Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

How To Tell You're A Very Boring Person On Social Media! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell You're A Very Boring Person On Social Media! (789 Views)

Sex With My Wife Is Very Very Boring, I Need Help / Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring, I Mean Very Boring. / How Do You Feel Dating A Very Boring Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell You're A Very Boring Person On Social Media! by Sarahkay(f): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hello everybody.
Most of us actually have the habit of boring people to death on social media, you can't keep up a chat or flow along well when the person is trying to connect. It might be unintended as you'll think your chat is actually very interesting that they need more...well..they don't!

Today I'll be giving us very effective tips to know when you're boring that boy or that girl to death on social media so that next time you'll know exactly when to stop and turn the chat to maybe something less boring.

1.you get more emojis than words!

Ok! Believe it or not...once your chat gets boring, the other party looses interest and is totally out of words. So what do they do?.they start using emojis because they really have no idea what reply to give to your very boring message. The more boring you get, the more emojis you receive.

2.you get one syllable reply after minutes

So if they decide to even reply your chat, they use very simple words..like hmm, ok, yh, sure, lol, haha, ohw, etc. The very polite ones would do this instead of completing ignoring you. But, they would give you this one word reply after minutes even when they're online and updating their status. In a case when you tell them something you consider funny..they would just say 'lol' instead of saying 'hahahaha...omg!..that was so funny...(with emojis)... something sad, they would say 'hmm..sorry' instead of 'i'm so sorry dear... it'll be fine'. They shorter they make it, the earlier the chat ends.

3.much repetitions

People who are bored with your chat tend to repeat words. If you keep getting same reply each time, chances are you're boring the other person to death.

4.they would rather answer than ask

Asking questions prolong the chat so why do it if you're bored?..if you're in a conversation with someone on the internet and you're the only one doing the asking while they just say 'no.. continue ' when you suggest they ask, know that they find your chat really boring and just can't wait to get it over with.

5.uses I'm busy as an excuse

A busy person won't be online now would they?.If someone is constantly using the 'i'm busy ' excuse to not chat with you, know that they're really tired of your conversation. Some would still use this excuse while constantly updating their status and changing their display picture..oh well!

To finish up..click on https://www.sarahkaysblog.com/2018/08/signs-youre-boring-someone-to-death-on.html?m=1

Re: How To Tell You're A Very Boring Person On Social Media! by IamPlato(m): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2018

Some Girls Are Terrible Conversationists. Create A Discussion And They'd Give The Dumbest Reply... (Hi, fyn, k, kk, yes, no, bye, gud murwin)

Some Girls Can Not Have Brain

2 Likes

Re: How To Tell You're A Very Boring Person On Social Media! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
my own is that once am chatting with you and start replying in cum as come, OK as kk,and other annoying informal language I end the chat
Re: How To Tell You're A Very Boring Person On Social Media! by Bluezy13(m): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
Me: "Goodevening, how are you doing??"

He/She: "I'm fine" or "I'm okay"

Chat Ends!!!
Since you can't ask me back.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Aspirant Coolest Chris Was Present At Nairaland Last Pool Party / UK Base Nigerian Man Who Came Out As Gay, Reveals What His Parent Did Hearing It / This Plus Size White Gown Is Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.