Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) (38977 Views)

Fathers Joseph Nweke And Felix Efobi Kidnapped In Ondo / How I Was Kidnapped By Fulani Headsmen IPOB Member / Father Gor Joseph's Facebook Post About Fulani Herdsmen In January Before Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by stainlink(m): 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Pls stop insulting God and leave him out of this.

I neva insulted God and never will I.

I still don't know when calling on God's name for help become an insult.
Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
stainlink:

I neva insulted God and never will I.

I still don't know when calling on God's name for help become an insult.

This issue has absolutely nothing to do with God. These killings are decades old and u people haven't realized thAt God is yet to stop it!!!

God does not work like thAt, These events are highly physical and God expects the Benue people to protect them selves.

God didn't interfer in the second world war by killing hitler wen people prayed, Christians kept praying n over 30 million judaists n Christians were slaughtered.

These are matters concerning mere men, Praying in these matters portray that God is powerless.
Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by stainlink(m): 5:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

This issue has absolutely nothing to do with God. These killings are decades old and u people haven't realized thAt God is yet to stop it!!!

God does not work like thAt, These events are highly physical and God expects the Benue people to protect them selves.

God didn't interfer in the second world war by killing hitler wen people prayed, Christians kept praying n over 30 million judaists n Christians were slaughtered.

These are matters concerning mere men, Praying in these matters portray that God is powerless.

Your thoughts are yours.

My thoughts are mine.
Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by Judgesledge(m): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
na small small the thing day spread oh. you see if I talk people go quote me insult me. these muslims are very bad. all over the world they cannot live among others. they are always aggressive and contentious. they cannot cohabit with any other religion. Some are nice but the nice one are the most evil because their silence is what breeds the evil once.

they do not care about the life of one Christian. life means nothing to them. weda you are atheist, traditionalist, Christian, budshist, hindu, shingo, they do not care. as long as you are not muslim they will kill you and celebrate. there is nothing like a good muslim. the only good muslim is the one who condemns the evil done by his fellow members.

look at how they kill the Shiites. they hate the Shiites that believe even in the same allah. just a little difference intheir doctrines yet they hate them. talk more of you. they do not care.

look at what they did to the jews in Sudan. go to google and research for yourself about the jews in sudan. after they lost the arab war, they attacked the jews and killed as many as they could the rest of them ran away from their father's land. they killed them all. the religion is built on blood. brutal and forceful. in Saudi arabia they have police that will force you to pray to allah. the police in other gcc countries check your ID before entering the church. if you are muslim they will arrest you. the religion is by force. I have met many muslims who have confessed to me that they do not believe in allah. that they want to be free. they are all seeking ways out of their countries to be free and not to be killed.

many muslims who have fled their countries are now atheists. even those in free countries are scared of their lives. in London and in France they have a large community there. they are hostile. and they are very dirty. the like nomadic lifestyles. yet they steal to live large.

the yoruba muslims also get killed when the northerners strike. they do not care. they do not even consider the Yoruba muslims as real muslims. the religion is built on sex and blood. imagine how they cut people;s hands and legs. and what do they do with the legs?

imagine one came online asking for donation for a one legged man. instead of campaigning to put an end to amputation of arms and limbs he is asking for money to start poultry business for a man who spoke with the president. is that not scam?

president called him from London and Osinbajo is here in Aso rock he cannot invite him?

if you have ever been to Saudi arabia or lived there you can understand what I am saying. everyone lives in fear. you cannot build churches in their countries but they want to build mosques everywhere. if people treat you guys the way you treat them you muslims will deplete from the earth. why are they so wicked?

my problem is that all these pastors will keep quiet without saying a word. none of all the imams will ever come out to condemn this evil act. they will say that they are not supporting the guys. come out and clearly state that these boys are not muslims and anywhere they are caught that they should be burned. they are celebrating in secret that a Christian died.

oyakhilome chris okotie, lazarus, oyedepo, adeboye, deeper life etc all dem keep quiet. none will come out. they are all serving the same god.
the worse of all is that the pope himself will never come out to condemn something like this.

but if muslims are killed the pope will issue a statement immediately. they are all freemasons. those are not Christians. and you will see people supporting them and attacking me. tell your pastor to use his office to speak out..

When Freeze speak these pastors will respond. so they hear? so they see? if they can all respond to Freeze, why are they silent when Christians are killed? where is Zack orji? where is Dbanj? where is that prostityoot insulting freeze? they all have cataract in their eyes now and they have buharia in their ears.

Kemi olunloyo talk pastor gather her. they showed their strength. they have office when common man talks. but look at what muslims are doing. none of them came out. the imam and the pastors are worshipping the same allah(satan). they are demons.

people are typing RIP. for what?

they will forget this story very soon. look at what happened to ese oruru. that other girl is still missing. sotay the emir knew where ese oruru was and he kept quiet. he is also supporting all these atrocities
Guy , I feel your pain, this country is sitting on a time bomb

1 Like

Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
May their bodies rest in peace.
Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by inana2018: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
RIP, May God intervene in the case of these killings in Nigeria.
Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
stainlink:

Your thoughts are yours.

My thoughts are mine.

This is an issue based on facts, This issue isn't about ur best food or ur best colour.

Ur thoughts are baseless n doesn't connect with issues at hand.
Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by stainlink(m): 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

This is an issue based on facts, This issue isn't about ur best food or ur best colour.

Ur thoughts are baseless n doesn't connect with issues at hand.

I am just trying not to join words with you.

You know nothing about God.... Miracle happen and I will not stop praying for my dear country.

Praying to God changes things you can't change. My brother, you cannot stop me from praying to God
Re: Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
stainlink:

I am just trying not to join words with you.

You know nothing about God.... Miracle happen and I will not stop praying for my dear country.

Praying to God changes things you can't change. My brother, you cannot stop me from praying to God

U can't join words with me.

U that have PhD in Gods matter, what have u achieved with it?

Who wants to stop u from praying to a God that have never answered any of ur useless peace prayers since 2009 wen Boko haram started their senseless killings ?? grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It’s Time To Stop Laughing At Nigerian Scammers — Washington Post / Robbers Who Attack Hotels In Lagos Arrested (photo) / Police Detain Suspicious Vulture Owned By A Woman In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.