Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Please Help Any Guy Who Have Sex With Another Lady After Me Always Dies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Any Guy Who Have Sex With Another Lady After Me Always Dies (1399 Views)

Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Any Guy Who Have Sex With Another Lady After Me Always Dies by kunzeal: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2018
Her story was so unusual that it trended for many weeks and for
some strange reason the story has resurfaced on social media.
Below is the full the story:
“Dave,
I will be 38 years in July, 2017. And, I have been married, Three (3)
times. I have Two (2) kids, with two different late husbands, whom
I dearly loved.
This is my story: when I was 18 years, I dated this gentleman, who
was then, a Third-year, University Student, at Legon. I was in my
final year at Senior Secondary School (SSS). He was my first love,
and we had dated for just Five (5) months. We had so many
dreams together – for our future. He mysteriously died.
I dated a married man, at age, 20, for just, Four (4) weeks. The first
time we had sex at a hotel, he died in his home, the very next day.
I didn’t date for a while, due to fear – until a friend at Church,
proposed to me, four years later. I was 25 years old, when I first got
married. Two (2) years into our marriage, he died one dawn, after
making love to me. We had no kids.
I moved to Canada, to further my education. I met this Nigerian
Army guy, who showed interest in me. He married me, when I was
30 years old. He died when I was, Seven (7) months pregnant, with
our first child.
When I was 34, my third husband, a White Canadian Man, also
married me. We had an argument one day, when I was Three
months pregnant with our daughter. He was getting involved with
his ex wife, and apparently, they had had sex. He confessed to me,
about sleeping with his Ex, and was asking for my forgiveness.
Dave, I loved my husband very much, so I willingly forgave him that
afternoon, and made passionate love to him, that very moment. He
died in his sleep that afternoon.
Read full story at www.olubamznews.com/2018/04/24/man-sleep-must-not-sleep-another-womansee/
Re: Please Help Any Guy Who Have Sex With Another Lady After Me Always Dies by oshe11: 9:34am On Apr 24, 2018
Post your Pix PLEASE, SO I CAN HELP

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Any Guy Who Have Sex With Another Lady After Me Always Dies by blackpanthar: 9:37am On Apr 24, 2018
this is a 2017 story... so let us forget about it... she must either be married now or dead.

Pls post things that are 2018 relevant
Re: Please Help Any Guy Who Have Sex With Another Lady After Me Always Dies by coluka: 9:39am On Apr 24, 2018
She should be happy, her husband won't dare cheat on her
Re: Please Help Any Guy Who Have Sex With Another Lady After Me Always Dies by soberdrunk(m): 9:41am On Apr 24, 2018
Reading her story turned me on. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!! She should come let me knack her "crouching tiger hidden orgasm" style and let us see who will die............ angry#ANIKULAPO

1 Like

Re: Please Help Any Guy Who Have Sex With Another Lady After Me Always Dies by Uyiii: 9:45am On Apr 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
Reading her story turned me on. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!! She should come let me knack her "crouching tiger hidden orgasm" style and let us see who will die............ angry#ANIKULAPO
you go only die like Fowl, think say na everything dem dey use play

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help Any Guy Who Have Sex With Another Lady After Me Always Dies by donstan18: 9:50am On Apr 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: Please Help Any Guy Who Have Sex With Another Lady After Me Always Dies by soberdrunk(m): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2018
Uyiii:

you go only die like Fowl, think say na everything dem dey use play

With your face like over ripe pimple is it your death? angry

1 Like

Re: Please Help Any Guy Who Have Sex With Another Lady After Me Always Dies by Uyiii: 10:26am On Apr 24, 2018
soberdrunk:

With your face like over ripe pimple is it your death? angry
sorry o, it's your death and for you alone.
how I go drag your death with you?? I comot hand for your body abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Any Guy Who Have Sex With Another Lady After Me Always Dies by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 24, 2018
Men continue sleeping around ooooo,
Re: Please Help Any Guy Who Have Sex With Another Lady After Me Always Dies by Pat081: 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
oshe11:
Post your Pix PLEASE, SO I CAN HELP
U dey fear or wot happen

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress, Ella Mensah Celebrates Birthday With Sultry Photos / What Would You Call This! Love Or Child Abuse? / Are You Using Gtbank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.