Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,131 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) (38982 Views)

Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo / How I Was Kidnapped By Fulani Headsmen IPOB Member / Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by RaptorX: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
Whatever happened to the million man army Paul Unongo threatened to raise, and also the three weeks ultimatum given for fulanis to vacate Benue state. Its obvious by now this people are incapable of defending themselves and have been failed by the most useless government in history of the world.
Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Na wah o, I know muslims in the south are starting to regret and asking ''what have we done'' You stuuupid mofos

1 Like

Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by Larasisi(f): 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ortom this is getting out of hand crying and rolling on the ground will not save your people just invest in Mercenaries to lead your youths and you will thank me later.
That was the turning point in Angolan conflict of the 70s .Since The so called unknown gunmen have sworn you must rise up and take drastic measures too

1 Like

Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
Turnedaround:

My brother you can say that again,

But what pains me, is that the Nigerian youth, despite all the insult and derogatory claims by our suppose leaders, we tend to live by the insults,

Was it not the youths in Egypt and Tunisia that started the Arab spring, they came togather to fight a common cause,
But, what do we do in Nigeria other than insult ourselves and distort history, or engage ourselves with inconsiqential things to like the BBNAIJA.

When there are serious national issues, or what do we make of this killings in Benue and Taraba, why the ethnic cleansing, what is their crime, are they the only states in Nigeria to go against open grassing, are they the only states in the Middle belt, this and more are questions begging to be answered.

In a country that has president, if we keep quiet today, cos it not affecting you, do you know what will happen tomorrow,

This is how the boko haram started, first it was the Christians and churches they started with, then the northern elders sees nothing wrong, but today is it the mosques that is their targets.

We have the power of social media, my fellow youth, let's use it to tell the world what we are going through, let's play our part so that history will remember us,

Rwanda comes to mind, don't let us wait until it get to that,
A CRY FOR ONE IS A CRY FOR ALL,

Let's shout until it gets through the bad ear of our president, don't leave the Benue and Taraba people to their untimely death,

YES NIGERIAN YOUTH WE CAN...

Super story...

U that is a yoot(youth) start it na...

We like naija like this...
1967-1970 Remembers cuz karma now resides in Middle GucciBelt
Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
ah!

Graphic designs : vtesley@yahoo.com

Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Ya nasty. Happy resurrection.

Lol....So you again! I got a ban almost as long as 6 months at a time
Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by opribo(m): 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
All I know is that there can be no peace without war. These people killing innocent people anyhow and nothing is been done to them. Do they have the monopoly of violence in them. Why cant the christians gather and take this same medicine to their doorstep. Let us go there with chemical weapon and wipe them out of existence so they know that what they know how to do others know how to do it better. Maybe that is when their masters will rise up to the occasion and put a stop to it.
Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dpharisee:
I always ask myself how come Benue and Kogi States who share borders with Igbos in Enugu and Anambra States, intermarried, shared same market days, bear similar surnames with Igbos such as Agbo, Ude, Okoh etc all of a sudden when the British arrived they did a U-Turn and declared themselves as Arewa, Northern Nigeria and aligned with Fulani Jihadists from Sokoto who are still bitter that Tivs in alliance with Bassange tribal warriors killed Uthman Dan Fodio and stopped the spreading jihad on its tracks.

They even assisted Arewa hoodlums by blocking the road to kill escaping Igbos who had fled from Kano and other far northern states as a show of solidarity.
The bulk of the Nigerian soldiers who viciously attacked and laid siege to Igboland leading to deaths from mass starvation were provided by them.
So, can Benue and Kogi people tell me how they arrived at the above scenario and hate against their Igbo close neighbours, was it out of jealousy, fear of domination or just plain stupidity?

Today Anambra is one of the most viable states in Nigeria, Igala people from Anambra State are not discriminated against and Igbos are ready to fight to defend them from any Fulani herdsmen incursion, Gov Obiano is extending rapid development to their areas in Anambra East while their brethren in Kogi are under attack and Gov Yahaya Bello spends most of his time in Abuja with Buhari unconcerned.

