Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Foods That Can Help You Look Younger - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Foods That Can Help You Look Younger (37210 Views)

Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) / Top Foods That Improve Your Sex Life (Photos) / 10 Foods That Will Help You Gain Weight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by Evablizin(f): 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
dierich:

wow, that's cool. I'll like to see ur pics though to confirm if u don't mind..
Go to my profile,you will see ma pix,just ma head though.
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by dierich: 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
prospero5:

badt guy, you be the real MVP. cheers!
� lol.. don't mind me bro, just joking. hope you also look more younger than your age?
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by dierich: 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
Evablizin:
Go to my profile,you will see ma pix,just ma head though.

wow, confirmed.. you're beautiful and more younger..
well, can we be friends... *wink*
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by Evablizin(f): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
dierich:

wow, confirmed.. you're beautiful and more younger.. well, can we be friends... *wink*
Yeah, But Only On Nairaland tongue
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by dierich: 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
Evablizin:
Yeah, But Only On Nairaland tongue

I mean outside Nairaland... let me have ur email address
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by achillesfoot(m): 1:23am On Apr 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Wow, you are rigid, you interpreted my comment totally different from my intent, i apologized and you still feel offended, smh!!
I stand to correct you that I never felt offended not at any point. Please do not shake your head as you are shaking it with the wrong conclusion. Thank you for responding.
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by megareal: 8:23am On Apr 25, 2018
Eagba:
no particular time but in the morning its actually the best time and blending it, its best. At times you've to sieve the the blended ginger of chaff, for too much chaff can block the digestive system. In terms of quantity just average 2 root a day

Thank you. I'm gonna start right away.
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by Eagba(m): 9:08am On Apr 25, 2018
megareal:

Thank you. I'm gonna start right away.
note your completion will improve, your skin will smooth out, but your blood will thin, avoid unnecessary injury.
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by SoapQueen(f): 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Nice!!, my love for chocolate though, lol

Advice to ladies, make up makes you look older, way older than your age, if you want to paint your face, make it very light or none at all, i know cos i dont use at all.

Yeah. One of the reasons why I was so happy I quit my 9-5 job. I stay at home a week and not even white powder touches my face.

I'm thinking of becoming a vegetarian though.
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by megareal: 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
Eagba:
note your completion will improve, your skin will smooth out, but your blood will thin, avoid unnecessary injury.

OK. Thanks. Already started.
Re: Foods That Can Help You Look Younger by erne: 8:03am On May 01, 2018
WHY OUR SHEA BUTTER IS IN HIGH DEMAND?

Our Shea butter has been used to help heal burns, sores, scars, dermatitis, psoriasis, dandruff, and stretch marks. It may also help diminish wrinkles by moisturizing the skin, promoting cell renewal, and increasing circulation. Our Shea butter also contains cinnamic acid, a substance that helps protect the skin from harmful UV rays. 

Price:
Big pack, 4k
Small pack, #1500

Symmetric Organic Products,
08139458588, 08053408939

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Moves To Reduce Food Prices / Next Cash And Carry Distributes Items To Agulu, Anambra State (photos) / Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.