Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question (29221 Views)

EndSARS: Daddy Freeze Slams Churches And General Overseers Over Silence / Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic / Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by grandstar(m): 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
Look at this one with 10% Iq brain... U think this is between you and Adeboye. All eating fat from corrupt Nigeria.

She also interviewed her Live and not just poke nosing on twitter.

Mr freeze should go and sit down, can he confront those top Pastors face to face He bashes online.

Clinton understands what Chimanda meant and thats what matters.

So, has Hillary has removed wife from the twitter handle?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Mabpaine(m): 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
folakemigeh:
Such a nice piece by freeze For those supporting Chimamanda, She's married with a kid and you wont know about that unless you search deep, yet many single ladies will take her as a role model, I can not and will not follow any of her principles

There are just some certain things women are NOT built to do so cut me that Feminism shiiit

By the way, BBN is over now, so this is what is going to trend abi?
lol!! U never disappoint. Been a while, where av U bn cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Zuluhead(m): 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
Which people or group have been telling you to preach that jesus is black?
Are they the ones sponsoring your movement?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ordilawi:

Go and sit down jare.
John d baptist corrected d people higher than him.
Anybody can correct anybody.
Are u not correcting ur president whose accomplishments surpasses urs?

Speaking against a president is a different thing. Being up in everyone's business is worrisome.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Pentools(m): 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
authority2006:

Freeze has always been making much sense unless you are one of the Sheeple.

Sheeple, Freeze will teach your daddy GO bible lesson.

And who be your daddy G.O....
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by soliddust2020: 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
Amarabae:
Chimamanda got it wrong this time.
I am a strong fan of feminism, that does not stop me from being a proud wife,mother and oriaku .
We should also celebrate our relationship Biko

I am happy this came from you, thought you were one of those radical feminist. Freeze is spot on.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by toye440: 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
obainojazz:
undecided Who knows daddy freeze
All Nigerian pastors.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by sharpwriter(m): 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
yungmoney447:
Finally chimamanda have taken over BBN..

If you know you know grin grin

Lolzzz cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by davidque: 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
First time i agree with Freezer. Although i have disliked Chimamanda's mindset since she started championing the feminism agenda, she has a warped and confused mindset about the value or place of a woman, if anything, i believe she stands to demean women even more.
I have women in my life that aren't insecure in anyway, they don't need to champion a feminism fight in other to surmount the challenges they meet in society and in the same light they know their sacred place as mothers and wives.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by unmask: 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
kennygee:
All this guy does is slam people who are doing better than him. If he channels the energy he uses to slam people into other productive ventures, he won't need to carry other people's matter on his head for attention.
I hope you read what everyone is reading.....speak to the message and not the messenger
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by sharpwriter(m): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
kennygee:
All this guy does is slam people who are doing better than him. If he channels the energy he uses to slam people into other productive ventures, he won't need to carry other people's matter on his head for attention.

Hey baby, I disagree with you, and don't tell me you're with Amanda on her rubbish crusade and madness which explicitly shows that she's consumed by her own obsession.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
freeze is spot-on since 18 B.C!
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
sharpwriter:

Hey baby, I disagree with you, and don't tell me you're with Amanda on her rubbish crusade and madness which explicitly shows that she's consumed by her own obsession.

My dear, I am not a feminist o. I don't even read anything from Chimamanda. It's just an avenue for me to share my opinion on freeze.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by EarthXmetahuman: 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
Chimada or whatever her name is, she's just another negro taking white ideology to the extreme. Just like we have negro pastors, imams and their minions etc taking foreign religions and ideologies to the extreme

Its nothing new.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

Pretty ironic because u can rant online and can't say it to his face grin

Not ironic at all, just questioning you grin don't tell me you can't defend your statement
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by unmask: 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
mysticgal:

Don't you think you should check your brain, it might have gone missing.
Bro this is no religious issue undecided
nothing wrong in what he said

1. Freeze created a post that was thought to be brilliant
2. He believes with that post freeze has shown he is intelligent
3. Prior to this sheeples have called him unintelligent

So what he is trying to say is that "sheeples! look at the man you called unintelligent he has a good write up. I always tell you guys he is intelligent but you never agree"
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by gassbee: 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
daddy freeze on point

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by sharpwriter(m): 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
davidodiba:
When will Freeze react to Buhari's incompetence? Maybe then he will start making sense to me but for now....I need to carry this bag of beans outta here... grin

Lol... abeg our Freeze is not ready for a visit from DSS.. The best he can do is to campaign for PVC collection which is enough message. The one he's doing in Christianity is enough for him o.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
adudu208:
This is a typical habit of quite a number of Africans and Nigerians in particular. An idea which was brought and encouraged by the Caucasians, now has a black woman trying to hijack the struggle.

