Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question (29223 Views)

EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence / Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic / Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by lexy2014: 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
kennygee:

I'm not insinuating he didn't make sense, even a bad child has his good days.

But why does he feel the need to slam everyone. Focus on your own life, leave pple alone.
he didn't slam her. He simply corrected her. U are getting personal. If u don't like him as a person, that's quite different from d message he tried to pass across to chimamanda

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by insperyadyou: 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
Let me tell you all the bitter truth. This chimamanda of a woman is only claiming to be a feminist before the public eye. She is only breaking many homes indirectly. Before her husband, she is the best submissive woman the husband has ever met. That is why they are not yet divorced. Feminist ni, feminist ko

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Amarabae(f): 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
Chimamanda got it wrong this time.
I am a strong fan of feminism, that does not stop me from being a proud wife,mother and oriaku .
We should also celebrate our relationship Biko
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
Look at this one with 10% Iq brain... U think this is between you and Adeboye. All eating fat from corrupt Nigeria.

She also interviewed her Live and not just poke nosing on twitter.

Mr freeze should go and sit down, can he confront those top Pastors face to face He bashes online.

Clinton understands what Chimanda meant and thats what matters.

Freeze is smart, stop trying to fool yourself

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
Freeze is a very intelligent, well educated guy.

BUT, the Sheeple crew would never accept this.

He's spot-on as usual

He's a very intelligent coward who thrives on criticizing others but so afraid of doing anything himself for fear of this same criticism

How can come and rant on Twitter,, rather than host his own show and invite either women to be his guest

What is intelligent about man that hides under social media to whine about people,, he's a coward

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by lexy2014: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dpharisee:
This her feminism thing will not sell, the whites sold it to blacks and we can see the consequences with drugs and violence in black ghettos.
chimamanda is an accomplished author but I feel she is an insecure woman when it comes 2d opposite sex and her position in society. She's using her insecurity 2 fight male gender. Unfortunately, anywhere men are on top over women, she feels threatened. Hers isn't a concern 4 women's status in society, its just her insecurities finding expression

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by doyinbaby(f): 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
Chiamanda over sabii..... please let women be happy and proud to be wives.......

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by GeneralOjukwu: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
toprealman:
Check the meaning of mirage

I know it... But do you ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Ranchhoddas: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
kennygee:
All this guy does is slam people who are doing better than him. If he channels the energy he uses to slam people into other productive ventures, he won't need to carry other people's matter on his head for attention.
At least he's doing better than you.

You should take your own advice.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by GeneralOjukwu: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
Rizzoli:

He's a very intelligent coward who thrives on criticizing others but so afraid of doing anything himself for fear of this same criticism

How can come and rant on Twitter,, rather than host his own show and invite either women to be his guest

What is intelligent about man that hides under social media to whine about people,, he's a coward

Pretty ironic because u can rant online and can't say it to his face grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by loganx: 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
she has been pushing on this feminism thing quite a lot lately - i hope she is not having issues with her husband at home.
all these super-woman feminist advocate either have their homes in tatters or don't even have one at all.
My wife does not have equal rights compared to me, she has more rights and even privileges. up to the point of death, if i could, no matter the situation, i will save my kids, then my wife, my life is secondary compare to theirs
People have gone insane and have forgotten the laws of natures. Even if you don't believe in God, you will understand that man and woman were created differently to serve different purposes. Man has the physical strength while a woman is built strong from the inside.
I will always respect Hilary for what she did after all the scandals on Bills sex escapades with monica. and she still refers to herself as "Wife" biko wetin concern Chimamanda Adichie for this one? if she feels she is not a wife, she can go tell her husband back home to fu*k off, after all she is now famous.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
At least he's doing better than you.

You should take your own advice.

No one asked for yours. Now stay off my mentions, I have no intention of bantering words with puny people.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by opribo(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
I can only imagine what the husband is going through in the hands on this type of woman. If she is carrying feminism on her head like this. Can she fight God who created us as male and female.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Luminee(f): 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
First time Freeze spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Ranchhoddas: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
kennygee:

No one asked for yours. Now stay off my mentions, I have no intention of bantering words with puny people.
Puny?

That's a first!
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by DEcclesia(m): 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
am beginning to dislike this woman. she can only deceive that is prone to be deceive

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Saladin25(m): 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
yeyerolling:
fools like chidinman and beyonce go dey deceive ladies with songs and words. but they still go home to serve their cheating husbands hahahah. hypos
You dey mind the two yeye women and their yeye followers. Jay Z cheated on Beyonce, she accepted him back but they will tell their blind followers not to take bullshiit from men. This Adichie of a person, she is married with a child, am sure she cooks for her husband and even test the microphone of her husband in the night. But their followers see them as a real feminist. As you have said, they are hypocrites.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
she is married and has a son.

jy2kbeyond:
The only place she can learn humility and respect for the other gender is in marriagegrin grin grin

We need a bold man to give her a ring, keep her busy and shut her mouth forever undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Boss13: 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
mikezuruki:
I am with freeze on this. this chimamanda is taking her feminism beyond the white people that came up with the word.

She is becoming silly and I’m getting irritated with her recent utterances. It is better she focus more on writing than commenting on contemporary issues

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by aalangel(f): 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
Never been with Freeze on anything...but this one...well done Freeze. smiley

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
Amagite2:
Could your utterances be stemming from inadequacies you need to attend to? You might consider investigating this

Bad buy... grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Talknochip(m): 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
Freeze is Spot On!..... Smh @ Chimamanda... An Oyinbo wannabe who is tryin to b more dan d Oyinbo's!
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Pentools(m): 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
Amagite2:
Controversial OAP and leader of the Free The Sheeple Nation, Daddy Freeze has slammed Notable Nigerian writer, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie for asking Hillary Clinton why her Twitter bio led with ‘wife’.

