilobyte to console him
#lazynigerianyouth
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by tolexy007(m): 8:00am On Apr 24, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:
Only few Nigerians would beg him not to kill himself

I tell u, If he kill himself then food go reach us more than b4
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by sisisioge: 8:00am On Apr 24, 2018
soberdrunk:

grin grin grin grin

Don't you dare touch the poor dog! Touch yourself instead!

1 Like

Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by dominique(f): 8:08am On Apr 24, 2018
Shameless attention seeking fraudster using emotional blackmail to further dupe well meaning people. They should have just left him alone to kill himelf. I won't be surprised if the so-called helper is one of his gang members and part of the scam plan.

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by JAWBONE(m): 8:22am On Apr 24, 2018
Yemiie:
I honestly don't see how what he did is a scam. I know what it means to be in dire need of money and other things, such that the lack if it will attract different thoughts. I've been there before, but never again!

He said what he said and people offered to help and He gave his details.
Sharp sharp he was feeling alright, because the money matter may actually be an integral part of the problems that made him want to commit suicide..

I just don't see how it's a scam anyway.
Is he blind, deaf, dumb, lame or insane if money is his problem then he should try to get a job, and what of his family members?? Rubbish
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by TheKingIsHere: 8:25am On Apr 24, 2018
ehissi:
So because he asked for the alert someone promised him, he is now a scammer or a lazy nigerian youth..... angry

The real scammer is the idiot that offered anti-suicide therapy of 500k and refused to administer it.... angry

Ewu gambia.... angry

A lot of nairalanders like yourself don't know who that Pablo guy is on twitter. He is a famous scammer online and uses every trick to get people's sympathy for them to give him money in return. He even tried scamming foreigners with a fake picture claiming that his sister is sick.

He was busted by foreigners for using a fake picture that came out about 4years ago. He then quickly changed tactics.

That's why i don't give money to online beggars

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by TheKingIsHere: 8:27am On Apr 24, 2018
Mikora:
Na wa o, no be the 5K bae guy be this?

He is the one. grin

The guy useless die

1 Like

Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by TheKingIsHere: 8:28am On Apr 24, 2018
Yemiie:
I honestly don't see how what he did is a scam. I know what it means to be in dire need of money and other things, such that the lack if it will attract different thoughts. I've been there before, but never again!

Sharp sharp he was feeling alright, because the money matter may actually be an integral part of the problems that made him want to commit suicide..

Go and check out Ilaje of Lagos tweets ,she exposed how the guy is a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by TheKingIsHere: 8:32am On Apr 24, 2018
For the ignorant ones go and check iya laje of Lagos tweets from 2017 about the scammer called Pablo

Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by Funkybabee(f): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2018
This op headline gidi gan ..
Haaa u done spoil his name
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by Assassin101: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2018
#leavepabloalone
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by HoodBillionaire: 8:53am On Apr 24, 2018
men im on a downtime now men
i nid 3m shaps
i wan buy crosstour
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by Somebodydaddy01: 9:09am On Apr 24, 2018
post=66978216:
Make una leave Pablo o.. nigga is right, will you reject money.. biko nu.. for the guy that released those screen shots really immature. You wan help am biko help, if you know wan help lockup.. these series of actions and the throlling that will follow is enough to depress the nigga make him suicidal if he wasn't really already.

You don’t know Pablo right...check some achives bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by loadedvibes: 9:16am On Apr 24, 2018
So you mean to tell me that these things don't get to him ?

Somebodydaddy01:

You don’t know Pablo right...check some achives bro
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by jamjam1991(m): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2018
as e b so... no 500k... Na sucide remain... wch bridge or sky scraper are u jumping from cos I want to video the event oooo
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by nathpope(m): 9:22am On Apr 24, 2018
the truth is a whole lot of people (including my humble self) are facing a whole lot of struggles every day.

any kind of support would go a LONG WAY in easing the pains inflicted by the harsh environment.

but suicide should NEVER be an option.... it is NEVER an option...

we can only hope and pray for better days...
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by chiiraq802(m): 9:46am On Apr 24, 2018
soberdrunk:

And i will cook d meat and level it down with palm wine...
#404.... wink
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by bammy777(m): 10:37am On Apr 24, 2018
lol, they just gave the guy more reason to kill himself.
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by edidiongmichael(m): 10:38am On Apr 24, 2018
Pablo na thief
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by obowunmi(m): 10:52am On Apr 24, 2018
This guy is a SCAMMER.
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by authority2006(m): 11:49am On Apr 24, 2018
dairykidd:
Lolzz... The guy never asked for money, they offered .... Should have left him to take the easy way out. Now he is a scam. Better just start the real scamming instead of trying to take ur life undecided

ehissi:
So because he asked for the alert someone promised him, he is now a scammer or a lazy nigerian youth..... angry

The real scammer is the idiot that offered anti-suicide therapy of 500k and refused to administer it.... angry
Ewu gambia.... angry

Yemiie:

According to the report, he's a known Twitter Scammer. I would say that he didn't have intention of committing suicide when he posted the suicide message, he was simply doing his job, that's, setting trap to scam the unsuspecting good Samaritans.
Personally, I like what they did to him, how they set him up too. Now that he didn't get the cash, has he committed the suicide?
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by spiralwedge(m): 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
His name is Jemisaiye Tunde NOT pablo. If you are exposing him, expose him well.
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by spiralwedge(m): 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
post=66980767:
So you mean to tell me that these things don't get to him ?

Oga mi, calm down. It's because you are knowing him for the 1st time. He's a serial scammer coming up with different antics. He is based in Ibadan.
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
Yemiie:

my friend keep quiet there. as they did not give him the money why has not killed himself? even see the way he sent details quickly without arguing with the person. someone that said nothing anybody says will change his mind
Re: Notorious Twitter Fraudster Pablo Ayodeji Lands In Fresh Scandal by Godhead4(m): 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
soberdrunk:

Oya lemme have your account details so I can send you #300 to buy knife smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Dies In Anambra Market Cult Clash / Abuja Schoolboy Remanded In Prison For Sodomy — Minister / Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.