Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) (37584 Views)

Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by MTKbudapest(m): 11:52am On Apr 25, 2018
Na who d auditorium epp
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by Yinxies(f): 11:52am On Apr 25, 2018
God bless his ministry
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by Slavetotherithm(f): 11:53am On Apr 25, 2018
Bullshit. Nigerians just continue dashing these charlatans and hucksters money to build grand edifices that will make them even more affluent while you stew in poverty, you'll see how much your situations improve. Mtcheew. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by Pat081: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2018
Best biz to do is to own Church in a good place n dnt put ur wife or any of her family or ur own family in care of d money because hmmmmm u knw d rest
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by wittyt98(m): 11:57am On Apr 25, 2018
spartan117:

Foolish talk
to foolish people definitely

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by babatee1985(m): 11:57am On Apr 25, 2018
spartan117:

Foolish talk

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by wickyyolo: 11:59am On Apr 25, 2018
Kposkila:

Imagine a factory of this size employing thousands of persons...

Do u know how many factory were closed because of recession ?
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by Zane2point4(m): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2018
spartan117:

Foolish talk
pls how is it a foolish talk, imagine they built a plastic manufacturing company do you know how many of there members that will be gainfully employed there?
prayer is necessary but, "God help those who help themselves ".

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by Jethrolite(m): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Everyone on this forum knows me as an advocate for youth employment in this country...... we have few guys from this forum that has been working with us for the past three ( 3 ) months now.....see what I've done with the brand imagine what more I'll do when I become the vice president of a huge company..... you never can tell cool
Scale until you become a household name, put the presidency at the back of your mind and do not settle for less, why do you want to be spare tyre when you can be the main tyre? If you really want to play politics then start now, 2019 is around the corner, look for a candidate you're sure will win and sell yourself to that person and be like a PA, I said like, not an actual PA, and you have to spend your money to get noticed, it could even be for a gubernatorial candidate. Just start and make sure you do not abandon your business, also make sure you know the type of politician yiu want to be from the start and work in that line.

I like bold females who take serious strides, just hope you're not a feminist already because at the end of the day, man na man and woman na woman even though say some men get kpekus and some women get gbola.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by ikorodureporta: 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
D only trusted MOG. Meanwhile, some other masonic MOG hav stylishly removed the CROSS from their building. Some are not even called 'church',...does it mean that Elder Kumuyi is acting on error??

See this one below, showing an Illuminati-Moloch worshipping Logo.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by begwong: 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
Kposkila:
Imagine a factory of this size employing thousands of persons...
What will be produced in the factory biko? Nepa bill and diesel to power the gens go even close down the factory
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by begwong: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
IamPatriotic:
I used to respect Pastor kumuyi, until he built this needless house.
Maybe you would have preferred he buys a private jet abi?
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by begwong: 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Use the money spent on this edifice to build a hospital where the sick and diseased would be treated and counselled free. God would be happier with them.
Shebi e build one bridge for una for Lagos?
Which other MOG do same for now my dear blodas.. Lol
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by MrPristine: 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. Acts 17:24

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by olowolekana: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
The church is matching on, the gate of Hell shall not prevail against it. What we need I'm Nigeria is a living church that will transform the nation. Transformation comes only from God through the blood of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by Supreme01: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
IamPatriotic:

He doesn't need your respect, go to hell with your respect.

What is needless,He shld av build a palm wine joint so that ppl lik u can go an blow credited weed.
#lazyyouth..

4 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by Daemonsanti(m): 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
Those saying he should create Jobs are the ones who will still bash him if he does create jobs.
They'll still say he is enriching himself.
Some People sha.
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
While many countries are building factories to take care of youth unemployment and drive the economy, Nigerians would rather build gigantic worship centres as if they are the first born of God. Hypocrites of the highest order.

6 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by rhythyson: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
Na under high tension dem build the church grin grin grin
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by Audray(f): 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
From the same shîtheads that tell you things like " God lives not in buildings nor temples,but in your HEART."
Please...

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by spartan117(m): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
agarawu23:
una wey religion Don chop una brain no go hear truth.
Babes won't understand things of the Spirit
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by cana882(m): 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
olowolekana:
The church is matching on, the gate of Hell shall not prevail against it. What we need I'm Nigeria is a living church that will transform the nation. Transformation comes only from God through the blood of Jesus.
so all the thousands of churches are not living?? We need to keep building more churches till we find the living church abi?? I give up on this country and it's inhabitants. See reasoning

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by BluntBoy(m): 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
Buildings like this only impress carnal minds. It doesn't impress the Almighty God.

In the Bible, while the disciples were impressed by the temple, Christ had His mind on the spiritual essense. What has happened to that temple today

Build Christians, not majestic buildings. What is the essence of building majestic houses only to fill them up with horrible Christians

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by Barthley: 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
begwong:
What will be produced in the factory biko? Nepa bill and diesel to power the gens go even close down the factory
are they not going to be selling the finished products

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by DrMuzungu(m): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
People, calm down. Today, church is like any other business. it should not be that way, but it is. The bigger the church, more people can attend the service, and pay more tithes. The more thties collected, the more money church has and leaders can buy bigger and faster jets, and build even more churches nationwide. Nobody really cares about the wellbeing of the people attending the service. it is all about the financial breakdown on Sunday evenings, "How much money did we make this week?"

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by Hodstat1986: 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Churches without true love for one another. Enough of churches but put smiles on the faces of the needy.
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by uyplus(m): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
They should have used that huge amount of money to establish an industry! Why waste such huge funds to establish a place of worship? Rubbish! Backward ever, forward never!
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by progress69: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
IamPatriotic:
What happened to their previous worshiping centre? I thought Deeper Life was a modest Church, a whole lot has changed since the death of the founder's wife. It's a pity that Winners Chapel and Redeemed Church now have a rival in DLBC for prodigality.
IamPatriotic:

Lol...i dont understand. I used to pass Gbagada very well and i know how old the previous auditorium was. That is the headquarters according to what I understand. I am wondering what is not modest about making the edifix of the headquarters bigger, able to accommodate more people and make look more beautiful. Will u rather the old rickety building remain?

3 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by Nerdychica(f): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Create more employment centers we have enough church already cool
tell your government to do that for you
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by Smooyis(m): 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
Praise God grin
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by Smooyis(m): 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
Thank you Jesus Christ for the completion of this tabernacle. To God be the glory grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by rymesgentility(m): 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Use the money spent on this edifice to build a hospital where the sick and diseased would be treated and counselled free. God would be happier with them.
i guess your not a Christian..there is no hospital than church ..than been in d presence of God ..abi u frget miracles?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Lays Curse On Stephanie Otobo, Begs Apostle Suleman For Help / Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God / Richest Rv Father In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.