Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,352 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Does Being So Honest In Relationship Make Or Break Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Being So Honest In Relationship Make Or Break Relationships (1446 Views)

If You Must Be In A Relationship, Make It Clear From The Start You Want It Open / Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Being So Honest In Relationship Make Or Break Relationships by xtraordinariguy(m): 12:32am On Apr 25, 2018
dear fellow romancelanders,i have seen a lot of very rossy relationships crumble because at some point the other player or partner exposed either a fact or secret about himself or herself. then the other partner becomes hurt and unforgiving .pls lets share or wonderful views
Re: Does Being So Honest In Relationship Make Or Break Relationships by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:40am On Apr 25, 2018
grin

It depends.. I like my man being honest to me no matter what..i dont care about his past, if he will tell me everything, who am i to judge him? For me , the most important is now & our future together as long he is willing to change & walkout from his bad habits to make our relationship works kiss

4 Likes

Re: Does Being So Honest In Relationship Make Or Break Relationships by Dpussyhunter: 12:42am On Apr 25, 2018
if you're in a relationship with a die hard unrepentant slay queen, utter sincerity and honesty would make the relationship (more like fùck-lationship) crumble even before it started

whereas , honesty and trust would make and thrive in a relationship with two ______

(complete the sentence..............like my siggy say, i hate long talks) undecided

jplsou

1 Like

Re: Does Being So Honest In Relationship Make Or Break Relationships by SafetyFirst(m): 3:25am On Apr 25, 2018
A man who has never lied to a woman has no respect for her feelings.

1 Like

Re: Does Being So Honest In Relationship Make Or Break Relationships by Nobody: 3:54am On Apr 25, 2018
Being honest gets you stabbed, Being honest gets you betrayed sometimes being honest gets you killed.

To live a peaceful life, Embrace silence! because when you get so honest about everything, you letting your guard down and dropping your armour, your partner now knows from where to strike and how to strike especially if they not as honest as you. Human relationship is complicated, Your own blood relative might even have you in mind for years and not say nothing about it even take it to the grave not to talk of lovers.

I'm not trying to tear down HONEST as a word, All am saying is to be ahead in life and lower the chances of being played, betrayed and scandalized, you just need to have a slick tongue like that of a lesbians and lawyers. it works for me.

2 Likes

Re: Does Being So Honest In Relationship Make Or Break Relationships by xtraordinariguy(m): 11:57am On Apr 25, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

It depends.. I like my man being honest to me no matter what..i dont care about his past, if he will tell me everything, who am i to judge him? For me , the most important is now & our future together as long he is willing to change & walkout from his bad habits to make our relationship works kiss

Re: Does Being So Honest In Relationship Make Or Break Relationships by xtraordinariguy(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
aaronson:
Being honest gets you stabbed, Being honest gets you betrayed sometimes being honest gets you killed.

To live a peaceful life, Embrace silence! because when you get so honest about everything, you letting your guard down and dropping your armour, your partner now knows from where to strike and how to strike especially if they not as honest as you. Human relationship is complicated, Your own blood relative might even have you in mind for years and not say nothing about it even take it to the grave not to talk of lovers.

I'm not trying to tear down HONEST as a word, All am saying is to be ahead in life and lower the chances of being played, betrayed and scandalized, you just need to have a slick tongue like that of a lesbians and lawyers. it works for me.
well i learnt from dis .thanks keep it coming
Re: Does Being So Honest In Relationship Make Or Break Relationships by xtraordinariguy(m): 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=xtraordinariguy post=67015586][/quote] sure dear,its really hurting wen ur partner uses ur past actions or words u told him or her against you.
Re: Does Being So Honest In Relationship Make Or Break Relationships by xtraordinariguy(m): 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
SafetyFirst:
A man who has never lied to a woman has no respect for her feelings.
really bro this thought is quite complicated, i think it most applies in the case of unfaithfulness and infidelity. never the less quite thoughtful
Re: Does Being So Honest In Relationship Make Or Break Relationships by SafetyFirst(m): 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
xtraordinariguy:
really bro this thought is quite complicated, i think it most applies in the case of unfaithfulness and infidelity. never the less quite thoughtful

There are little white lies, like when she asks you. It's like I'm getting too fat? This my favorite cloth is getting tight and you tell her she's just OK the way she is.
Re: Does Being So Honest In Relationship Make Or Break Relationships by Mcy56(f): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
Honesty is meant to make a relationship but unfortunately some men are born liars because they are cheats and would always use one lie to cover another one, thus creating strains in the relationship.

