Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) (37591 Views)

Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by Eagba(m): 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
M0ron:
Kumuyi the quiet thug

I will respect the church that bares open its financials
they are coming for you
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by sugarsoul(m): 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Everyone on this forum knows me as an advocate for youth employment in this country...... we have few guys from this forum that has been working with us for the past three ( 3 ) months now.....see what I've done with the brand imagine what more I'll do when I become the vice president of a huge company..... you never can tell cool
@thegeneralqueen how can I get onboard with what you're doing? I really need something doing. Hope location ain't a barrier too?
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by Nerdychica(f): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
somehow:
It becomes their duty when they turn every place meant to house offices, factories, businesses, hospitals, playground etc.
well it doesn't because they pay for it , it wasn't given to them for free , so it isn't their duty , if you care so much about employment , sell of your land and donate it to the private sector to build a small factory since you have refused to hold your government responsible
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by Eagba(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
Religious houses should have hospitals or soup or schools that can cater for 10% of their population free of charge as a condition for their establishment and exitence.
As such will stem the current process of collecting from the poor and giving the rich. In the early days of the church, only the having christains give to be shared by all unlike today where all christians are tasked the name of tithe and in islam, you've to be qualified to pay zakat.
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by Uzobest4christ(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
MTKbudapest:
At the end them still enter hell...
Run for your own life and stop judging.
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by victorogundepo0(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
Its a pity that some people here can only post without applying sense. Una wan turn church to government?? Employment KO. At last if you make it in life and latter end up in hell!! It will be a great sadening. Deeper life bible church is mostly concerned about the spiritual things not mondain things of this world. Even if government still provide job, person wet love to be idle will still be idle that's why buhari# call you lazy Youth
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by MTKbudapest(m): 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
Uzobest4christ:
Run for your own life and stop judging.

Run for your life intl ministry is a name of a church...
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by somehow: 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
So when everywhere is turned to churches, where then do you want these basics infrastructures to be situated?

Hold govt accountable for turning everywhere to churches? If govt comes around to limit them now, all of you will come shouting "islamatization" and end time bla bla bla.

With churches scattered everywhere in Nigeria, how come the country has become worse off, aren't you thinking of the lack of effect the bastardization of churches has been so far?

So many quantities with no positive effect on the country. Don't you think something is fundamentally wrong?

The more the churches and big religious buildings, the worse the country has become so far.
Nerdychica:
well it doesn't because they pay for it , it wasn't given to them for free , so it isn't their duty , if you care so much about employment , sell of your land and donate it to the private sector to build a small factory since you have refused to hold your government responsible
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by Nerdychica(f): 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
somehow:
So when everywhere is turned to churches, where then do you want these basics infrastructures to be situated?

Hold govt accountable for turning everywhere to churches? If govt comes around to limit them now, all of you will come shouting "islamatization" and end time bla bla bla.

With churches scattered everywhere in Nigeria, how come the country has become worse off, aren't you thinking of the lack of effect the bastardization of churches has been so far?

So many quantities with no positive effect on the country. Don't you think something is fundamentally wrong?

The more the churches and big religious buildings, the worse the country has become so far.
hold your government responsible
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by somehow: 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
And who's the government?
Nerdychica:
hold your government responsible
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by JustCurious: 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
IamPatriotic:
I used to respect Pastor kumuyi, until he built this needless house.
I was almost sharing same thought line. Until I remembered the edifice that Solomon built for his God in the Bible.
Free your mind.
Give unto God what belongs unto Him.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by JustCurious: 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Landforce1:
I wish our churches can invest on developmental projects rather than building massive auditorium here and there

For poultry farming E-books contact me via ezemacallistus@gmail.com or 07064858771
How many Mini developmental project's have you invested in?? Stop castigating.
Deeper life bible church is the least of churches to castigate in church building.
For your information, this gbagada project has been ongoing for some 13years! Did you ever hear or read about any fundraising activity by the church? Hell no.
The church wouldn't do that. So give her some accolades, abeg.
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by HarmonyJael(f): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
M0ron:
Kumuyi the quiet thug
I will respect the church that bares open its financials
. U act exactly lyk ur name. What audacity do u have 2 insult God's anointed?