This is a Jihad against the Middle Belt and I expect the Catholic Church to make a declaration even if it is politically incorrect to save its members.

Eternal Rest Grant unto them O Lord and let perpetual shine upon, may they rest in peace. Amen

So u are now happy for wat is happening , right??
Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
tesppidd:
stop trying to deviate from your foolishness

stop trying to draw sentiments

you made a very stupiid assertion by saying that the herdsmen crisis is as a result of change

then i pointed out to you that the herdsmen crisis was on even before your birth

again you jumped to the same old excuse of saying one is blaming Jonathan

when will you wailers stop coming up with this 'blaming jonathan' excuse to cover up for your stupiidity?
stop wailing because I will vote for the dullard as a punishment for those that vote for him in 2015... #PMB till 2045 grin tongue
#LazyNigerianYouths tongue
Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
With all these killings it is enough to impeach this Jihadist in Power
angry
Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by vertueptime: 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
No armed robbers , cultiest , thieves again , this fulani dem no de ever snap them in action?
Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
Benue don buy market without change. My uncles returning from North to Enugu before the 1967 war was massacred in Benue along with their wife and children.

Igbos have shared border with Benue for over thousands of years. There is no single harm or trouble ever done to Benue people by Igbos. Then why the fuccck did you choose to kill Igbos? What did we do to you? I can never understand this.

If this was happening in Cross River or Akwa Ibom, oh lord, Igbos will be there within hrs defending them even if it means death because they supported us during the war and also paid the ultimate price when Adekunle murdered over 20,000 Ibibio and Annang for siding with us.

Sorry we can't help you guys...you haven't seen anything yet. Next is Afonjas....they are coming for you. Yours is easy because they already owned Kwara.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
na small small the thing day spread oh. you see if I talk people go quote me insult me. these muslims are very bad. all over the world they cannot live among others. they are always aggressive and contentious. they cannot cohabit with any other religion. Some are nice but the nice one are the most evil because their silence is what breeds the evil once.

they do not care about the life of one Christian. life means nothing to them. weda you are atheist, traditionalist, Christian, budshist, hindu, shingo, they do not care. as long as you are not muslim they will kill you and celebrate. there is nothing like a good muslim. the only good muslim is the one who condemns the evil done by his fellow members.

look at how they kill the Shiites. they hate the Shiites that believe even in the same allah. just a little difference intheir doctrines yet they hate them. talk more of you. they do not care.

look at what they did to the jews in Sudan. go to google and research for yourself about the jews in sudan. after they lost the arab war, they attacked the jews and killed as many as they could the rest of them ran away from their father's land. they killed them all. the religion is built on blood. brutal and forceful. in Saudi arabia they have police that will force you to pray to allah. the police in other gcc countries check your ID before entering the church. if you are muslim they will arrest you. the religion is by force. I have met many muslims who have confessed to me that they do not believe in allah. that they want to be free. they are all seeking ways out of their countries to be free and not to be killed.

many muslims who have fled their countries are now atheists. even those in free countries are scared of their lives. in London and in France they have a large community there. they are hostile. and they are very dirty. the like nomadic lifestyles. yet they steal to live large.

the yoruba muslims also get killed when the northerners strike. they do not care. they do not even consider the Yoruba muslims as real muslims. the religion is built on sex and blood. imagine how they cut people;s hands and legs. and what do they do with the legs?

imagine one came online asking for donation for a one legged man. instead of campaigning to put an end to amputation of arms and limbs he is asking for money to start poultry business for a man who spoke with the president. is that not scam?

president called him from London and Osinbajo is here in Aso rock he cannot invite him?

if you have ever been to Saudi arabia or lived there you can understand what I am saying. everyone lives in fear. you cannot build churches in their countries but they want to build mosques everywhere. if people treat you guys the way you treat them you muslims will deplete from the earth. why are they so wicked?