On the other hand, when you are been honest, they tend to hide behind this to hurt your feelings just to have their treacherous ways.

Notwithstanding honest pays, if men dont value it, our Maker does and we must live our life to please Him by being honest in our relationships and dealings.
Re: Does Being So Honest In Relationship Make Or Break Relationships by ranmoor: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
Most ladies will tell u they want an honest man, str. forward bla bla bla... But they are never honest nor str forward. Ladies will tell u half story,the exact one they will use to hook u. When they tell u dat soso person asked them out, it means they once date.. I remember my very old gf, she once told me my area big bros was disturbing her, only for me to catch her leaving the bros house at ungodly hour.
Most people cannot handle the truth in most cases.
Well, as far as I am concern, I say the truth 100% every time cos I don't really care if they stay or go..
Re: Does Being So Honest In Relationship Make Or Break Relationships by myself13: 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Being so honest only pays where there is a deeply connected mutual respect among parties in relationship.Aside this, being so honest is bound to lead to an uncharacteristic upheaval in the continuity of a relationship.
Re: Does Being So Honest In Relationship Make Or Break Relationships by AstroG: 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
Make I no talk sha. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Does Being So Honest In Relationship Make Or Break Relationships by xtraordinariguy(m): 10:26am On Apr 28, 2018
SafetyFirst:

There are little white lies, like when she asks you. It's like I'm getting too fat? This my favorite cloth is getting tight and you tell her she's just OK the way she is.
hahahahahaah grin
Re: Does Being So Honest In Relationship Make Or Break Relationships by xtraordinariguy(m): 10:28am On Apr 28, 2018
ranmoor:
Most ladies will tell u they want an honest man, str. forward bla bla bla... But they are never honest nor str forward. Ladies will tell u half story,the exact one they will use to hook u. When they tell u dat soso person asked them out, it means they once date.. I remember my very old gf, she once told me my area big bros was disturbing her, only for me to catch her leaving the bros house at ungodly hour.
Most people cannot handle the truth in most cases.
Well, as far as I am concern, I say the truth 100% every time cos I don't really care if they stay or go..
feel for you bro,.but thats a very hard decision u took
Re: Does Being So Honest In Relationship Make Or Break Relationships by xtraordinariguy(m): 10:29am On Apr 28, 2018
AstroG:
Make I no talk sha. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
abeg talk ooh we need ur opinion
Re: Does Being So Honest In Relationship Make Or Break Relationships by iLegendd(m): 10:42am On Apr 28, 2018
xtraordinariguy:
dear fellow romancelanders,i have seen a lot of very rossy relationships crumble because at some point the other player or partner exposed either a fact or secret about himself or herself. then the other partner becomes hurt and unforgiving .pls lets share or wonderful views
Being honest is the key. Note: Make sure you lace your honesty with humor and some mysteries.

Unfortunately, if you're a nice guy or a nice girl, your honesty will be used against you. I would've loved to explain it, but time is money. We don't type long epistle again, except it's a book.
Re: Does Being So Honest In Relationship Make Or Break Relationships by Burgerlomo: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2018
It's awesome to be honest in a relationship but following Lai Mohammed footsteps once in a while is not a bad idea depending on the situation that you find yourself cool
Re: Does Being So Honest In Relationship Make Or Break Relationships by xtraordinariguy(m): 11:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
Burgerlomo:
It's awesome to be honest in a relationship but following Lai Mohammed footsteps once in a while is not a bad idea either depends on the situation that you find yourself cool
grin

(1) (Reply)

Stop Giving Us One Minute Sex- Queen Mother To Men In Ghana / I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’t / Married Man Bought A Car For His Side Chick, Real Wife Collects It Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.