Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,654 members, 7,865,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Lady Discovered Living With Dead Sweetheart For A Considerable Length Of Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Discovered Living With Dead Sweetheart For A Considerable Length Of Time (508 Views)

Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Discovered Living With Dead Sweetheart For A Considerable Length Of Time by Azor1(m): 8:52am On Apr 25, 2018
Experts who ventured inside a rural home for a standard welfare check Monday morning were defied with a terrible sight: the severely disintegrated body of a man.

The Warren Police Office said the collection of George Curtis, 68, was found in his bed. The check was started after relatives told authorities they had not seen or gotten notification from Curtis in months.
"Relatives came over yesterday needing to connect with him 'cause his sister was sick or something," neighbor Jamie Caza told the TV channel. "They went over yonder, thumped around and didn't see anything. They proposed going to police."

A lady who was living in the home with Curtis was taken to a healing center for a psychological assessment.
The restorative inspector's office is currently attempting to decide how - and when - Curtis passed on, which may take a while on the grounds that the body was gravely disintegrated.

Law requirement sources said the 68-year-old may have been dead for quite a long time, conceivably a year.
"My significant other was revealing to me how terrible it noticed in there, I don't know how you can take in there," neighbor Jacob Caza said.

http://www.kcflexblog.com/2018/04/lady-discovered-living-with-dead.html

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Show A Girl You Love Her? / I Know Of A Nairalander That Can afford To Spare 45m For A Porsche As Gift / Men Should Do This Often, Ladies What Do You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.