my problem is that all these pastors will keep quiet without saying a word. none of all the imams will ever come out to condemn this evil act. they will say that they are not supporting the guys. come out and clearly state that these boys are not muslims and anywhere they are caught that they should be burned. they are celebrating in secret that a Christian died.

oyakhilome chris okotie, lazarus, oyedepo, adeboye, deeper life etc all dem keep quiet. none will come out. they are all serving the same god.
the worse of all is that the pope himself will never come out to condemn something like this.

but if muslims are killed the pope will issue a statement immediately. they are all freemasons. those are not Christians. and you will see people supporting them and attacking me. tell your pastor to use his office to speak out..

When Freeze speak these pastors will respond. so they hear? so they see? if they can all respond to Freeze, why are they silent when Christians are killed? where is Zack orji? where is Dbanj? where is that prostityoot insulting freeze? they all have cataract in their eyes now and they have buharia in their ears.

Kemi olunloyo talk pastor gather her. they showed their strength. they have office when common man talks. but look at what muslims are doing. none of them came out. the imam and the pastors are worshipping the same allah(satan). they are demons.

people are typing RIP. for what?

they will forget this story very soon. look at what happened to ese oruru. that other girl is still missing. sotay the emir knew where ese oruru was and he kept quiet. he is also supporting all these atrocities

I wonder for dis Allah they are serving, Blood thirsty Allah. Allah that can not fight for himself, they are helping him to kill. Imagine dis religion terrorizing d whole world over decade.

2 Likes

Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by Robe(f): 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
The man in white is an ict staff of the university of agriculture, makurdi who was also killed by fulani herdsmen
Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by kolawoleibukun: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
happinesssssssss:

I wonder for dis Allah they are serving, Blood thirsty Allah. Allah that can not fight for himself, they are helping him to kill. Imagine dis religion terrorizing d whole world over decade.
they are like locust everywhere they go. very dangerous oh. very dangerous I mean it. if you ever get a chance to live in the arab countries you will see for yourself. the indian president is now fighting back against Christians and muslims. Myanmar had to chase many of them out. they come and want to take over everywhere.

you cannot cohabit with them.

1 Like

Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by hollywater: 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Is there any sane human being that is still supporting Buhari. ?

NIGERIAN CATHOLICS..... ITS TIME FOR US TO DO NINE DAYS NOVENA AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT OF MUHAMMED BUHARI .

If nothing is done, Christians might go into extinction under Buhari's govt.

Imagine, if Buhari could be killing Christians unnecessary like this during his ist term, then his second term is going to be more disastrous because that would be his final dance.

NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARE IN BIG TROUBLE.
Well said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by jaydor: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
O God! visit these murderers with much more pain than what they have inflicted on your people.
Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

Lol....So you again! I got a ban almost as long as 6 months at a time
shocked
Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by COCKCROW: 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
BENUE, PLATEAU, KOGI, ADAMAWA, TARABA, SOUTHERN KADUNA PEOPLE THIS JUST MORNING OOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THE LAW OR KARMA AND RETRIBUTION IS CAUGHTING ON YOU YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE. EVEN WHERE I AM NOT HAPPY FOR THE LIVES LOST ON DAILY BASES YET THERE IS NOTHING ANY MORTAL MAN CAN DO FOR NOW TO STOP THESE COLD-BLOOD MURDERS. IT REQUIRES RESTITUTION BY THE NORTHERN CHRISTIANS AND MINORITIES ON THE SENSELESS MASSACRE AND ATROCITY AGAINST INNOCENT IGBOS IN THE GENOCIDE. YOU MAY NOT AGREE WITH ME BUT WHAT SOLUTION DO YOU THINK? THAT BUHARI OR ANY HAUSA-FULANI WILL STOP BOKO HARAM AND FULANI LAND GRABBING AND ISLAMISATION OF NIGERIA?

