Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal (38718 Views)

Yahaya Bello Speaks On Dino Melaye's Arrest (VIDEO) / Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React / Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by johnnyvid(m): 6:13am On Apr 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

Does that change the fact that you are a dropout?

Does it make Fayose or Dino or even the councillor in your community recognise your head of family?

Illiterate, go get an education and stop spewing you ignorance across the nation.

Honestly, your type of people should be neutered. Otherwise the whole Africa would continue to breed low aptitude dummies.

I would continue to repeat on this forum, if you don't like the president vote him out.

I know even if we had Clinton as our president your likes would still be unemployed and unemployable.
And you that has been defending him since 2015, which political post has he give you or your family in exchange. you are all here ranting. I will know you more when he has been voted out in 2019. buhari is a murderer. he will be defeated and rejected at the poll
Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by Jazzlite: 6:16am On Apr 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

Is it not your people and party killing innocent people in Benue?
Continue supporting evil because your party did not win one day it would come to your doorstep.
We warned Dino. I won't warn you..but I will see your humiliation soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by Cutehector(m): 6:24am On Apr 25, 2018
He deserves it.. These are the looters in our country
Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by calaway: 6:25am On Apr 25, 2018
this is one of many truthful reasons buhari had Dino arrested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=160T6pjIEPE
Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by stonemasonn: 6:26am On Apr 25, 2018
Tinubu and his wife will be doing their own music remix for Dino in za Oza room tonight.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by Jazzlite: 6:28am On Apr 25, 2018
Cutehector:
He deserves it.. These are the looters in our country
Just go back to the romance section. Or contribute intelligently.
Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by roundman: 6:28am On Apr 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

The immunity these days is to say something negative against the government because once you are arrested you can claim persecution.

It's strange how such suspects begin to gain the empathy of the populace they stole from.
My brother i wonder the kind of people we are in this country.just imagine people supporting this rascal called Dino,see their comments .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by Cutehector(m): 6:29am On Apr 25, 2018
Jazzlite:

Just go back to the romance section. Or contribute intelligently.
don't be silly .

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by Jazzlite: 6:30am On Apr 25, 2018
Cutehector:
don't be silly .
Of course you are.
Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by justtoodark: 6:33am On Apr 25, 2018
look at his legs....so white....

this guy is not black....
Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by justtoodark: 6:34am On Apr 25, 2018
what an disgrace...........
Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by Johnnyessence(m): 6:49am On Apr 25, 2018
so so pathetic, see the way Nigeria senator is been treated as criminal in the Nigeria democracy. this is very bad. not only that the so called senator that ordered the seizure of the mace is still working freely in Abuja without any arrest. so so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by justtoodark: 6:51am On Apr 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
so so pathetic, see the way Nigeria senator is been treated as criminal in the Nigeria democracy. this is very bad. not only that the so called senator that ordered the seizure of the mace is still working freely in Abuja without any arrest. so so pathetic.

sooo,senators can do anyhow and are not allowed to be arrested.....according to you....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by Johnnyessence(m): 6:55am On Apr 25, 2018
justtoodark:

sooo,senators can do anyhow and are not allowed to be arrested.....according to you....
of course they should be arrested but not this method the SARs is using. they just want to harrased him and disgrace him. if they are doing all this things to him, what will you expect in what they will do to the Senate President too. there should be decorum and respect for that seat.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by APCsupporter: 7:01am On Apr 25, 2018
johnnyvid:
is it not false accusations. Is it not when buhari is in the government that you have the effrontery to be speaking this way? well he will be voted out for his heinous crimes and genocide killings against the lives of Nigerians. we were all warned on not to votes Buhari to power. but today we are suffering from it including you. you keep defending buhari as if he knows your entire lineage. so so painful. killing of innocent people in benue state are occurring everyday and still you are defending buhari on every side.

