Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. (2724 Views)

I Am Emotionally Damaged / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / Any Women Out There That Would Mind Dating A Guy With Genotype SS?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by toujurs: 7:19pm On Mar 03
Bro, if you meet a mentally sane lady, hold her, a lady who is neutral, has value and understand what building a relationship is all about.

Most women out there, are emotionally and mentally damaged, Some are hungry lioness looking for whose savings to devour.

Have sense, and give your resources to women who deserve and can manage it.

Don't be manipulated into sustaining the lifestyle of these bitches who has no future.

That's exactly why they are bitter, and still single at such an old age. How can a lady be single at 34/35, how is that possible, avoid these toxic women.

If you love your life, take Mr ibu as an example, after years of working in the entertainment industry. Look at how he died like a chicken, while he was sick, his wife demanded for an iphone 15 pro max, from the donations.

Be wise!!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by toujurs: 7:34pm On Mar 03
Too many bitter women out there, displaying their body parts, calling themselves hookup babes.

Prostitution, now has a another name known as hook up

Wtf.

24 Likes

Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by MrCork: 7:37pm On Mar 03
toujurs:
Bro, if you meet a mentally sane lady, hold her, a lady who is neutral, has value and understand what building a relationship is all about.

Most women out there, are emotionally and mentally damaged, Some are hungry lioness looking for whose savings to devour.

Don't be manipulated into sustaining the lifestyle of these bitches who has no future.

That's exactly why they are bitter, and still single at such an old age. How can a lady be single at 34/35, how is that possible, avoid these toxic women.

If you love your life, take Mr ibu as an example, after years of working in the entertainment industry. Look at how he died like a chicken, while he was sick, his wife demanded for an iphone 15 pro max, from the donations.

Be wise!!

angry
Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by MrCork: 7:37pm On Mar 03
toujurs:

Be wise!!

Did women rejet u sir? Names please??(no oofencsece) angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by blackpanthar: 7:38pm On Mar 03
toujurs:

Be wise!!

You are so right sir.

if she imbibes online trends above cultural trends........ SHE BELONGS TO THE STREETS.

if she offers no REAL support(emotional, spiritual, financial, psychological) asides AUGUMENTED BODY PARTS........... SHE IS FOR THE STREETS.

If she has too many male friends....... FORGET IT... SHE IS NOT YOURS, ITS JUST YOUR TURN and the simp WINNER will be announced on the wedding day.

27 Likes

Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by toujurs: 7:52pm On Mar 03
blackpanthar:

You are so right sir.

if she imbibes online trends above cultural trends........ SHE BELONGS TO THE STREETS.

if she offers no REAL support(emotional, spiritual, financial, psychological) asides AUGUMENTED BODY PARTS........... SHE IS FOR THE STREETS.

If she has too many male friends....... FORGET IT... SHE IS NOT YOURS, ITS JUST YOUR TURN and the simp WINNER will be announced on the wedding day.
Men never learn, Some are just fools.

21 Likes

Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by dkidd: 8:27pm On Mar 03
Some don't even know they're damaged. They pride in their madness believing they're sane

18 Likes

Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by toujurs: 8:42pm On Mar 03
dkidd:
Some don't even know they're damaged. They pride in their madness believing they're sane
they know, and it fuels their toxic ego.

The funny and stupid part of it all, is that, these bitches see relationship as stress, but feel comfortable in a friends with benefits.

17 Likes

Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by nstore: 8:49pm On Mar 03

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by BOSSkesh(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03
The truth is some of these women don’t even know that they are damaged, every woman thinks she’s a “good woman” they always think they are 10’s when they not even 2’s
The Nigerian dating scene is the real “trenches” lots of thorns disguised by flowers a disgusting ghetto

I pray we all heal and the real one’s find true love

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by talk2hb1(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03
toujurs:

Be wise!!
Una spoil your nice post with rubbish in the last paragraph, disrespecting a dead man.
Haba now, he

1 Like

Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by toujurs: 9:07pm On Mar 03
BOSSkesh:
The truth is some of these women don’t even know that they are damaged, every woman thinks she’s a “good woman” they always think they are 10’s when they not even 2’s
The Nigerian dating scene is the real “trenches” lots of thorns disguised by flowers a disgusting ghetto

I pray we all heal and the real one’s find true love
i disagreed with the initial comment on this, but am beginning to think this is true.

You are right, Most Nigerian women are damaged and Don't know. Yet attending prayer meeting asking God for a man. Instead of working on their horrible character.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by BOSSkesh(m): 9:10pm On Mar 03
The most deranged and damaged girls come from single mothers with absent fathers, most women raised without fathers turn out to be more deranged If you’ve ever dated a female narcissist you would know that they lack the love and care of a fatherly figure was absent in their lives
Their is a reason kids from single parent home do not typically make good partners
They all hide under the toxic umbrella of “feminism” to mask the lack of love they have
There is a reason why most feminists are single mothers or children from single mothers

Choose better for yourself and for your kids

8 Likes

Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by toujurs: 9:11pm On Mar 03
talk2hb1:

Una spoil your nice post with rubbish in the last paragraph, disrespecting a dead man.
Haba now, he
Only if you know the mental break down, Mr ibu went through. When he needed the love of his woman the most.

Only if you knew, Men claim to give love that they can't, Mr ibu, worked all his life, for a better lifestyle for his family. Only to be neglected by his woman, when he fell sick.

Women are after benefits, A man works all his life to provide a comfortable life a woman inherits.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by tochez24(m): 9:22pm On Mar 03
nstore:
Humanity in general.. Many are 'damaged'.. Both men and women..