She has no right telling Mrs Clinton how to be addressed and blackmailing her with her useless feminist talk.

I will only take Chimamanda seriously when she immediately champions a movement for the abolishment of Bride Price in her native Igboland and Nigeria in general.

At this rate if left unchallenged she may soon encourage women to retain their maiden names when married, to avoid any domestic chores in their mateimonial homes and even start charging husbands per se.x sessions.
bride price is just a significance,the bible first ordered it,and it not only igbo that collect it,am a yoruba,we collect it. Why should she champion the removal of bride price? Is it bad?
Women are not slaves for marriage or. To toy with.
Let them toy with your daughter or sister,I hope u will like it that way.
You are no mking sense.
And on a last note,sense is very good,pls have it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by simplesearch: 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
This Chimamanda of a girl is becoming so heady and arrogant this days. If she thinks she has it all why did she accept to get marry in the first place? she ought to have embrace total celibacy and prove to the world she's a strong woman. Inventors and people who re-write the history of the world are never proud people, they are either seasoned chemist doing their own thing quietly in the lab or navigating the ocean and the sea to be first to bring solution to some serious challenges facing humanity with many generations in mind. But this arrogant opportunistic young lady who invented nothing nor add value to anybody's life is making noise all over the place. I suppose she lacks proper upbringing, I therefore suggest she should go back home put her house in order by accepting the tittle of a (Mrs) which she truly deserve, instead of insisting on being called (Miss) even as a Married woman, a tittle reserved for single ladies which if she truly understand the appropriateness and situational usage of lexical words she will be able to quickly relate with them.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by unmask: 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
lexrichy:
someone should pls help me 100k
someone should help me with 300k so I can help lexrichy with 100k
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by damosky12(m): 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
Freeze is a very intelligent, well educated guy.

BUT, the Sheeple crew would never accept this.

He's spot-on as usual

You should be able to understand that this particular news has no connection with the "sheeple" rants. Why bring it in?

That Freeze makes a good point on this one (I really think he does) doesn't make his views on Christianity or Pastors valid...

You will be making a glaringly fallacious supposition to think He is "spot-on" on Christianity because he makes some sense against Chimamanda.

Clear enough, it even appears that most of those with him on this are those you call the "sheeple". Even the comments on the thread has proven that.

Apply a little bit of logic, sir.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by sharpwriter(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
kennygee:

My dear, I am not a feminist o. I don't even read anything from Chimamanda. It's just an avenue for me to share my opinion on freeze.

*Smiles thoughtfully * I know you don't like Freeze cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Okwyjesus(m): 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
obainojazz:
undecided
Who knows daddy freeze
Don't mind him. A bitter minded soul. He don't like progressive people. Anya ufu
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Goroz: 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
Please sirs and ma'ams, I'm in urgent need of a room in surulere for rent. Please help
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by EarthXmetahuman: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
Lilisticlili:
bride price is just a significance,the bible first ordered it,and it not only igbo that collect it,am a yoruba,we collect it. Why should she champion the removal of bride price? Is it bad?
Women are not slaves for marriage or. To toy with.
Let them toy with your daughter or sister,I hope u will like it that way.
You are no mking sense.
And on a last note,sense is very good,pls have it.
women are not commodities. Paying bride price means you can do anything you want with her, just like you can do anything you want with slaves you paid for.

By the way, if you are truly yoruba, you would know we don't collect bride price anymore. That was in the past.

Yoruba o ki ta omo mo..

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by finest0007(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
I'll like to put this one as her being a little over zealous or over passionate about a cause she supports. Nothing more. A flawed point of view. Hilary also gave a very clear answer without taking offence or anything. There's really no need over flogging the issue.

PS: Why is everybody suddenly painting her as a misandrist or something close. Did she ever say "Women should not get married"?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
sharpwriter:

*Smiles thoughtfully * I know you don't like Freeze cheesy

Well, I don't like the guy. He's up in too many people's business.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by Onechancearmy(m): 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
midolian:
Chimamanda has a mountain load of emotional problems

I know a certain fake Arabian "prophet" whose problems with women were even more disturbing than Chimamanda's.

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by kaydp: 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
Freeze is a very intelligent, well educated guy.

BUT, the Sheeple crew would never accept this.

He's spot-on as usual
Obviously. He's really smart
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by millomaniac: 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
mysticgal:

Don't you think you should check your brain, it might have gone missing. K
Bro this is no religious issue undecided

Funny how the one's that think they got brains are the main idiots.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question by sharpwriter(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
kennygee:

Well, I don't like the guy. He's up in too many people's business.
It's well grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Buys Cars For His Dance Show Winners (Photos) / Foluke Daramola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeover Shots / Singer May D Shares Adorable Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.