This is why Nigeria will never develop. Somebody commmitted a crime and you are here shamelessly blaming Buhari. What stopped him from honouring his invitation by the court if he was truly innocent. Even the dasuki that you guys have been defending has never for once denied the allegations levelled against him. You are simply blinded by hate
Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by justtoodark: 7:02am On Apr 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
of course they should be arrested but not this method the SARs is using. they just want to harrased him and disgrace him. if they are doing all this things to him, what will you expect in what they will do to the Senate President too. there should be decorum and respect for that seat.

i understand what you mean....but that guy went immediatly to twitter to draw attention to himself....police didnt annouce to arrest him online..

he disgraced him own self....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by ikennamadu1(m): 7:03am On Apr 25, 2018
i fit swear say them select this giveslam from beans
Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by justtoodark: 7:05am On Apr 25, 2018
ehnn...he drew attention to him own self from the start....

sooo,police shouldnt arrest him no more because he knows how to press buttons on a smartphone....??

if you do wrong,you just need to sabi social media and nothing will happen....??

how do you black people reason sef....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by Johnnyessence(m): 7:09am On Apr 25, 2018
justtoodark:

i understand what you mean....but that guy went immediatly to twitter to draw attention to himself....police didnt annouce to arrest him online..

he disgraced him own self....
well I hope you know that we are in the digital age. he do tweet on twitter and his instagram handle. he has followers that's following him on his handle. so he has the equal right to express himself and what's going wrong. what the police or immigration officer did is very wrong. A Nigeria senator for that matter, and they are treating him as if he's their boy. at least if they disrespect Dino they shouldn't disrespect his office. this is highly bad for our democracy.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by justtoodark: 7:11am On Apr 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
well I hope you know that we are in the digital age. he do tweet on twitter and his instagram handle. he has followers that's following him on his handle. so he has the equal right to express himself and what's going wrong. what the police or immigration officer did is very wrong. A Nigeria senator for that matter, and they are treating him as if he's their boy. at least if they disrespect Dino they shouldn't disrespect his office. this is highly bad for our democracy.

okay....not that i give a fvck about his followers on social media anyways....

but police are not allowed to arrest you no more even if you do wrong....??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by lastempero: 7:18am On Apr 25, 2018
If they where living up to expectation and delivering the dividends of democracy to their subjects I believe they won't be embarrass this much but they prefer making themselves rich and buying exotic cars so face ur worries brother senator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by SalamRushdie: 7:19am On Apr 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

The immunity these days is to say something negative against the government because once you are arrested you can claim persecution.

It's strange how such suspects begin to gain the empathy of the populace they stole from.

Why dont you name one instance where Dino stole from the population? Dino is not the one taking money illegally from govt accounts if I remember correctly and if I remember correctly Dino is not being arrested and humiliated for corruption but because a lowlife criminal mentioned his name under her questionable circumstances...so are you telling me that if a Knife wielding pickpocket is arrested and he says GavelSlam gave him the knife , without any further investigative evidence the police should use such information from a dishonest low life to attempt to prosecute you. .. the police have refused to investigate beyond reasonable doubt with extra evidence that it was Senator Dino that armed a lifelong kidnapper ... We all know that is is vindictive politics endorsed by the wicked herdsman at play but the good news is the tyranny has never been able to have foothold in Nigeria as God always intervenes ( you can read about this same Buhari or Abacha in the past) .... Buhari is only doing himself
Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by ClassicMG(m): 7:19am On Apr 25, 2018
johnnyvid:
I repeat my statement again, buhari will be judged for his genocide mission he has perpetrated in this nation. is it not shameful for him to resign from that seat for his incapacitated state. you keep defending him on every side as if he knows your and your family. if he escape God's judgement on earth, I know that he will be judged accordingly in heaven. he will explain everything to what he has done to the good people of this nation when he was the president of Nigeria for 4 years.
and you know God will judge you too if you're accusing the President of the killings without any prove ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by ArmedRobber: 7:25am On Apr 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
brain deadgrin look at one of the dummies we have in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by Johnnyessence(m): 7:28am On Apr 25, 2018
justtoodark:

okay....not that i give a fvck about his followers on social media anyways....

but police are not allowed to arrest you no more even if you do wrong....??

police have the constitutional right to arrest anyone .but harassment isn't good enough to curb the crime the victim involved do. in Dino melaye's case, they are only playing politics on it.
Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by Johnnyessence(m): 7:32am On Apr 25, 2018
ArmedRobber:
brain deadgrin look at one of the dummies we have in Nigeria.
you better go and present yourself to police or SARs operatives. your moniker said it all. you are armed robber. you can just come here and be scamming people. you are the one that's dummy. you don't even read my reply clearly.
Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by justtoodark: 7:34am On Apr 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
police have the constitutional right to arrest anyone .but harassment isn't good enough to curb the crime the victim involved do. in Dino melaye's case, they are only playing politics on it.

