Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question (29206 Views)

EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence / Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic / Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
mbos:

we have been seeing feminist and how they ended up
she may run mad at last if she doesnt take time
trying to be more catholic than the pope
my brother you sef dey see o
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by adudu208(m): 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
Lilisticlili:
funny enough am not a christian,am a muslim,I have knowledge of the bible bcus my both parents shared different religion. And u talking about women "silence" in church,that part was written by an over zealous Apostle Paul,it was a word out of his own knowledge. I don't have to school you about the bible bcus you no "shit" abt it. People like you read bible upside understanding.
Now tell me,when the bible said "man is superior over women nd women should be submissive"

What does it mean by that?

My dear the bible is not a text or storybook,ask questions on it semantical structure.

Enough of the quote........reflect on my signature below
Phew! I am not here to exchange banters with you. It is quite tiring trying to school someone who have been programmed like a robot to accept everything written, spoken or supported by a religious figure as the truth while jettisoning commonsense and years of education.

You stated you are not a Christian yet you were quick to draw reference from it. Stick to what you know dear. The man you just referred to as overzealous wrote many of the New Testament books. I guess it is safe to say his overzealousness must have rubbed off on other scriptures written by him, hence we must follow his teachings with caution.

The world has gone beyond this your 1820 way of thinking. I am not against women emacipation neither do i encourage any form of female subjugation. What i am against is when under the guise of feminism, someone is indirectly challenging your 'freedom of choice' which in my opinion is the fundamental thing most feminist are fighting to achieve.

Finally, it was very silly of you to point me to your signature. Like most low self esteem ladies i have come across, you assumed throwing invectives on a faceless forum makes you 'cool'. If it makes you sleep well at night then by all means drag us down the 'insult road' and lets see who gets burnt.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by clemz85(m): 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
kennygee:
All this guy does is slam people who are doing better than him. If he channels the energy he uses to slam people into other productive ventures, he won't need to carry other people's matter on his head for attention.

Behind the people that do better, there is a team of shapers, motivators and call-to-orders,

Have you imagine what it could have been like to have more and the likes of Freeze & Bruce in helms of our political & religious affair?

I stand to be corrected.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
adudu208:

Phew! I am not here to exchange banters with you. It is quite tiring trying to school someone who have been programmed like a robot to accept everything written, spoken or supported by a religious figure as the truth while jettisoning commonsense and years of education.

You stated you are not a Christian yet you were quick to draw reference from it. Stick to what you know dear. The man you just referred to as overzealous wrote many of the New Testament books. I guess it is safe to say his overzealousness must have rubbed off on other scriptures written by him, hence we must follow his teachings with caution.

The world has gone beyond this your 1820 way of thinking. I am not against women emacipation neither do i encourage any form of female subjugation. What i am against is when under the guise of feminism, someone is indirectly challenging your 'freedom of choice' which in my opinion is the fundamental thing most feminist are fighting to achieve.

Finally, it was very silly of you to point me to your signature. Like most low self esteem ladies i have come across, you assumed throwing invectives on a faceless forum makes you 'cool'. If it makes you sleep well at night then by all means drag us down the 'insult road' and lets see who gets burnt.
your own signature has given u the reply I wanna give before.......ooops!
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by techninja: 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
Chimamanda and Cee C.

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by adudu208(m): 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
Lilisticlili:
your own signature has given u the reply I wanna give before.......ooops!
It is well. Do have a good evening.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
clemz85:

Behind the people that do better, there is a team of shapers, motivators and call-to-orders,

Have you imagine what it could have been like to have more and the likes of Freeze & Bruce in helms of our political & religious affair?

I stand to be corrected.

I am all for constructive criticism, but when u start criticising everyone, you lose sight of your own shortcomings.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Xisnin(m): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
finest0007:
I'll like to put this one as her being a little over zealous or over passionate about a cause she supports. Nothing more. A flawed point of view. Hilary also gave a very clear answer without taking offence or anything. There's really no need over flogging the issue.

PS: Why is everybody suddenly painting her as a misandrist or something close. Did she ever say "Women should not get married"?
Even if she says the bold, that won't make her a misandrist.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Xisnin(m): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
adudu208:
This is a typical habit of quite a number of Africans and Nigerians in particular. An idea which was brought and encouraged by the Caucasians, now has a black woman trying to hijack the struggle.

She has no right telling Mrs Clinton how to be addressed and blackmailing her with her useless feminist talk.

I will only take Chimamanda seriously when she immediately champions a movement for the abolishment of Bride Price in her native Igboland and Nigeria in general.

At this rate if left unchallenged she may soon encourage women to retain their maiden names when married, to avoid any domestic chores in their mateimonial homes and even start charging husbands per se.x sessions.

The white man brought you religion, but you refused to throw off the yolk and champion your own.
FYI, the white man did not bring feminism, it has always existed in various forms among different cultures.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by clemz85(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
kennygee:

I am all for constructive criticism, but when u start criticising everyone, you lose sight of your own shortcomings.

Sure,

For me, I'm an advocate for 'whateverrocksyourboat' so far it does not trespass the space of others
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Xisnin(m): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
adudu208:

At bold, there is only one way to be really free, that is to hide under your bed and
cut yourself off from every human because if you don't, someone will definitely challenge any of your choices!

