Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Foods That Can Help You Look Younger - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Foods That Can Help You Look Younger (37245 Views)

Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) / Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) / 10 Foods That Will Help You Gain Weight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by Pope22(m): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Nice!!, my love for chocolate though, lol

Advice to ladies, make up makes you look older, way older than your age, if you want to paint your face, make it very light or none at all, i know cos i dont use at all.
Let's see how u look.
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by Biglittlelois(f): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
achillesfoot:
Don't tell me you actually believe Chocolate will make you look younger. Don't. You just looking for a justification to keep eating it in numerous quantities.

I just stated how much i love chocolate bro, right from when i was little, i dont need justification cos i dont believe in following any ritual to stay sane, young or whatever.
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by skales67(m): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Advice to ladies, make up makes you look older, way older than your age, if you want to paint your face, make it very light or none at all, i know cos i dont use at all.

Photo of your face as case study or....
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by Biglittlelois(f): 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
Pope22:
Let's see how u look.

Why?
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by Biglittlelois(f): 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
skales67:

Photo of your face as case study or....

You can as well choose a lady who make-up soo much, i dont have to prove a point by showing my face
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by Nlearn: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nice
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by Pope22(m): 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Why?
I want to show a frnd how good someone looks without makeups cus I like someone without makeups? Let's chat on whatsapp
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by lonlytroy(m): 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
Acecube:
Really need this.. I'm looking way older than my age angry
Picture or
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by tomdon(m): 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
Opinionated:

Ageing is a natural part of life that can’t be avoided. However, the foods you eat can help you age better, both inside and out. Jumia Food, Nigeria’s no 1 food ordering platform shares foods that can help you look younger.

Dark chocolate

Chocolate contains antioxidants called flavanols, which protect the skin from sun damage and stops your body from turning red. However, the amount of flavanols varies significantly among different types of chocolate.

Vegetables

Vegetables are extremely full of nutrients and are also very low in calories. They contain antioxidants that help reduce the risk of heart disease, cataracts and cancer. So, the more you eat vegetables, the lesser the chances of you suffering any of the aforementioned ailments.

Avocados

Avocados are rich in healthy fat, fibre, several vitamins and minerals that are essential for health. Additionally, these minerals can fight inflammation, protect your skin from the sun and help repair damaged DNA.

Spices

Spices do more than just add flavour to your food. They also contain various compounds that may have beneficial effects on your health. Interestingly, research has revealed that some spices may even help your skin look younger. They include cinnamon, chili peppers and ginger.

Walnuts

If you have grey hair then eating walnuts is your sure bet to get rid of them. Walnuts are great for fighting off the grey hair. This is due to the copper in the nuts. The copper helps to keep your natural hair colour bright and radiant.

Foods That Can Help You Look Younger

When did black man start turning red??
Copy an paste
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by achillesfoot(m): 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:

I just stated how much i love chocolate bro, right from when i was little, i dont need justification cos i dont believe in following any ritual to stay sane, young or whatever.
A mention can still be part of a learning process. It does not call for aggression or impending insults which is what most NL engage in.
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by real777(m): 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
Rubbish

Not getting ill year in year out is the greatest to the body
Just few sickness of 3 days will make a billionaire looks older by 3 years

Thank God for my life
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by Biglittlelois(f): 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
achillesfoot:
A mention can still be part of a learning process. It does not call for aggression or impending insults which is what most NL engage in.

I was only stating my opinion, if it came out as aggresive, i take it back, my bad.
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by Eagba(m): 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
megareal:
No food can make me look younger. I've always looked way older than my age. cry
let me share my secret recipe; ginger and water astonishing volume of them. Its hard for me to share this
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by iSpread(m): 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
Evablizin:
Good,but i still look much more younger than ma age. sad
let's see your picture.
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by Acecube(m): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
begwong:

Let's see your current pixure for verification first ✔✔
no be me and you grin
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by Acecube(m): 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
NotBeenPaid:

Lol! It's in your gene cheesy
maybe I will knock it off angry
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by dierich: 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
prospero5:

this your correction weak me o!

eeyah, sorry about that. you can get some drugs
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by achillesfoot(m): 6:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:

I was only stating my opinion, if it came out as aggresive, i take it back, my bad.
Words cannot be taken back. Once out the damage is done. It's in view of this the bible says be quick to listen, be slow to speech etc. Have a great evening.
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by Wisebisho: 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Correct talk, I share the same view with u.
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by Biglittlelois(f): 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
achillesfoot:
Words cannot be taken back. Once out the damage is done. It's in view of this the bible says be quick to listen, be slow to speech etc. Have a great evening.

Wow, you are rigid, you interpreted my comment totally different from my intent, i apologized and you still feel offended, smh!!
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
Peterpanny:
oga ade all these ones that you mention,them no be food na,is like you no know watin them day call food.were is fufu amala tuwo.
Hahaha.. U are correct grin grin
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by prospero5(m): 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
dierich:

eeyah, sorry about that. you can get some drugs
badt guy, you be the real MVP. cheers!
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by megareal: 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
Eagba:
let me share my secret recipe; ginger and water astonishing volume of them. Its hard for me to share this

Is this for real? Definitely gonna try that. Any specific time or I just take it like regular water? Ginger grated or infused? Daily limit?

Biko answer, thanks.
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by megareal: 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
achillesfoot:
Foods can actually help you get fresher skin depending on what you eat. I think you have to correct your mind( That is where the real problem is) Lastly on the skin try Aloe Vera. Aloe and skin are like 5 and 6.

Will do, thanks.
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
Orishirishi
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by ikbnice(m): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
Honey is the only key to youthful look.
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by Bia1990: 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
Acecube:
Really need this.. I'm looking way older than my age angry
eeeyah pele
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by Evablizin(f): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
dierich:

OK, how old are you and can I see ur pics
20 something years,grin,but i look like a 17yrs old girl.sad
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by professore(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nice one
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by Eagba(m): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
megareal:

Is this for real? Definitely gonna try that. Any specific time or I just take it like regular water? Ginger grated or infused? Daily limit?

Biko answer, thanks.
no particular time but in the morning its actually the best time and blending it, its best. At times you've to sieve the the blended ginger of chaff, for too much chaff can block the digestive system. In terms of quantity just average 2 root a day
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by missgoldenbrown: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
I don't need this.... Any food to make one look older will do
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by dierich: 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
Evablizin:
20 something years,grin,but i look like a 17yrs old girl.sad

wow, that's cool.
I'll like to see ur pics though to confirm if u don't mind..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) / Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records / Pick Your Favourite Nigerian Rice Dish. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.