"Many people are asking why the International community has remained silent over the massacre of Benue citizens? The answer is simple: It has been the goal of the jihadists to conquer Benue and Tiv people who resisted their advance into the middle belt since 1804; the people who rejected Islam and fought for the unification of Nigeria in the civil war of 1967 - 1970." THE SAM WAY YOUR PEOPLE TURNED BLIND EYES AND SUPPORTED IGBOS COLD-BLOOD MASSACRE IN THE 1967 - 1970 PROGRAM. GOWON, JOSEPH GARBA, TY DANJUMA, JOSEPH TARKA ETC WERE ALL IN SUPPORT OF IGBOS KILLING FOR THE ONE NORTH, AREWA AGENDA; EVEN IN THE KILLING OF IPOB MEMBERS BY THE SAME PEOPLE. NNAMADI KANU AND THE FAMILY MEMBERS WERE MASSACRED AND NIGERIANS HAILED THE MURDEROUS NIGERIAN ARMY

"The people of the East therefore have little sympathy for Benue people and the Muslim North is enjoying a sweet revenge overshadowed by an insensitive regime". THIS THE EFFECT OF SUPPORTING EVIL. BENUE PEOPLE CLIMBED THE LION AND KILLED IGBOS AND NOW THERE IS IGBOS REMAINING AND THE SAME LION YOU PEOPLE HAILED HAS TURNED ON YOU FOR A MEAL. OJUKWU SAID IT AND NNAMDI KANU WARED US AND EVERYBODY CALLED FOR THEIR HEADS. OJUKWU IS DEAD AND KANU WE KNOW NOT WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HIM, YET THEIR WARNINGS LIVES ON!. NORTHERN CHRISTIANS GOOD MORNING.
Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by OFURUMGOODLUCK: 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
our people perish because of ignorance.what concern change for this matter.u are here talking nonsence
Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by Essence1900: 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
allassist:
Aprokogirl don buy Nairaland undecided

This is pure insensitivity on your part to do advertorial on a thread as disturbing as this. Where is our humanity in this country??. Let's desist from this mindlessness.
Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by Dpharisee: 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
happinesssssssss:

So u are now happy for wat is happening , right??

On the contrary I am very sad, Igbos see Benue and Kogi as close relatives and neighbours who ignorantly prefer to align with Fulani jihadists in the far north
Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by smileyoo: 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
nigerians stop this ugly silence and start condemning this evil, because no one is actually safe from these beasts. but most of us keep behaving like fishes in the ocean, while the fishermen on the shore was busy picking them one after the other, the fishes were foolishly chasing after what to eat, until the fishermen depleted their population, before the few ones left realised they 've lost loved ones, and they themselves are in danger of extinction, but it was too late. the fishermen succeeded in eliminating them because they where not united, and very uncaring to each other. today its middle belt, tomorrow it could be se/ss, next tomorrow, it could be sw. pls lets unite and send a strong message to these beastly jihadists that enough is enough. now they 've extended their killings to the priests, are the priests also farmers? am waiting for the reaction of father mbaka over the killings of his fellow priests by his bubu brothers. evil triumph when good men keep silent.
Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by Kaycee9242(m): 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
na small small the thing day spread oh. you see if I talk people go quote me insult me. these muslims are very bad. all over the world they cannot live among others. they are always aggressive and contentious. they cannot cohabit with any other religion. Some are nice but the nice one are the most evil because their silence is what breeds the evil once.

they do not care about the life of one Christian. life means nothing to them. weda you are atheist, traditionalist, Christian, budshist, hindu, shingo, they do not care. as long as you are not muslim they will kill you and celebrate. there is nothing like a good muslim. the only good muslim is the one who condemns the evil done by his fellow members.

look at how they kill the Shiites. they hate the Shiites that believe even in the same allah. just a little difference intheir doctrines yet they hate them. talk more of you. they do not care.

