Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight (10585 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / How A Girl Raped Me And This Happened / She Raped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Whazar(m): 7:01am On Apr 12, 2022
Good morning Nlders, I decided to share this because it has been bothering me and I want to lose this trauma as soon as possible. So it happened I moved to this house just last December and there’s this single undergraduate that occupies the flat beside me, we have been friends since I moved in but we just kept it that way.

I noticed some famzing and name calling like boyfriend and co as time went on, but I didn’t add so much importance to it because I thought well, we were getting along so well as just neighbors mind you she knows I bang girls , I don’t have a relationship but she knows like 2 girls that I shag regularly Nd I also know her bf

We smoked together, sometimes she cooks and offers me some which I appreciate but ever since I bought my new gen she has been using that opportunity to stay so late at my side , even after all other niggaz go to their various flats to rest, she will still remain and disguise like she’s still charging just for us to be left alone

So last night, I guess she couldn’t hold it anymore and she stylishly asked my friend to please leave for his room cos she wants to Bleep me (he told me that this morning ) though I haven’t told him yet what the girl did so I’m thinking maybe she has been planning this all along. God knows I don’t find this girl attractive at all but it is what it is I told her it is not happening anymore and if she tries to initiate it again I will charge her for assault and rape

Imagine this girl just came over me and started rubbing my dick, even though I protested she said she would scream I wanted to rape her. I’m just glad my friend is telling me this now this morning so that would also be part of evidence when I’m ready to take charges

I’m so bleeped up right now

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by mmadu4: 7:03am On Apr 12, 2022
Whazar:
Good morning Nlders, I decided to share this because it has been bothering me and I want to lose this trauma as soon as possible. So it happened I moved to this house just last December and there’s this single undergraduate that occupies the flat beside me, we have been friends since I moved in but we just kept it that way.

I noticed some famzing and name calling like boyfriend and co as time went on, but I didn’t add so much importance to it because I thought well, we were getting along so well as just neighbors mind you she knows I bang girls , I don’t have a relationship but she knows like 2 girls that I shag regularly Nd I also know her bf

We smoked together, sometimes she cooks and offers me some which I appreciate but ever since I bought my new gen she has been using that opportunity to stay so late at my side , even after all other niggaz go to their various flats to rest, she will still remain and disguise like she’s still charging just for us to be left alone

So last night, I guess she couldn’t hold it anymore and she stylishly asked my friend to please leave for his room cos she wants to Bleep me (he told me that this morning ) though I haven’t told him yet what the girl did so I’m thinking maybe she has been planning this all along. God knows I don’t find this girl attractive at all but it is what it is I told her it is not happening anymore and if she tries to initiate it again I will charge her for assault and rape

Imagine this girl just came over me and started rubbing my dick, even though I protested she said she would scream I wanted to rape her. I’m just glad my friend is telling me this now this morning so that would also be part of evidence when I’m ready to take charges

I’m so bleeped up right now

Wow lucky bastard Alot of men will do anything to be in your shoes right now

33 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Whazar(m): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2022
mmadu4:

Tah!!! I’m not sex starved. Why would I be lucky I got raped?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by MadamVanessa(f): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2022
shocked
mmadu4:

shocked

Whether the guy story is true or not, whether he writes it for attention or not, but I want to tell you that you're very stupid with this your comment.

You're the reason why men rape is not taken serious in the society and why men feel ashamed to come out and speak when they're being raped because idiotic nonentities that are sex starved like you will come out to laugh them to scorn because to them, they see the guy being raped as being lucky.

I know it might have been so difficult for you to sleep with a woman, as non wish to sleep with you , reason you see him being lucky.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Heavensent01(m): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2022
how much is malaria drugs in your area?

8 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Kingpin1000: 7:06am On Apr 12, 2022
mmadu4:

You are a sex starved fool.
He was molested and you say He is lucky..
Make soap no kill you

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Daniel7543: 7:07am On Apr 12, 2022
mmadu4:

Na idiot like you dey make Iyaebe feel say men rape is nothing.. You be mumu

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by mymadam(m): 7:07am On Apr 12, 2022
Did she ACTUALLY do IT? Yes or no? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Whazar(m): 7:10am On Apr 12, 2022
mymadam:
Did she ACTUALLY do IT? Yes or no? undecided
She DID it and you know if she screams now , 99% will believe her side of the story even on here I just lock up oo and besides it was in my room again imagine

8 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by mmadu4: 7:12am On Apr 12, 2022
Daniel7543:
Na idiot like you dey make Iyaebe feel say men rape is nothing.. You be mumu

Make ogun and sango kill you for there

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 12, 2022
Where's Saphiere?
Come & read a story you may v interest in o.
Woman rape man! One in a million years.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Daniel7543: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2022
mmadu4:

Make ogun and sango kill you for there
May Amadioha strike nd cripple your mama KUKUNASE.