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by Landforce1: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
JustCurious:

How many Mini developmental project's have you invested in?? Stop castigating.
Deeper life bible church is the least of churches to castigate in church building.
For your information, this gbagada project has been ongoing for some 13years! Did you ever hear or read about any fundraising activity by the church? Hell no.
The church wouldn't do that. So give her some accolades, abeg.
I only made a general statement, I'm sorry u are pained. But haven't u wondered what our country would be if such monies as the one used in building this church was used to do something that will add meaning to a common Nigerians life.
I'm just saying sha.
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by JustCurious: 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Landforce1:

I only made a general statement, I'm sorry u are pained. But haven't u wondered what our country would be if such monies as the one used in building this church was used to do something that will add meaning to a common Nigerians life.
I'm just saying sha.

Pained?
SMH.
EndOfDiscussion
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by Nerdychica(f): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
somehow:
And who's the government?
buhari and his cohorts
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by gbogboija: 6:04am On Apr 26, 2018
@Thegeneralqueen and others. How many job your father don create since he don dey carry him big head around?
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by M0ron: 5:20am On Apr 30, 2018
HarmonyJael:
U act exactly lyk ur name. What audacity do u have 2 insult God's anointed?
He is a thug.

Any ministry whose income and expenses are shrouded in secrecy is a scam
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by M0ron: 5:21am On Apr 30, 2018
FameG:

May God forgive you
I am already forgiven

Receive sense in Jesus name!
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by victorogundepo0(m): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2018
M0ron:

He is a thug.

And whats. Your own problem there. Is it your money? Or they beg you for money. Let them do it the way they like is none of your business
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by HarmonyJael(f): 9:28am On Apr 30, 2018
M0ron:

He is a thug.

Nt anoda word 4rm u.
Dahs mah denomination, i won't let u say ills of mah pastor.
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by M0ron: 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2018
HarmonyJael:
Nt anoda word 4rm u.
Dahs mah denomination, i won't let u say ills of mah pastor.
Then show me how much Kumuyi raised last year and how he spent it.

Aren't you interested in how your money is spent?
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by M0ron: 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
victorogundepo0:

And whats. Your own problem there. Is it your money? Or they beg you for money. Let them do it the way they like is none of your business

Repeat
Scammers thrive in opaqueness. All sorts of scammers
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by HarmonyJael(f): 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2018
M0ron:

Then show me how much Kumuyi raised last year and how he spent it.

Aren't you interested in how your money is spent?
U knw mah prob with u?? U cant jst mind ur business? Is it ur money? D piple who own d money are nt complaining. U are here taking panadol 4 anoda person's headache.
Jst let it be! It's nt ur money.
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by victorogundepo0(m): 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
HarmonyJael:
U knw mah prob with u?? U cant jst mind ur business? Is it ur money? D piple who own d money are nt complaining. U are here taking panadol 4 anoda person's headache.

Abeg pls help me tell them. Ah no no wetin concern them #lazy youth#

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by M0ron: 3:30am On May 01, 2018
HarmonyJael:
Why are you on a Deeper Life thread? Is it your business?
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by HarmonyJael(f): 7:13am On May 01, 2018
M0ron:
Why are you on a Deeper Life thread? Is it your business?
. It's mah business. Xo GET LOST!

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by M0ron: 9:11am On May 01, 2018
HarmonyJael:
It's mah business.
Xo GET LOST!
How is it your business?
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by HarmonyJael(f): 6:45pm On May 01, 2018
M0ron:
How is it your business?
. Stp derailing dis thread. Jst GET LOST!
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by M0ron: 7:42pm On May 01, 2018
HarmonyJael:
Stp derailing dis thread.
Jst GET LOST!
You are the one derailing by cheering plunder instead if engaging in critical thinking
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by HarmonyJael(f): 9:38pm On May 01, 2018
M0ron:

You are the one derailing by cheering plunder instead if engaging in critical thinking
Its nt only CRITICAL THINKING....
My dear, Read mah lips GET LOST!
Re: Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) by M0ron: 4:43am On May 02, 2018
HarmonyJael:
Its nt only CRITICAL THINKING....
My dear, Read mah lips GET LOST!
You are scared of thinking and asking hard questions because Kumuyi is your idol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion / Lady Lays Curse On Stephanie Otobo, Begs Apostle Suleman For Help / Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.