Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Alex, Ceec, And Tobi. What You Must Learn. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alex, Ceec, And Tobi. What You Must Learn. (577 Views)

Weird But Important Skills Men Must Learn Before Marriage. / Alex Share This After Sex Photo Of Herself In Bed With Tobi? (PHOTOS) / 6 Things You Must Learn Before You Clock 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alex, Ceec, And Tobi. What You Must Learn. by amyrealsea(f): 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
I know many ladies are watching big brother for fun, but there is a big lesson to learn.. But some of the things that happened between Tobi, Alex, and Cee -C are the reason why some marriages break up, even some of our boyfriends leave us for another babe.
When Tobi came into the house, he loved Cee-c and gave her so much attention and show her so much love but the lady was possessive, rude to him.
Alex came from no where and gave him peace of mind, show him love and play with him, immediately she won the man's heart and today the man doesn't look else where.
Beauty is not enough to keep a man and not even food, allow him see replicate of himself in you. Men really don't want much, show him love, give him peace of mind, don't be too possessive and above all respect him. Men love their space Biko allow them enjoy it.
As a woman, know when to stop and don't over cross your boundaries, if not the person you think is a side hen will take your position.
Lastly beware of ladies who call your boyfriend and husband just a friend, most of them are your assistant in disguise.
Argue with your data, I have said my own.
Continue to give him attitude, someone else will wipe off his tears.

But, there's no manual to keep any man.
However, the one that really want to stay, will stay, no matter what.
He will accept your flaws, and also give you room to grow and learn.. Nobody is a saint! All of us has our flaws.
If he really loves you, he would stay.

I deserve some accolades ���� .

Re: Alex, Ceec, And Tobi. What You Must Learn. by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 25, 2018
I like that girl die tongue

(1) (Reply)

When You’re Struggling In A Toxic Relationship / Kim Kardashian Goes Braless In An Abs-flashing Cream Crop Top And Skirt At CFDA / Married Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.