Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did (10599 Views)

Timeline Of A Slayqueen (funny Article) / If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. / This Guy Want To Be A Phuck Mate To A Slayqueen. See Her Reply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by tracyberry(f): 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
Bluezy13:

Girl, why are you so against this thread??
Live matter for Mattias na... Kilode??
what is this one saying, do u know me yo don't tag me again
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by Bluezy13(m): 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
tracyberry:

what is this one saying, do u know me
yo don't tag me again

I don't know you and I won't tag you again after now, but at least get some sense.

Thank you.
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by tracyberry(f): 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
[quote author=Bluezy13 post=67061101]

I don't know you and I won't tag you again after now, but at least get some sense.

Thank you.[/quote
says the guy who just lost his senses by typing trash, believe me honey you have a low mental reasoning, get a life.
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by fancy4eve(f): 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
stupidity:
Lol. It is a wah! Why you nor con fvck na? She burn your plantain, spoil the stew and still went Scott free?
see ur mouth, u 4 go help am now.
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by amakadihot87(f): 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
Fidelismaria:
Lol

She asking for matches to light the gas cooker shouldn't be a cause of embarrassment na

Not all gas cooker has automatic ignition

....... you are right.........maybe she isnt even used to cooking with gass cooker
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by philcz(m): 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
tracyberry:

what is this one saying, do u know me
yo don't tag me again
It mention and not "tag" oponu! I guess you now have the attention you were looking for?
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by tracyberry(f): 11:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
philcz:
It mention and not "tag" oponu! I guess you now have the attention you were looking for?
I guess you don't know the difference so why don't you shut the Bleep up and use ur brain cause it seems you have a low sense of reasoning.
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by Blecool(f): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2018
grin...Guy appreciate her effort,its not easy at all to be a slay queen...but wait o..is that oil?..maybe its my eye..people have different ways of cooking you know.. that may be her own way..But hope you didn't sleep in toilet o..after all the mixture..or she was probably preparing agbo for your sickness using the stew...lol....You sef open ya eye next time carry better pikin
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 01, 2019
amakadihot87:
....... you are right.........maybe she isnt even used to cooking with gass cooker
What about the part where she first fried locust beans? I will have just jejely go and buy food outside after seeing her first frying locust beans
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by Timekeeper: 7:23am On Mar 01, 2019
kelvinrhs:

What about the part where she first fried locust beans? I will have just jejely go and buy food outside after seeing her first frying locust beans

Doesn't matter bro, u can fry locust beans but just make sure it doesn't take long lest It will burn and taste bitter... Go and learn different method of cooking and stop clinging to the only method your mum taught you..... Listen again, u can fry locust bean but it shud take long...
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by sirjoe1124(m): 8:54am On Mar 01, 2019
[quote author=PcashMojo post=67044050]Well I can feel your pain bro...My experience was a nightmare with slay queen,I invite her to my crib,and she decide to stay four days,I will return from work she don't know she will get me chill glass of water,she will stay put watching movies,and updating her IG,she prepared egusi soup with groundnut oil,the assorted meat she could not wash well,everything stink...littered my kitchen with polythene bags,maggi wraper,when I told her to put these trash on the trash can,she will say don't worry when am through and that's how she will leave it, I just told her to get her things ready that she must go immediately,I can't be cracking my brain at work,facing traffic...stress,then I will return home to meet the worst blandness of a slay queen. Since then I made up my mind to date dipper life girl,because she will be more responsible,and be able to make good decision with my millions...guys seriously forget about the big boobs and bubble butt,they don't worth your stress. [/quote
My brother don't date a deeperlife girl. They're toxic, I'm talking from experience especially those that wear long skirt.]
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 01, 2019
[quote author=sirjoe1124 post=76241485][/quote]Most of them are hypocrites
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by sirjoe1124(m): 9:19am On Mar 01, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Most of them are hypocrites
I dated one, she keeps malice like a three year old.. Sees her self as a goddess u should serve. May my worst enemy never encounter that kind of girl.

I have taken time to study them, most of them are the same.
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 01, 2019
sirjoe1124:

I dated one, she keeps malice like a three year old.. Sees her self as a goddess u should serve. May my worst enemy never encounter that kind of girl.

I have taken time to study them, most of them are the same.
I'm too worldly to date one. grin
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by sirjoe1124(m): 11:16am On Mar 01, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I'm too worldly to date one. grin
Lol..... What if it takes you unawares
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 01, 2019
sirjoe1124:

Lol..... What if it takes you unawares
Naaaaaa
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 07, 2019
Timekeeper:

Doesn't matter bro, u can fry locust beans but just make sure it doesn't take long lest It will burn and taste bitter... Go and learn different method of cooking and stop clinging to the only method your mum taught you..... Listen again, u can fry locust bean but it shud take long...
And what made you think. My mom taught me how to cook. Abi na me teach her how to cook sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Goes Fully Unclad With Milk On Her Butt On Live Video 18+ / My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight / Ashawo Ti TakeTake Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.