That's the reality ⚠️

I just have two males friends..... No girlfriends or wife in my entire 31 years on earth... I have had some maddd exes shaaa, I just kept breaking up until i realized that they're all useless so i stop looking for ladies and relationships🙄

I even avoid some of my direct siblings and family members too, they're too toxic to keep around!!!!

How some people gather so much friends remains a mystery to me😕😕😕

If you're not smart and a problem solution kinda person, I'm not even conversing with you at all talkless of exchanging contact with you♂️

So many people are too damaged out there⚠️⚠️⚠️

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by talk2hb1(m): 9:54pm On Mar 03
toujurs:
Only if you know the mental break down, Mr ibu went through. When he needed the love of his woman the most.

Only if you knew, Men claim to give love that they can't, Mr ibu, worked all his life, for a better lifestyle for his family. Only to be neglected by his woman, when he fell sick.

Women are after benefits, A man works all his life to provide a comfortable life a woman inherits.

I know and perfectly agrees with you, but saying he died like chicken is derogatory especially to a dead man.

4 Likes

Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by papyjaypaul: 9:54pm On Mar 03
What are men doing to preserve the family system? We can see the role family plays in protecting society. Go the woke way and start producing bastards in society. A man will go through rituals before to marry a woman, today it's baby mama and slay girls. There is demand and supply. If old men in the past turned University girls to prostitutes, what about their daughters? It takes 2 to play and everyone has a role in it. I can't just blame women or men. People used to look at your family name, now people are behaving like touts without families online and offline.

8 Likes

Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by bhest(m): 11:29pm On Mar 03
So much hate everywhere, may God heal us all... Do not forget men directly or indirectly damaged all these women It's just simply the hate we give coming back for us!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by muyico(m): 11:44pm On Mar 03
Shine ur eyes?

1 Like

Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by Fisiryorh(m): 12:09am On Mar 04
E.g jennyclay.... grin

1 Like

Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by TheFinesseKid: 7:16am On Mar 04
dkidd:
some, abi a lot. grin
Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by Brandiebird: 7:24am On Mar 04
🥱 same old ranting different day.

We understand that money is tight and life is frustrating so it’s easier to judge others rather than focus on your own problems.

There are emotionally damaged people, nothing to do with gender but we’re use to it on this forum to read your sorrow everyday. In the end, everyone will be just fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by toujurs: 8:24am On Mar 04
bhest:
So much hate everywhere, may God heal us all... Do not forget men directly or indirectly damaged all these women It's just simply the hate we give coming back for us!
It's a lie, Most women wants to mingle with men above them.

These women don't want to work, they want soft life. And the thing is most of these big boys are spoilt. They don't value these women because they know it's because of money, and comfort.

Now the mumu woman will come out to complain about all men.

Look around, most of these women are broke. Yet they all want to marry a rich man, an you expect these rich men to value them?

Even if it's me, i can't we would bang, till when i find a woman within my calibre. I will dump her.

How many men, can even afford an apartment, a car, and an investment of about 50m.

If you have these things, you can be dating 40 women at the same time. Taking turns on them

4 Likes

Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by Davidcorny: 8:36am On Mar 04
Don't believe a woman that a man fooled her till she got in a bad situation, growing up I dated such women who claimed they were wronged by one man or the other, they either ended up having rude bit©Hy character and may be loose.

2 Likes

Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by NPFLADMIN(m): 8:58am On Mar 04
For this 1, I'd be neutral.
It goes both ways.

A damaged man and woman will frustrate your life and if care isn't taken, they will eventually kill you.

Question of the day - do you have a real life experience? Please share.
Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by toujurs: 10:35am On Mar 04
Davidcorny:
Don't believe a woman that a man fooled her till she got in a bad situation, growing up I dated such women who claimed they were wronged by one man or the other, they either ended up having rude bit©Hy character and may be loose.
there are so many out there.

I was talking to a lady, this is someone in her 30's. The next thing she said was men are scum.

Men are scum, yet i bought your groceries for you, and took you out to a restaurant. All free.

Immediately i knew she was already mentally damaged, i knew nothing would ever make me settle down with her.

5 Likes

Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by Caleb15(m): 11:55am On Mar 04
Send me recharge card geng
Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by T0BY(m): 11:55am On Mar 04
This is why I always advise my fellow men never to settle for less after hustling and toiling to gather funds.

Look for responsible and well behaved lady and tie the knot. Avoid these damaged ashawo/olosho women that had been mounted by several yahoo guys.

2 Likes

Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by toujurs: 12:16pm On Mar 04
T0BY:
This is why I always advise my fellow men never to settle for less after hustling and toiling to gather funds.

Look for responsible and well behaved lady and tie the knot. Avoid these damaged ashawo/olosho women that had been mounted by several yahoo guys.
And these yahoo boys their gbola is might, due to all the weed, drugs and man power they take.

You can imagine struggling to make it in life, for a LovePeddler, yahoo boys have eaten all what is left of her.

Then you see them in church, active in church activities, unknown to you. It's all a scam.

3 Likes

Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by Chingyyy878: 12:27pm On Mar 04
T0BY:

💯
Re: So Many Emotionally Damaged Women Out There. by Sirhush(m): 3:53pm On Mar 04
toujurs:

And sometime I ask waiting be man gain gan gan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity Or Plain Stupidity? / She Wants A God Fearing Man For Marriage Asap (photo) / Swazi King Weds Wife Number 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.