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Kingpin1000: 7:21am On Apr 12, 2022
O.P I have been in your shoes ones.. I actually wanted to bleep the girl,but the rate at which she wanted to bleep me was so much that I became scared, I was like this girl must be possessed or wants to give me HIV, I tried my best to chase her away but she tore her clothes and said she will scream that I wanted to rape her, taking advantage of me living in my family house.
I managed to escape the room and went to one of my bad uncle's window and told him to come out there is problem.
I told him everything and He said I should go back to my room while he will be listening to our conversation, I entered my room,this time she was fully naked, and was more aggressive, immediately she said She will scream rape,my uncle barged in and gave her the beating of her life, and chase her at 3am.it was after a week, I knew my uncle recorded everything incase she comes with the police.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Teddy96: 7:22am On Apr 12, 2022
angry

Wtf? . . So girls can rape men?
I don believe this cry
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 12, 2022
Both genders can be raped cry

Men are also very prone to rape just like Op case...but they don't have the courage to voice out cos people might not believe them and they don't get the Justice they deserve!

Op this really traumatizing but just try and stay away from her, if possible don't let her into your room anymore, before she set you up and claim victim

10 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by mymadam(m): 7:30am On Apr 12, 2022
Whazar:

She DID it and you know if she screams now , 99% will believe her side of the story even on here I just lock up oo and besides it was in my room again imagine

So, so sorry for this terrible experience. I hope that a negative fallout will not follow, as time goes on.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Cardealer2021(m): 7:32am On Apr 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by slimjohn2k5: 7:32am On Apr 12, 2022
Bro, if feel you would have been more strategic to avoid it. Like quickly texting your guy to record evidence or tell her u need to go buy condom and have enough time to record her utterances.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by princefrank76: 7:37am On Apr 12, 2022
saphiere come see what your gender is doing
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 12, 2022
Cardealer2021:
So woman they rape man too grin
If you said seduced I would have believed embarassed.
But a woman to rape a full grown man, undecided
I think it's almost impossible unless you are lazy or maybe a teenager tongue
Are you sick Can't you read where she is threatening to scream and claim victimization!

10 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Jeremani: 7:50am On Apr 12, 2022
Op hope u no release
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Exkandayee(m): 7:50am On Apr 12, 2022
I don't believe the story,

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Cardealer2021(m): 7:52am On Apr 12, 2022
SilentQueen:
Are you sick Can't you read where she is threatening to scream and claim victimization!
My bad cry I won't lie I read only the headline.
Hanty is that the reason for using abusive word on me undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Aditkd(f): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2022
Op, I am so so sorry for what you have experienced.

Please more men should be speaking up please..

They are a lot of evil women out there taking advantage of the male child up to adult male.

It's people like this females that make some male children grow up to be toxic.

I congratulate you Sir for speaking up

That kyn woman ehh, if I beat her up she will be wondering if it's a man or woman like her that's treating her Bleep up.

It's high time men stop this attitude of men dont cry crap, men don't get molested etc

Soro soke.

Congratulations to you once again Sir.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Mrkumareze(m): 7:56am On Apr 12, 2022
Whazar:

Did you cum

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by jimmyolasun: 8:07am On Apr 12, 2022
E rise? how many rounds? And how long did you last?

9 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by superCleanworks(m): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2022
Whazar:

OKAY she rubbed your dick! that is sexual harassment and not rape except there is something extra you are not telling us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Stenewiser: 8:17am On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerian girls are useless, and the boyfriend is somewhere claiming trust, let's keep on using them, same us bashing them, still us fucking them, they loose at the end.

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by GooodHardDick: 8:18am On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
mmadu4:

[/s]

You're not only an idiot but a foool

To slap you just dey hungry me now.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Jeon(f): 8:18am On Apr 12, 2022
Cardealer2021:
So woman they rape man too grin
If you said seduced I would have believed embarassed.
But a woman to rape a full grown man, undecided
I think it's almost impossible unless you are lazy or maybe a teenager tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by GooodHardDick: 8:19am On Apr 12, 2022
OP, sue that idiot asap! angry

Get her arrested for rape and sexual assault, sue her and lock her up in the prison immediately!!!! This is exactly why Nigeria girls are useless. All of them

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Intresting Tweets From A Nigerian Lady On Responsibility / How Do You Restrain Yourself From Falling In Love? / Party Get's Naughty Girls Dance N*ked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.