Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. (29988 Views)

Wizkid Has Found Basit, The Boy Mechanic He Wants To Sponsor His Education / Pasuma And Basit, The Blind Boy To Record A Song (Photos) / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. by clemz85(m): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
DynasTee:
I just hope the boy is willing to go to school

On a 2nd thought o! Honestly, the boy seems to be enjoying his work (lazy-toubleshoot)

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. by Lizilicious(f): 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
Wizkid you don try
Re: Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. by Laple0541(m): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
If him head no fit carry book U beg buy meco equipments for him.
Re: Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. by spirul77: 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
[quote author=Issafela post=66991940]wizkid took to his twitter page to share a video of a mechanic boy "baskit" who was seen in the video anticipating wizkid's new song "Gucci Snake".

This melts wizkid heart and he decided to sponsor the boy to school.

He Wrote:

We sending Basit to school! Bring him to me ���

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/wizkid-to-sponsor-mechanic-boy-basit-to.html

[hope he gives him job too after graduating,because I dnt see how school is better than what the little boy is currently doing]
Re: Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. by finesounds01(m): 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
jabatah:
Dats how wizkid go dey promise wey eno go fulfil. Where is Ahmed dat he promise 10m nd record label.
check his twitter, Ahmed is in school
Re: Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. by Bsingle(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
SweetJoystick:
Is education important self?
Yes. But naija education can make someone think otherwise.
Re: Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. by 1stola: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
akeentech:
While Davido dey lavish on Shioma
And you keep wasting your life with Bose
Re: Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. by Slurity(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Always copying Davido

Because he saw David paying for a lady's surgery

#NP: Aje - DMW ft Peruzzi, Davido and Yonda
at least he know how to copy good things, that makes him a better man

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. by heckymaicon(m): 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
akeentech:

Re: Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. by HeWrites(m): 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
akeentech:
Were you blind not to have read the news about Davido when he paid 15 million for someone's surgery
Re: Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. by Burgerlomo: 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
dosage150:
nice one starboy

lord bless me to help others

Amen and me too cool
Re: Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. by Burgerlomo: 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
One word Wizzy...

Re: Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
That's good.
Re: Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. by SouthWestBlood(m): 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
Davido inspired.
Re: Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. by nanakgh(m): 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
Soon to head Starboy Auto Works
Re: Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. by feodan: 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
SweetJoystick:
Is education important self?
Just go and ask d illiterate dey willl tel you how important education is.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. by goshen26: 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:
Me, I need help too.

Go and start doing mechanic, and sing WizKids song all d time, you might jam luck too kiss
Re: Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. by Burgerlomo: 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Always copying Davido

Biko, we lovers of all good things are very elated with this kind of good copying because we're all blessed and highly favored.
Re: Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. by Zdoh(m): 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
Bravo Wizzy continoue laying the legacy those people that called themselves leader refused to lay but instead calling us a lazy ass. More dollars to your account bigger bro
Re: Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. by gcof(m): 6:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Always copying Davido

abeg copy somebody and do something good to your fellow human being...if na like this we dey copy good things, Naija for be paradise
Re: Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. by babatee1985(m): 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
Why not ask d boy what he's willing to do to earn a living. Sending him to school without any interest from him is like releasing watery sperm inside womb which can never produce a child. Wizkid is now getting nice these days coz d wizkid I knw is very stingy.
Re: Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. by dosage150(m): 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Amen and me too cool

God bless our hustle #Lazy Nigerian youths
Re: Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. by asawanathegreat(m): 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
Good one
Re: Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. by Mediablare: 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
Why are you this stupid... You need to get sense... Is it bad to copy good things
Nofav0rs:
Always copying Davido

Re: Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. by steveDpro: 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. by sapeleboi(m): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
nice one my niga
Re: Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. by Ayobami7(m): 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nice one
Re: Wizkid To Sponsor A Mechanic Boy "Basit" To School. by Revolva(m): 7:32am On Apr 25, 2018
nice one bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) / Nigerians Drag Simi On Twitter Over Dorcas Shola Fapson's Post / BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.