Freeze shared a screenshot of Barack Obama's Twitter bio which led with 'dad' and then 'husband'. He wrote;

"Dear Chimamanda, I used to be a huge fan until I read your interview with Hillary Clinton.
-
Now I’m somewhere in the vesica pisces between the enormous respect I had for the quality of your work and anger for what you are beginning to brandish.
-
Let me set the record straight, I am not a fan of Hillary Clinton, so I’m not jumping in as her guardian angel. As a matter of fact, I completely disagree with most of the decisions she took while in office.
-
Besides this however, woman to woman, what Hillary has achieved, you NEVER CAN, ‘no be beans’, so you suggesting how she should be addressed is what we Yorubas call ‘Iwosi’.
-
Even Obama refers to himself as a dad first, husband second, so what’s your point exactly? Why can’t Hillary be addressed as wife first, if she so chooses?
-
Could your utterances be stemming from inadequacies you need to attend to? You might consider investigating this.
-
Now, let me warn you, there are no dividing forces greater than color, race, gender and tribe. These factors continue to ensure humanity remains segregated. This table you are shaking has vast consequences even you didn’t bargain for.
-
People have been over the last two years, urging me to preach about Jesus being black and I never have, do you know why? Because I DONT CARE ABOUT HIS COLOR, it’s irrelevant, I care about HIS MESSAGE!
-
In the same vein, I follow you simple because of your message, NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR GENDER OR COLOR OR TRIBE. So kindly keep the focus on the message, which in my opinion is excellent.
-
Don’t mar it by demarcating yourself into a ‘gender’, unless of course you are employing this as a marketing tool, which, please be warned, has its own repercussions! ~FRZ
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/daddy-freeze-slams-chimamanda-adichie.html

I no know say this freeze guy has sense except for this message. The only sense made ever since I come to know he exists.
For his own good I urge him to focus on such critics n leave spirituals off it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
adudu208:
This is a typical habit of quite a number of Africans and Nigerians in particular. An idea which was brought and encouraged by the Caucasians, now has a black woman trying to hijack the struggle.

She has no right telling Mrs Clinton how to be addressed and blackmailing her with her useless feminist talk.

I will only take Chimamanda seriously when she immediately champions a movement for the abolishment of Bride Price in her native Igboland and Nigeria in general.

At this rate if left unchallenged she may soon encourage women to retain their maiden names when married, to avoid any domestic chores in their mateimonial homes and even start charging husbands per se.x sessions.

Same woman may likely tell you that "we carry religion for head pass oyibo wen bring am come here." cheesy cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by tonexyx(m): 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
baba freeze come make sense this time around o
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Etianwanokon: 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
For the first time you make sense Freeze.
I stopped being Chimamandas fan when she openly supported Gay relationships.
Blast her more.
Hilary Clinton is a Wife, mother et al.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by dasparrow: 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
jy2kbeyond:
The only place she can learn humility and respect for the other gender is in marriagegrin grin grin

We need a bold man to give her a ring, keep her busy and shut her mouth forever undecided undecided undecided undecided

You are a typical Nigerian idiot born to equally not-so-bright parents. For your Information, Chimamanda Adichie is already married and has a child. She does not live in your 3rd world shithole country Nigeria where being a glorified housemaid AKA wife and mother is all women are expected to aspire to.

Respect is earned and not automatically handed over to you on a silver platter all because you came into this world with a dick. You can only get away with your chauvinism in Nigeria. You can't get away with it in sane advanced climes. In fact, more and more people with functioning brains are realising that marriage these days are overrated.

Even in Nigeria you 3rd world idiots who don't even know what it is like to have uninterrupted power supply 24/7 have no respect for the marriage institution. That is why most of you have no problems cheating on your spouses and infecting them with all manners of diseases.

As for freeze the melanin-deficient ape, he needs to mind his business and get a life because he has none. Who cares if he respects Chimamanda or not? The international community respects her and that's what matters and not the respect of some 3rd world chauvinist primate sitting in a zoo called Nigeria in West Africa.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by authority2006(m): 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
superlanny:
never knew freezer could make this much sense.

Freeze has always been making much sense unless you are one of the Sheeple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Ordilawi: 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
kennygee:
All this guy does is slam people who are doing better than him. If he channels the energy he uses to slam people into other productive ventures, he won't need to carry other people's matter on his head for attention.

Go and sit down jare.
John d baptist corrected d people higher than him.
Anybody can correct anybody.
Are u not correcting ur president whose accomplishments surpasses urs?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Fingesi(m): 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
You fit pose for this chair dey enjoy your Nairaland.com news na.
Abi how you see am.

KEY FEATURES
Set of four chairs
Centre table with tempered top glass.
Benefits of Self Assembly Furniture
No termites
No wood rot
No mold growth
No rain or flood damage
Washable with soap & water
Change colours of cushion to suit your taste
Easy assembly & disassembly for storage
Lightweight, easy to move around
UV stabilised
Fire retardant
All-weather proof
Can be made in Various Colours
Broken parts can be easily replaced

Contact
Jterrix interior decor
3rd Avenue, Gwarinpa
Fct, Abuja.

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by authority2006(m): 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
superlanny:
never knew freezer could make this much sense.

Freeze has always been making much sense unless you are one of the Sheeple.

Pentools:

I no know say this freeze guy has sense except for this message. The only sense made ever since I come to know he exists.
For his own good I urge him to focus on such critics n leave spirituals off it.

Sheeple, Freeze will teach your daddy GO bible lesson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Singer May D Shares Adorable Family Photo / I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label / Timi Dakolo And Olusegun Obasanjo Meet On Airplane (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.