Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,080 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Any Women Out There That Would Mind Dating A Guy With Genotype SS?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Women Out There That Would Mind Dating A Guy With Genotype SS?? (3320 Views)

So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. / Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Women Out There That Would Mind Dating A Guy With Genotype SS?? by victorian(f): 11:40am On May 04, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
I thought you are married? That list has always been your criteria since 2012 i knew you here

Can you read and understand what I typed up there?

I have someone, does not mean am the one.

Simple English, you can comprehend and understand.

Also ask the Op, If I have contacted or replied his Pm, before you start talking out of point. undecided

And yes, I am married. Do you have a problem with it?
Re: Any Women Out There That Would Mind Dating A Guy With Genotype SS?? by victorian(f): 11:41am On May 04, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
I thought you are married? That list has always been your criteria since 2012 i knew you here

Simple English, you cant comprehend and understand.

Also ask the Op, If I have contacted or replied his Pm, before you start talking out of point. undecided

And yes, I am married. And happily married with kids at that.

Do you have a problem with it?
Re: Any Women Out There That Would Mind Dating A Guy With Genotype SS?? by CarlosTheJackal: 11:47am On May 04, 2018
victorian:

You finally got married? That's great. I wonder how your husband tolerates your sharp mouth.
Re: Any Women Out There That Would Mind Dating A Guy With Genotype SS?? by victorian(f): 11:56am On May 04, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
You finally got married? That's great. I wonder how your husband tolerates your sharp mouth.

Well, my husband knows and appreciates my calm nature around him.

In Nairaland, one need to have a sharp mouth like yourself to put people like you in your place.
There are so many creatures in this forum. Best to be on one's toes.

And lastly You don't deserve a soft answer. So get used to it.
Re: Any Women Out There That Would Mind Dating A Guy With Genotype SS?? by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 04, 2018
victorian:

In Nairaland, one need to have a sharp mouth like yourself to put people like you in your place.

alexian you're a single lady.. stop deceiving this kids

I'll be forced to expose you if you don't halt these lies
Re: Any Women Out There That Would Mind Dating A Guy With Genotype SS?? by CarlosTheJackal: 12:12pm On May 04, 2018
victorian:

Sorry if you are vexed
Re: Any Women Out There That Would Mind Dating A Guy With Genotype SS?? by Papanwamaikpe: 1:34pm On May 04, 2018
victorian:

Lion of Africa!!!
Re: Any Women Out There That Would Mind Dating A Guy With Genotype SS?? by Papanwamaikpe: 1:35pm On May 04, 2018
victorian:

Simple English, you cant comprehend and understand.

And yes, I am married. And happily married with kids at that.

Do you have a problem with it?
And if you're not married, mark it today that you will never get married in this life. liar!!!
Re: Any Women Out There That Would Mind Dating A Guy With Genotype SS?? by Papanwamaikpe: 1:36pm On May 04, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
She's not married. She's still single at 35. don't fall for her lies!
Re: Any Women Out There That Would Mind Dating A Guy With Genotype SS?? by Papanwamaikpe: 1:39pm On May 04, 2018
Hanseel1:

Hahahaha you dey mind that mumu girl. babe wey I chyke for Whatsapp now now she dey invite me come Lagos. I go vex post our screenshot now grin

1 Like

Re: Any Women Out There That Would Mind Dating A Guy With Genotype SS?? by victorian(f): 2:31pm On May 04, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Sorry if you are vexed

Apologies accepted.

Don't worry am fine. smiley
Re: Any Women Out There That Would Mind Dating A Guy With Genotype SS?? by victorian(f): 2:39pm On May 04, 2018
Hanseel1:

I'll be forced to expose you if you don't halt these lies[/quote

[quote author=Papanwamaikpe post=67275071] She's not married. She's still single at 35. don't fall for her lies!

Papanwamaikpe:
And if you're not married, mark it today that you will never get married in this life. liar!!!

Papanwamaikpe:

Papanwamaikpe:
Hahahaha you dey mind that mumu girl. babe wey I chyke for Whatsapp now now she dey invite me come Lagos. I go vex post our screenshot now grin

You are truly frustrated and delusional

Keep ranting like a mad man.

It's in your genes already.

I have other better things to do with my time.

One of the insane creatures lurking around Nairaland is you.

And I will never stoop to your level.

God forbid.

Alexialin is long gone but you are still obsessed over the lady cheesy

Alexialin alexialin, u no allow person hear word

If you've chatted with her? What's my business in it?

You Don craze already, but nobody to tell you.
Re: Any Women Out There That Would Mind Dating A Guy With Genotype SS?? by Pusyiter(m): 2:46pm On May 04, 2018
Babe, who dey make you vex?
Report to the diary, I mean other room let me take action. grin
victorian:

Apologies accepted.

Don't worry am fine. smiley
Re: Any Women Out There That Would Mind Dating A Guy With Genotype SS?? by victorian(f): 2:52pm On May 04, 2018
Pusyiter:
Babe, who dey make you vex?
Report to the diary, I mean other room let me take action. grin

Lol cheesy

Me? Vex ke?

No epileptic animal in this forum can ruin my day and make me angry.

Am relaxed in my office, sipping chilled fruit juice. Wil soon round up from here and head to Lagos country club.
Today is Friday, hubby will meet me there. smiley
Re: Any Women Out There That Would Mind Dating A Guy With Genotype SS?? by Pusyiter(m): 3:02pm On May 04, 2018
Ok noted. Will meet there grin
victorian:

Lol cheesy

Me? Vex ke?

Am relaxed in my office, sipping chilled fruit juice. Wil soon round up from here and head to Lagos country club.

Re: Any Women Out There That Would Mind Dating A Guy With Genotype SS?? by victorian(f): 3:07pm On May 04, 2018
Pusyiter:
Ok noted. Will meet there grin

Are you also a member cheesy?
Re: Any Women Out There That Would Mind Dating A Guy With Genotype SS?? by Papanwamaikpe: 5:27pm On May 04, 2018
[quote author=victorian post=67276602][/quote] I repeat, if you are Alexialin, single at 30+, and a fashion designer. may Thunder fire every positive things coming your way. can you say Amen? grin
Re: Any Women Out There That Would Mind Dating A Guy With Genotype SS?? by Papanwamaikpe: 5:31pm On May 04, 2018
victorian:

Lol cheesy

Me? Vex ke?

And there's no hubby in your life, there shall be hubby in your life again. Can you say Amen??
Re: Any Women Out There That Would Mind Dating A Guy With Genotype SS?? by igetjoyfromthis: 8:50pm On May 04, 2018
Hanseel1:

And we would equally expose you too prechbills, prechbills1, theupsetgirl1, TheUpsetGirl

Multiple monikers

Cc: mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala
Re: Any Women Out There That Would Mind Dating A Guy With Genotype SS?? by igetjoyfromthis: 10:39pm On May 04, 2018
Hanseel1:

dude are you stalking on me?

are you so jobless??

this obsession is real

BTW I'm not the owner of the monikers you just mentioned.

Go get a life kid
This is the last time I'm gonna reply you on nairaland

ok prechbills
Re: Any Women Out There That Would Mind Dating A Guy With Genotype SS?? by Pusyiter(m): 7:54am On May 07, 2018
I will because of you... grin
victorian:

Are you also a member cheesy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) / I Squeeze Some Milk For His Breakfast / My Pvssy Is Sweeter Than Your Mom Food.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.