look at what they did to the jews in Sudan. go to google and research for yourself about the jews in sudan. after they lost the arab war, they attacked the jews and killed as many as they could the rest of them ran away from their father's land. they killed them all. the religion is built on blood. brutal and forceful. in Saudi arabia they have police that will force you to pray to allah. the police in other gcc countries check your ID before entering the church. if you are muslim they will arrest you. the religion is by force. I have met many muslims who have confessed to me that they do not believe in allah. that they want to be free. they are all seeking ways out of their countries to be free and not to be killed.

many muslims who have fled their countries are now atheists. even those in free countries are scared of their lives. in London and in France they have a large community there. they are hostile. and they are very dirty. the like nomadic lifestyles. yet they steal to live large.

the yoruba muslims also get killed when the northerners strike. they do not care. they do not even consider the Yoruba muslims as real muslims. the religion is built on sex and blood. imagine how they cut people;s hands and legs. and what do they do with the legs?

imagine one came online asking for donation for a one legged man. instead of campaigning to put an end to amputation of arms and limbs he is asking for money to start poultry business for a man who spoke with the president. is that not scam?

president called him from London and Osinbajo is here in Aso rock he cannot invite him?

if you have ever been to Saudi arabia or lived there you can understand what I am saying. everyone lives in fear. you cannot build churches in their countries but they want to build mosques everywhere. if people treat you guys the way you treat them you muslims will deplete from the earth. why are they so wicked?

my problem is that all these pastors will keep quiet without saying a word. none of all the imams will ever come out to condemn this evil act. they will say that they are not supporting the guys. come out and clearly state that these boys are not muslims and anywhere they are caught that they should be burned. they are celebrating in secret that a Christian died.

oyakhilome chris okotie, lazarus, oyedepo, adeboye, deeper life etc all dem keep quiet. none will come out. they are all serving the same god.
the worse of all is that the pope himself will never come out to condemn something like this.

but if muslims are killed the pope will issue a statement immediately. they are all freemasons. those are not Christians. and you will see people supporting them and attacking me. tell your pastor to use his office to speak out..

When Freeze speak these pastors will respond. so they hear? so they see? if they can all respond to Freeze, why are they silent when Christians are killed? where is Zack orji? where is Dbanj? where is that prostityoot insulting freeze? they all have cataract in their eyes now and they have buharia in their ears.

Kemi olunloyo talk pastor gather her. they showed their strength. they have office when common man talks. but look at what muslims are doing. none of them came out. the imam and the pastors are worshipping the same allah(satan). they are demons.

people are typing RIP. for what?

they will forget this story very soon. look at what happened to ese oruru. that other girl is still missing. sotay the emir knew where ese oruru was and he kept quiet. he is also supporting all these atrocities

U are very stupid to include pope's name in dt ur litany of insults, does pope live and serve only Nigeria for him to react to everything? Do u kno how many issues he reacts to all over d globe on daily basis? If d admonishments of cardinal okojie, onaiyekan, bishop okafor and kukah fail to put things aright how do u think is popes words dt will be heeded to? Always get ur findings right b4 spilling thrash
Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by Mejor79(m): 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
The people who rejected Islam and fought for the unification of Nigeria in the civil war of 1967 - 1970. The people of the East therefore have little sympathy for Benue people and the Muslim North is enjoying a sweet revenge overshadowed by an insensitive regime.

We never enjoyed any sympathy from them as they killed and spilled the blood of innocent fellow christian population in 1967 - 1970.

The Tiv's Land needs cleansing for the blood of over 500,000 Easterner's slaughtered in Benue are yet to rest in peace.

My Dad became and orphan as a result of this act, as his parent escaped the northern Nigeria massacre but were killed by the Tiv's/ Idomas in Benue, more especially the Tiv's. They still see that action as a sacrifice for the unification of Nigeria.

We wish them success in their effort for unification of Nigeria
[b][/b].
Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by Dpharisee: 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
Clinton9000:
Benue don buy market without change. My uncles returning from North to Enugu before the 1967 war was massacred in Benue along with their wife and children.

Igbos have shared border with Benue for over thousands of years. There is no single harm or trouble ever done to Benue people by Igbos. Then why the fuccck did you choose to kill Igbos? What did we do to you? I can never understand this.

