Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) (10007 Views)

Keke Hire Purchase In Ikeja Environs / Keke Hire Purchase Business / I Will Deposit 150k For Keke Hire Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by Nobody: 10:28am On May 10, 2019
2 months used keke is available for sale with receipt. WhatsApp me on 08164199434.
Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by jany(f): 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
1kBabyShoesNG:
2 months used keke is available for sale with receipt. WhatsApp me on 08164199434.

Price and Location?
Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 03, 2019
jany:

Price and Location?

Hi jany
Price is 600k
Location is Ipaja
Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by Sarang(f): 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
jaychubi:

Let's share ideas on how to make money via this profitable venture. A brand new Keke is about 630k presently and it's hire purchase sum is about 1.1m depending on location where as a first grade used Keke is about 300k and can be given on hire purchase for b/w 600 to 700k.

Popular brands includes Bajaj and TVs.

Weekly account for brand new is b/w 20000 to 225000 naira

Weekly account for first grade second hand is b/w 15000 to 17500 naira

I have ventured into this business last week using first grade used Keke bought at 300k

Let's share experiences and strategies to make it in this business especially as an owner, Hirers aka riders are welcomed.

A well drafted agreement is key in this business plus a good and well regulated rider.

The earlier you break even the better for the business but generally you must break even in 6 months to stay afloat dts why first grade used is d best choice.

Your rider should be able to make at least initial deposit of 10% of the purchase sum.

The landlord of your rider will make a good guarantor

What’s a break? And a copy of a template?
Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by Toulsshogs: 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
I ordered 8 fairly used keke napeps. I am looking for people to give on hire purchase in lagos.. each person must provide 2 guarantors each, proof of address, proof of ID, and sign a legal contract with my lawyer, infront of a police man and soldier (not to scare anyone, just to be safe) there will also be trackers so i can see and know where the kekes are at all times. The keke’s are bought for 350k each. I will do registration and all which will cost me around 50k. I am willing to give each out for 700k. The drivers are to pay 25k every week till they reach the 700k where the Keke napep will be signed over to them completely. Also the drivers have only 7months to pay for it and nothing less than 25k a week. You are welcome to pay more so you can finish payment quickly.

The Keke’s will be in Nigeria by 20th of July. So hurry and let me know. Only 8 available

If interested, message me on whatsapp +447493514487...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by ccjob(m): 5:47am On Aug 14, 2019
I want to go into importation, sale and leasing of Keke napep. I need guidelines in the area if importation
Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by engrprinceka(m): 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
Good afternoon, a
Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by inventor432(m): 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
guday boss pls can you spear me idea of how i can get a first grade keke,i need one between now till next week
Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by alixa2190(m): 7:27am On Nov 09, 2021
Fairly used TVS Keke napep for sale , location: Sango ota, contact: 0 8 1 3 1 2 0 9 4 5 5
Re: Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) by MSA0173(m): 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
Please help a brother here i need a keke napep on hire purchase i can deliver according to our agreement. Please i have my personal keke before it got stolen please help me i don't have any source of income now. My location is Minna Niger state. Contact me on 07042281074

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Do I Get These Soap Ingredients(materials) To Buy / UK Guardian:oil Price Plummets To Low Not Seen Since October 2017 / My Top 8 Internet Marketers In Nigeria That You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.