Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,151 members, 7,852,924 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

How Can You Show A Girl You Love Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Show A Girl You Love Her? (506 Views)

I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Show A Girl You Love Her? by afolayan22(m): 3:44pm On May 01, 2018
Hi romancelanders
afternoon thought can't just but lose my mind,many professional toastee have different ways to gain a girl attention but many also argue that Nigerian girls are too gullible and selfcentre How can you show that your heartbeat you love her.

You never can tell your logic can work for many introvert longing for girls attention

Comment Open
Re: How Can You Show A Girl You Love Her? by blackpanthar: 3:49pm On May 01, 2018
first discover YOUR TRUE DEFINITION of LOVE then simply BE YOURSELF and she will be attracted to you.... any EXTRA THING U DO that you can not maintain in MArriage is a LIE.

LOVE IS NOT A FEELING, ITS A CHARACTER OF CHOICE
afolayan22:
Hi romancelanders
afternoon thought can't just but lose my mind,many professional toastee have different ways to gain a girl attention but many also argue that Nigerian girls are too gullible and selfcentre How can you show that your heartbeat you love her.

You never can tell your logic can work for many introvert longing for girls attention

Comment Open
Re: How Can You Show A Girl You Love Her? by MrSensor(m): 3:50pm On May 01, 2018
banging na only prove. Sometimes lick down there before banging but make sure that there is no peanut butter. Don't buy a N45 million Porsche for her because no amount of money can buy a real love.
Re: How Can You Show A Girl You Love Her? by Omuneizzy6(m): 3:51pm On May 01, 2018
Get her #45m porche but no sex before marriage... Meanwhile see my signature
Re: How Can You Show A Girl You Love Her? by benzene00: 3:53pm On May 01, 2018
shocked

This one still dey love Nigerian girls at 2018

O.Y.O IS UR CASE

(1) (Reply)

I Know Of A Nairalander That Can afford To Spare 45m For A Porsche As Gift / Please Advice / What Is Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.