Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) (35591 Views)

Nigeria Re-emergence As Africa’s Biggest Economy, An Economic Scorecard Of PMB / Fani-kayode Reacts As Senators, Reps Boo Buhari While Presenting 2019 Budget At / Democracy Day Scorecard: Top 5 Best Governors! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by jrusky(m): 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
Melaye see your life? God of gej too strong ooo see as God is disgracing them one by one. I pray always day and night all apc member must suffer shame and pains the way Nigerians are in pains right now.

Melaye see your life ntooor!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by chinwey: 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
this senator is really insane. thought he is good person. he is a cameleon

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by binsanni(m): 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
what goes around will surely comes around cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dino how market tongue tongue tongue

hope you are feeling the heat cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by Nackzy: 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
Karma is more wicked than Satan

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by Ikpongiton: 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
Sunnynwa:
i want him in jail,so that he cannot access his {h.i .v} drugs.
Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by jamace(m): 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
Who knows tomorrow? (Onyemaechi?) grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by nabegibeg: 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
Sunnynwa:

and he is with SARS for wearing a failed man's test on his chest grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by greatcrown: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
What wrong did he do in GEJ assessment?

GEJ failed woefully, simple!

As for PMB he's not better and Dino voiced against PMB misrule is heard even by the deaf!

So what Karma are you people talking about?

It seems many of you people don't know the meaning of Karma!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by onatisi(m): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
he is getting what he deserves cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by godwinelijah(m): 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
Internet never forgets. Be mindful of what post online, it may come to hunt you tomorrow. Dino has learnt his lesson the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
All is see is how political money changed his looks

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by Kirklyne4Christ(m): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
angry grin grin grin cheesy
thatabokiboiy:
Karma is a biiitch.Dino deserves whatever he gets served. It's funny how he is suddenly playing the victim card.......hahaha
Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by Assassin101: 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
RIP
Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by nkemdi89(f): 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
I still remember a rally I attended in 2014 in abuja at eagles square, tagged freedom walk, dino was the one at fore front that day, we trekked down to eagles square, buhari was at the venue waiting, while the rest of us did the walk. He was so energetic that day and for once I felt bad because the venue was attached with " atura" police carrying only baton.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
I like what is happening to Dino.

Those who fail to learn from history are likely to become victims of the same story line.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
nkemdi89:
I still remember a rally I attended in 2014 in abuja at eagles square, tagged freedom walk, dino was the one at fore front that day, we trekked down to eagles square, buhari was at the venue waiting, while the rest of us did the walk. He was so energetic that day and for once I felt bad because the venue was attached with " atura" police carrying only baton.
You were one of those zombies that pressed Nigeria into disaster?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by PPCDigitals: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dino the Musician

PPC.ng: We turn your TRAFFIC to SALES
Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by Adekdammy: 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
A se le ni a bo wa ba. Gej is living life to its fullest while Dino is cooling off his head in sars den

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
what goes around comes around. and what has been around has already gone around
this is not the case of what goes around comes around, so if the police said he has committed crime they should not arrest him ? I don't just know how we have let out sentiments cloud our reasoning in this con3 ehn ... if it's one poor boy hustling legitimately without any offense been raided by police u won't drop this comment o
Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by godofuck231: 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
Firefire:
God punish the enemies of Nigeria with disgrace

May sango fire you bololo, banza
Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by ayagha: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
I am indifferent to the suffering of repentant sai babarians like Dino, Benue people,BBOG etc

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by seguno2: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
obailala:
He'd still go to bed with a clear conscience that he consistently spoke the truth to power.

Consistently spoke truth to power by pocketing N15 million allowance monthly in a country where minimum wage is N18,000?
Are you one of the uneducated youths that Buhari talked about??

MissEdified:
This is the brand new "Gada" Bridge recently completed by Nigerian Senator, Senator Dino Melaye at his Kogi West Constituency, and these are his cars.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6750710_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6750711_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photos-new-bridge-recently-completed-by.html

Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by karimcarim(m): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
Sunnynwa:
Law of kamar
Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by karimcarim(m): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
Law of Kamar
Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by tribalmall: 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
humilitypays:
hehe cheesy, the difference is clear:

Buhari is an expired ancient man who thinks and believes the best way to fight corruption is by using Ak47 to chase people around while GEJ believes in blocking the loopholes and using technology to close all the leakages to prevent future stealing.

Buhari is a wicked man who never forgives nor forgets, he can wait for 100 years just to revenge his enemies and those he does not like; reason he never forgave his first wife but rather divorced her for a flimsy matter that ought to be settled in the bedroom.

Same reason he is punishing Dasuki...

Same reason he hates Igbo people...

Same reason he is punishing Middle Belt...

Using state resources and security might, history will never forget 2015 - 2019.

Which is typical of Fulani people; they are very wicked, vengeful, unforgiven and dangerous!

Nigerians made the greatest mistake allowing Buhari to become their president in 2015 after IBB helped them correct the first mistake in 1983.

