Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

I Need A Good Samaritan,If There Still Be One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Good Samaritan,If There Still Be One (789 Views)

Please Can A Good Samaritan Sponsor Me Abroad? / The Good samaritan of NL / Father's Day: Good Samaritan Buys Homeless Man Food and Dashes Him His Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Samaritan,If There Still Be One by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
My phone is faulty with screen issues and that has relegated me to make use of my laptop to enter nairaland and browse.
I can go all day with a laptop,pls I need a soul to touch my own soul and help me fix my phone.
I will say thank you but God will bless.

Lalasticlala has left me cry finestboi mynd44 abeg make una helep me move to fp
Re: I Need A Good Samaritan,If There Still Be One by banjicom(m): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
wink

aunty go to Samaria u will see a man by d roadside, tell him u need a new phone he his a good samaritan he will help you.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Good Samaritan,If There Still Be One by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
banjicom:
wink

aunty go to Samaria u will see a man by d roadside, tell him u need a new phone he his a good samaritan he will help you.
oh ye son of viper,must u say shit? sad
Re: I Need A Good Samaritan,If There Still Be One by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
Lilisticlili:
oh ye son of viper,must u say shit? sad

If you really want to get new phone better drop bad mouth lol

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Samaritan,If There Still Be One by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

If you really want to get new phone better drop bad mouth lol
ok sir,
Re: I Need A Good Samaritan,If There Still Be One by Agboki: 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
my house no far from ur own, i gve girls fr3 fones on my bed.
Re: I Need A Good Samaritan,If There Still Be One by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
Haba this one na small matter for ur boyfwend or sugar daddy to handle na. They can even buy u a new phone.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Samaritan,If There Still Be One by chijioke17(m): 8:01am On May 01, 2018
lefulefu:
Haba this one na small matter for ur boyfwend or sugar daddy to handle na. They can even buy u a new phone.
Oga dey use style ask if you get bobo

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Samaritan,If There Still Be One by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 01, 2018
chijioke17:

Oga dey use style ask if you get bobo
na waocheesy... If i wanted to know such i will ask her directly na..habacheesy. All wetin i dey yarn be say she no need to ask for favour here. She be babe and as a babe she will have countless admirers for her Facebook and instagram plus for her street...even if she no get boyfriend any of dese admirers go do wetin she ask forcheesy.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Samaritan,If There Still Be One by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 01, 2018
Lilisticlili:
My phone is faulty with screen issues and that has relegated me to make use of my laptop to enter nairaland and browse.
I can go all day with a laptop,pls I need a soul to touch my own soul and help me fix my phone.
I will say thank you but God will bless.

Lalasticlala has left me cry finestboi mynd44 abeg make una helep me move to fp

hmmmmm. If I recall when you made your first post when you joined Nairaland you said your boyfriend is a Pilot. People can lie on the internet sha undecided

Is that you on your dp? That looks like Sophia Momodu- Davido's first babymama angry

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell You're A Very Boring Person On Social Media! / Presidential Aspirant Coolest Chris Was Present At Nairaland Last Pool Party / Guys: Check Out The 8 Ways To Make A Woman Crazy About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.