na police forced am to sit on the floor....??

he wanted to play pissed off market woman himself....nobody touched him....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by justtoodark: 7:37am On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Why dont you name one instance where Dino stole from the population? Dino is not the one taking money illegally from govt accounts if I remember correctly and if I remember correctly Dino is not being arrested and humiliated for corruption but because a lowlife criminal mentioned his name under her questionable circumstances...so are you telling me that if a Knife wielding pickpocket is arrested and he says GavelSlam gave him the knife , without any further investigative evidence the police should use such information from a dishonest low life to attempt to prosecute you. .. the police have refused to investigate beyond reasonable doubt with extra evidence that it was Senator Dino that armed a lifelong kidnapper ... We all know that is is vindictive politics endorsed by the wicked herdsman at play but the good news is the tyranny has never been able to have foothold in Nigeria as God always intervenes ( you can read about this same Buhari or Abacha in the past) .... Buhari is only doing himself

were did he got all those money to buy so many expensive cars....!!??

i know for you easterners,hustle na hustle....no matter what type of hustle....

thats why you dont condemn your blodas selling drugs abroad....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by ArmedRobber: 7:38am On Apr 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you better go and present yourself to police or SARs operatives. your moniker said it all. you are armed robber. you can just come here and be scamming people. you are the one that's dummy. you don't even read my reply clearly.
I feel like slapping sense into your empty skull.
Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by SalamRushdie: 7:41am On Apr 25, 2018
justtoodark:

were did he got all those money to buy so many expensive cars....!!??

i know for you easterners,hustle na hustle....no matter what type of hustle....

thats why you dont condemn your blodas selling drugs abroad....

The Nigerian govt pays them all sorts of obscene remuneration in excess of 2.5 million dollars a year and if he decided to use his own to be buying second hand suppercars from the USA how is that a crime ...I don't remember any senator in Nigeria is a signatory to any govt account ..even your senator earns as much as Dino but is not just as flamboyant so you think Dino is richest

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by justtoodark: 7:44am On Apr 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

dont mind dem dem...na so they wanted us to have empathy for that kidnapper guy....i forgot his name....elvin.?,garvin?....garfield...

i dont understand why igbos love defending criminals.... undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 25, 2018
johnnyvid:
is it not false accusations. Is it not when buhari is in the government that you have the effrontery to be speaking this way? well he will be voted out for his heinous crimes and genocide killings against the lives of Nigerians. we were all warned on not to votes Buhari to power. but today we are suffering from it including you. you keep defending buhari as if he knows your entire lineage. so so painful. killing of innocent people in benue state are occurring everyday and still you are defending buhari on every side.
I knew this was coming. Is it Buhair or Dino we're talking about here? Dino has been accused of many crimes and there's been enough evidence- if he knows he's not guilty he would've simply honored the invitation and gotten himself out of the mess, but unfortunately it seems like he is. Why else would he be trying to leave the country when he has charges to face, or jumping out of a moving car in desperation after he's been arrested? After all, Saraki was taken to court at the beginning of this administration and his lawyers were able to prove to the judge that he was 'innocent' (that one's time is still coming). But for Dino the evidence is just too much and that's why he keeps running away. And here you are, supporting such a criminal just because he's against Buhari.

You probably agree that people like Hushpuppi and E-Money and the rest should be investigated, because they spend all that money with no visible business on ground. If they were in a sane country, whatever version of the FIRS they have would have come after both of them along time ago. Now, this is a SENATOR who visibly flaunts 'toys' bought with Nigerian money and you're openly supporting him. The fact that he's obviously corrupt isn't what's the bone of contention, neither is his fraudulent university degree. Criminals who were purportedly hired by him have pointed fingers at him and he keeps running away.

Your enemy's enemy isn't always your friend.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti / Ben Murray-Bruce Reveals That 3 Women Are Responsible For His Success In Life / Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.