I am confident some of your choices have been challenged this week and you didn't die from
such challenge, neither did you go on a long tirade against the "offender" because on the basal
level, you understand that it is a part and parcel of living.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
The first time Frz ever made sense.

Don't be quick to write anybody of.

Now I believe that even the diagram of a dog in the book can still bark.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Melian(f): 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
A yoruba person will say "o n pe". Result of too much "aponle". Chimamanda this that. End result of aponle radarada.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Charles478: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
jy2kbeyond:
The only place she can learn humility and respect for the other gender is in marriagegrin grin grin

We need a bold man to give her a ring, keep her busy and shut her mouth forever undecided undecided undecided undecided
She married, but she fûcked up this time.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Charles478: 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
adudu208:
This is a typical habit of quite a number of Africans and Nigerians in particular. An idea which was brought and encouraged by the Caucasians, now has a black woman trying to hijack the struggle.

She has no right telling Mrs Clinton how to be addressed and blackmailing her with her useless feminist talk.

I will only take Chimamanda seriously when she immediately champions a movement for the abolishment of Bride Price in her native Igboland and Nigeria in general.

At this rate if left unchallenged she may soon encourage women to retain their maiden names when married, to avoid any domestic chores in their mateimonial homes and even start charging husbands per se.x sessions.
Everything u are today was brought by the whites. From the clothes u wear, the phone u use, the very English u speak and even the God u serve.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by finest0007(m): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
Xisnin:

Even if she says the bold, that won't make her a misandrist.

Oh it won't but I'll like to hear her give that directive to every woman and a justification that doesn't portray her as one. Truth be told, marriage isn't for everyone. What I don't understand is how people are criticizing her for being very much of a feminist and being married with a child. Unrelated
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by adudu208(m): 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
Xisnin:

The white man brought you religion, but you refused to throw off the yolk and champion your own.
FYI, the white man did not bring feminism, it has always existed in various forms among different cultures.
Please keep your opinion to yourself. See how you are confidently typing rubbish and assuming you are making sense.

'The white man did not bring feminism'..indeed. Sir, it seem you don't understand the meaning of feminism.

There is nowhere in Nigeria or Africa at large that women were advocating for women's right on the ground of equality of the sexes prior to popularization of the idea by western feminist which started by the denunciation of misogyny and fighting for political as well as sexual equality.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by finest0007(m): 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Kyllahmc(m): 12:17am On Apr 25, 2018
Lol women have been trying so hard to do everything men can do... meanwhile they are losing their own special value... because women aren't meant to do everything men can do, they were actually meant to do everything men can't do.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
LotusFan:

In my opinion, this is the most important part of the whole write up. We need to see beyond all these segregations. Yes, they are there staring at us but let’s try to SEE BEYOND!

Freeze is busy warning Chimamanda tut,tut, tut..why does he have to be so rude? Why can’t he commend Hilary for responding so graciously at a tweet which was clearly trying to shake the gender inequality tables and serve as a test for joe Hilary? How would she respond (if at all to the one of the most respected African female writers of our time?

I see the table Chimamanda is shaking (she’s even standing on it), she is trying to highlight gender inequality.... A couple who have both run for presidency ...one describes themselves in one way and the other describes themselves differently...Who cares

But guess what l? Hillary does! The smart Hilary saw this as an opportunity to interact with and validate the gender bias rhetoric of chimamanda and her followers. Hnmmm...Freeze jumps on it, Dencia jumps on it undecided But they all miss the point.

You can't even make up a comprehensive post on nairaland, yet you question a constructive criticism of an highly intelligent fellow as freeze. What's Freeze's business with commending Hilary? Is that the essence of the piece? You're simply an amazingly lazy Nigerian youth.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Moorish: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
Person like this Chimamanda, if u marry am put for house your hell fire don start already here for earth
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Moorish: 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
dasparrow:

You are a typical Nigerian idiot born to equally not-so-bright parents. For your Information, Chimamanda Adichie is already married and has a child. She does not live in your 3rd world shithole country Nigeria where being a glorified housemaid AKA wife and mother is all women are expected to aspire to.

Respect is earned and not automatically handed over to you on a silver platter all because you came into this world with a dick. You can only get away with your chauvinism in Nigeria. You can't get away with it in sane advanced climes. In fact, more and more people with functioning brains are realising that marriage these days are overrated.

Even in Nigeria you 3rd world idiots who don't even know what it is like to have uninterrupted power supply 24/7 have no respect for the marriage institution. That is why most of you have no problems cheating on your spouses and infecting them with all manners of diseases.

As for freeze the melanin-deficient ape, he needs to mind his business and get a life because he has none. Who cares if he respects Chimamanda or not? The international community respects her and that's what matters and not the respect of some 3rd world chauvinist primate sitting in a zoo called Nigeria in West Africa.

Never seen more contradictions and hypocrisy in one post

I hear you on african patriarchy... but..

But you lost it while being racist to your own people

Most especially to daddy freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Xander85: 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
kennygee:
All this guy does is slam people who are doing better than him. If he channels the energy he uses to slam people into other productive ventures, he won't need to carry other people's matter on his head for attention.

Well he could consider a career in wrestling. The WWF could put his 'slamming' skills to good use in the ring! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protest: Tuface 2Baba Meeting Online By 3pm With Everyone / Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) / Adorable Photos Of Davido And Naomi Campbell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.