Buhari rode on Idiagbon's achievement during his time as military head of state but unfortunately, 2015 - date has exposed his dirty nyash to the whole world.

I am sure if not that he has stylishly and secretly stolen money for his family and friends, they would have come out to disown Buhari by now but they can't do it before he angrily wills his stolen billions to Shekarau and his beloved MACBAN leaders lipsrsealed

So says an Igbo boy whose tribe abores nothing but resentment for every other tribe in Nigeria.

I presume it is because of Buhari’s hate Igbo unleashed the first coup on Nigeria.

It is also because of Buhari Igbo slaughtered an elected prime minister n dragged his body on the street of Lagos in jubilation. It was because of Buhari Igbo chose to wage Biafra war on Nigeria.

Some of you Igbos think everyone is as asinine as you are when you roll out lies n deceit to cover up your shenanigans n deceit n cowardly act.

How forgiving is your tribe that singled out a class to be hated among you ? Osu caste.

How forgiving is your tribe that hate the Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre Edo Ijaw, foreign Malaysians Singaporeans British French Germans Chinese South Africans n several others.

The truth is no tribe is as vengeful resentful n hate filled like the IGBO. You are birthed with hate, cloth in hate, fed with hate n only Jesus can save you from perishing from hate.

Igbo should stop displaying their hate so shamelessly on NL or in Nigeria while claiming others are what they are. You all hateful souls should desist from hate, it will only lead to your doom.
Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by Gbabe2: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hey,

Did you say enthroned.....No? Dino is just out there for all he can grab. We all know his antecedents. He has no moral values and he's not fit to be a councilor in saner climates. Anyway, what am I even saying............ he's just like folks that voted for him. Terrible.

Paperwhite:
grin grin grin cheesy Karma is real.Now he is even cooling off in a SARS den as an added blessing from the clueless government he helped enthroned.He that rides on the back of the tiger will surely ends in its belly.
Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by 1stola: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2018
Firefire:
God punish the enemies of Nigeria with disgrace
You have brains at all?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by obailala(m): 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
seguno2:

Consistently spoke truth to power by pocketing N15 million allowance monthly in a country where minimum wage is N18,000?
Are you one of the uneducated youths that Buhari talked about??

How exactly does receiving N15million monthly translate to "he is lying"?

You are obviously educated illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by humilitypays(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
tribalmall:

So says an Igbo boy whose tribe abores nothing but resentment for every other tribe in Nigeria.

I presume it is because of Buhari’s hate Igbo unleashed the first coup on Nigeria.

It is also because of Buhari Igbo slaughtered an elected prime minister n dragged his body on the street of Lagos in jubilation. It was because of Buhari Igbo chose to wage Biafra war on Nigeria.

Some of you Igbos think everyone is as asinine as you are when you roll out lies n deceit to cover up your shenanigans n deceit n cowardly act.

How forgiving is your tribe that singled out a class to be hated among you ? Osu caste.

How forgiving is your tribe that hate the Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre Edo Ijaw, foreign Malaysians Singaporeans British French Germans Chinese South Africans n several others.

The truth is no tribe is as vengeful resentful n hate filled like the IGBO. You are birthed with hate, cloth in hate, fed with hate n only Jesus can save you from perishing from hate.

Igbo should stop displaying their hate so shamelessly on NL or in Nigeria while claiming others are what they are. You all hateful souls should desist from hate, it will only lead to your doom.

Bla bla bla bla....if u like, re-write history to suite your belief, God and nature won't re-write theirs okay

I condemn the first coup of 1966 everyday and everywhere if u know me well. I condemn Major Ifeajuna for leaking the coup secret to then President Nnamdi Azikiwe his uncle.....if not, Azikiwe would have joined them to pay the price of being corrupt premiere leaders amidst poverty in their land.

But every other thing u wrote are conjoined stories by history re-writers of Yoruba decent to spite Igbos and to justify their inhumane act during 1966 - 1969 Biafra-Nigeria civil war.

So cheer on with your rhetoric okay Nature never forgets as we all must pay for our evil deeds against fellow humans here on earth.

The perpetrators of the 1966 coup paid the price, Igbos too paid the price, so Hausa-Fulani, Middlebelt, Yoruba and all who involved in the 1966 pogrom against innocent civilian Igbos must pay the price of that inhumane act, nature has a way of warning us not to be Carlos to fellow humans but most times we don't listen out of human stubbornness and ego.
Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by Firefire(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
1stola:

You have brains at all?

Maybe like yourself?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by Firefire(m): 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
Adekdammy:
A se le ni a bo wa ba. Gej is living life to its fullest while Dino is cooling off his head in sars den

Karma! grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Presenting Jonathan's Scorecard (Throwback Photo) by oyoofong(m): 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
WAOH.DINO BOY! Face your alantan dance boy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Isa Zarewa Dumps APC With 300 Aspirants In Kano / FG Seals Off Sahad Store, Abuja As Crackdown On Hoarding, Price Fixing Begins / Deputies Lose Out As Governors Anoint Other Aspirants As Successors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.