If this was happening in Cross River or Akwa Ibom, oh lord, Igbos will be there within hrs defending them even if it means death because they supported us during the war and also paid the ultimate price when Adekunle murdered over 20,000 Ibibio and Annang for siding with us.

Sorry we can't help you guys...you haven't seen anything yet. Next is Afonjas....they are coming for you. Yours is easy because they already owned Kwara.

Despite their hatred, Igbos have shown Benue and Kogi people nothing but love. Ohaneze just sent relief materials to Benue, Gov Wike donated N200m and several Igbo sons have donated to the Benue IDPs. I hope they have learnt their lesson.
Igbos cant abandon Benue people thats why they continue to speak out on their behalf.

When Igbos did not vote for Buhari its because they knew his kind of person but Buhari won in Benue and Kogi states and they rained abuses on the Igbos.
Nnamdi Kanu came and warned them but the jubilated when Python Dancers decimated Igbo youths in Abia even on this forum sadly!
Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by kingviny: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
It is high time Cardinals Okogie and Onaiyekan rallied all the catholic Bishops and priests in Nigeria to rescue Nigeria from the hands of the Hausa - Fulanis.

By choosing Bishop Mathew Kukah (from the North) as VP and Prof. Pat Utomi (from the South) as President and developing a people oriented manifesto, an overwhelming number of electorates can be mobilized to vote en-mass for these duo. The large population of Catholics and their friends in Nigeria can actually add up to 20 million which will be good enough to enable them get the keys to Aso rock in 2019.

With the zeal involved in evangelism and the wealth of the largest church in the world, Nigeria's Catholics can preach this new gospel of political renewal thru the nook and crannies of the country to gain support from fellow Christians, unbiased Muslims and all the marginalized/oppressed in the land!

The problem with Nigeria requires Presidential powers in the right hands to be able to tackle it. We have what it takes to be great and civil but so long as the wrong people are still at the helms of affairs, we ain't going anywhere!

A prayer for Nigeria in distress that does not propel to action is a dead prayer. Herdsmen will go into hiding or risk the wrath of the security apparatus of the state because their man will no longer be in power and these senseless killings will stop.
Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
stainlink:
O Nigeria my country.
Who did we wrong? We will be willing to beg for forgiveness.

I am seriously tired of seeing these. God please forgive us for the sins of our fathers, 'our lazy elderly statesmen' and leaders.

For the soul of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace.

Pls stop insulting God and leave him out of this.
Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
tesppidd:
stop talking nonsense all over the place.

what has this got to do with change?

did people also blame change when herdsman killed thousands during Jonathan and Obj?

if you really feel any sympathy for the dead priests you wouldn't be spamming this thread with your croakings of doom.

Don't fooooooool ur self.

Fulani has never killed people like this on the history of Nigeria.

Wen there's fulani crisis under GEJ and OBJ, They send the army n police to quell the matter and save lives.

Under Buhari, The army are escorting fulni herdsmen as they kill Nigerians.
Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Is there any sane human being that is still supporting Buhari. ?

NIGERIAN CATHOLICS..... ITS TIME FOR US TO DO NINE DAYS NOVENA AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT OF MUHAMMED BUHARI .

If nothing is done, Christians might go into extinction under Buhari's govt.

Imagine, if Buhari could be killing Christians unnecessary like this during his ist term, then his second term is going to be more disastrous because that would be his final dance.

NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ARE IN BIG TROUBLE.
I was a catholic in my university days. The sole reason I won a school election was cos I told the Catholics I was contesting. Omo see my votes! It's enough for Christians to be turning the other way from politics and forming it's not their business! It's our business!
It's our destiny, our children destiny, it's our lives literally!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by wakeupafricanyo: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
#getyouPVC

#votewise

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Detain Suspicious Vulture Owned By A Woman In Adamawa / Army Jails Soldier, Suleiman Olamilekan For Beating Actress / 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo State By Hanging (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.