Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll (14262 Views)

Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu / Engineering Graduates & Practitioners- Share Your Experience During Your IT / Are Nurse Practitioners (NP) Recognized In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by partnerbiz4: 10:13am On Apr 26, 2018
jimrog:

U all always loose ur senses whenever it has to do with someone from ur tribe...

Dino from my tribe?
Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by hmuhammad(m): 10:23am On Apr 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Same way Nigerians will erase Buhari's name as President in 2019
stop deceiving yourself, PMB will win with a landslide..... I can't see any northerner that can defeat him. Come to north, you will understand
Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by bobosydney: 10:26am On Apr 26, 2018
If you can type Emeka Ugwuonye name on google and all thing that will coming up frauds about him. The idiot don’t even have a wife because he was divorcee but giving marriage advice.

1 Like

Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by jimrog: 10:33am On Apr 26, 2018
partnerbiz4:

Dino from my tribe?

And where is Dino's bin discussed on this thread?
Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by InvertedHammer: 10:59am On Apr 26, 2018
/
Emeka started out as a good lawyer but then veered off chasing frivolity. He sacrificed integrity for fame.

Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by blackboy(m): 10:59am On Apr 26, 2018
lenghtinny:

The woman rights activist angry

Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by odysey: 11:32am On Apr 26, 2018
The end of this story is still far just did a quick read on it

I'm a member on the fb page and many of you have lied here

Anyways I dont support wife heaters I always advice
Marriage is not a do or die affairs if he BEATS you just once Divorce him and move on Several have died hoping it gets better others are dying in silence and unhappiness

Emeka U. Bar. will triumph and come out even Bigger

1 Like

Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by ridbell01(m): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2018
partnerbiz4:
Jisos

I know that guy has many enemies. But I never knew it would lead to this.

This Buhari government is tyrannical.

I am just tired of this country...

Well, he can sue them shaa. Because his appeal is still pending..
That one is sure..
you need new brain... you mean he can sue supreme Court?
Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by Chuksonyeike: 11:53am On Apr 26, 2018
If I may ask what particular case led to his name been struck off
Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by partnerbiz4: 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
ridbell01:
you need new brain... you mean he can sue supreme Court?

I wouldn't deign to engage in exchange of contumelies.

I would, however, for educational purposes indulge you.

The fact that it was signed by Registrar of the supreme court doesn't mean the disciplinary action was taken by the supreme court.

Legal practitioners disciplinary committee sat on his case and recommended to REGISTRAR of supreme court --- not supreme court or her justices.

As a disciplinary body, it's actions are appealable.
That is, you can challenge it's decisions.

The time frame is 28 days. The lawyer claimed he did that.
The registrar said otherwise.

It's now left for the lawyer to prove he did.

See ss 10, 11 of LPA 2007

Ss 6 6 b and 46 1999 constitution.
Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by etenyong(m): 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
Sparkle777:
The man has so many enemies but I know he will be back. He has saved countless women from being killed by their husbands. He fights for the masses. He broke the scammers gang. Husbands fear him and dare not lay hands on their wives,if she is registered with DPA.
No be naija again? He will bounce back.
Blind follower, it's only brainwashed fools like you the scammer deceived everyday.
Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by etenyong(m): 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
odysey:
The end of this story is still far just did a quick read on it

I'm a member on the fb page and many of you have lied here

Anyways I dont support wife heaters I always advice
Marriage is not a do or die affairs if he BEATS you just once Divorce him and move on Several have died hoping it gets better others are dying in silence and unhappiness

Emeka U. Bar. will triumph and come out even Bigger
Foolish and brainwashed member of EMEKA, so you are here also to defend him. I know you are one of those that pays 6k annually for his facebook group. When shall you get sense? Why always been fools by a fellow human being?
Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by odysey: 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
etenyong:

Foolish and brainwashed member of EMEKA, so you are here also to defend him. I know you are one of those that pays 6k annually for his facebook group. When shall you get sense? Why always been fools by a fellow human being?

pls

1. dont quote me if you'd insult me
2. if you cannot /won't engage reasonably stay away
else

For those who don't know about the Dpa join the facebook page and read more

1 Like

Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by bobosydney: 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
odysey:

pls

1. dont quote me if you'd insult me
2. if you cannot /won't engage reasonably stay away
else

For those who don't know about the Dpa join the facebook page and read more

You are the agent of Emeka DPA that scam people for 6000 Naira joining feeo for fraudulent group. You worse than politicians for extorting poor people that struggling to field the family.

1 Like

Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by odysey: 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
bobosydney:

You are the agent of Emeka DPA that scam people for 6000 Naira joining feeo for fraudulent group. You worse than politicians for extorting poor people that struggling to field the family.

I did ask you not to quote me.. I've my suspicions about you ...

non the less until you get someone who paid and the case wasn't given the attention promised stay away Else you'd get your due Way sooner than ought

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Still Work In PWC Or Any Of The BIG 4 / Hnd Or Bsc, Not A Factor For A Better Career. / How Do I Handle A Colleague That Steals Money At Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.