Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Lets talk Marriage - Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets talk Marriage - Ladies (1178 Views)

Broke Guys Should Not Be Thinking Of Sex Or Marriage - Ladies Declare / How To Turn Your 5 Months Old Relationship Into Marriage, Ladies Only! / Ready For Marriage? Ladies only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets talk Marriage - Ladies by thesingleguy: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hi,

Good day all, am XXXXXX by name, a working class guy, fun to be with and easy going.
I am looking to meet a lady that is ready for marriage and i hope i can find one that meets the requirements i desire below:

God Fearing, Christian, Genotype AA, Modest, Tall, Pretty, Well Educated, Yoruba and ready to settle down this year.

I sincerely hope my wishes are not too much as i strongly believe there are many ladies out there that have these attributes and much more.

I also fit in to many of these requirements also.

N.B: I can be asked questions here and i promise to sincerely answer them all.
I can be reached via mail on: guylonely310@yahoo.com

Many Thanks All.

PS: Please where is the best place to get a girl to date - Church, School, Commercial Centres, Workplace, etc.

Kindly advice please.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets talk Marriage - Ladies by makydebbie(f): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
Good luck. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Lets talk Marriage - Ladies by thesingleguy: 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
makydebbie:
Good luck. kiss

Many thanks Debbie, glad the first responder is a positive one grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Lets talk Marriage - Ladies by highpriestess: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
seùn why have you chosen to entertain ritualists in this section,one would think this place is a ritual den.

imo though.

✌✌✌

1 Like

Re: Lets talk Marriage - Ladies by thesingleguy: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
highpriestess:
seùn why have you chosen to entertain ritualists in this section,one would think this place is a ritual den.

imo though.

✌✌✌

please act and talk responsibly as your username says it all.

Thanks.
Re: Lets talk Marriage - Ladies by highpriestess: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
thesingleguy:

please act and talk responsibly as your username says it all.

Thanks.
so there's no woman in the whole of sw region that you had to come here seeking for lover?

God help us.
phd kor,hod ni.undecided
Re: Lets talk Marriage - Ladies by makydebbie(f): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
thesingleguy:

Many thanks Debbie, glad the first responder is a positive one grin grin grin.
Lol, you're welcome. cheesy
I pray you get what you're looking for, e don tey when I chop party rice. cry

1 Like

Re: Lets talk Marriage - Ladies by thesingleguy: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
highpriestess:

so there's no woman in the whole of sw region that you had to come here seeking for lover?

God help us.
phd kor,hod ni.undecided

It is well with you ma. But know one thing for sure, you get to meet people in diverse ways, via social media is one of them.

SO if the requirements (PhD and d likes) is what you cant deal with, kindly stay off.

If i am meant to find love via this forum, i will regardless of your pessimistic nature.

Pele.

1 Like

Re: Lets talk Marriage - Ladies by thesingleguy: 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
makydebbie:

Lol, you're welcome. cheesy
I pray you get what you're looking for, e don tey when I chop party rice. cry

Lol grin grin grin grin abi oooo You, Lala (snake man), Seun (gentle man), dmainguy and explorers (help me explore this biko) will be on the high table grin grin
Re: Lets talk Marriage - Ladies by austyn0(m): 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
To be frank bro,, judging by your update here, you think and see marriage as a play thing, this is your life partner we talking about, you gotta go spiritual about it, if you don't believe in God or religion, then all the best with your cyber search...
Re: Lets talk Marriage - Ladies by thesingleguy: 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
austyn0:
To be frank bro,, judging by your update here, you think and see marriage as a play thing, this is your life partner we talking about, you gotta go spiritual about it, if you don't believe in God or religion, then all the best with your cyber search...

Thanks Sir, i really do appreciate this. I sincerely do understand the fact that marriage goes beyond the physical, its also spiritual and thats why the first thing i listed as my desires was a God fearing lady and modest.

Definately, a platform like this will just serve as a means to an end. I am and still praying about it, even after meeting the person (intending wife), i will still do my private detective work (both physical and spiritual- through prayers oooo).

Using the words of Airforce1 (where is he sef, he seems to be silent or is he thesame as Lifeofpolice1) - ITS TOO LATE TO FAIL grin grin grin

Thanks.
Re: Lets talk Marriage - Ladies by austyn0(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
thesingleguy:

Thanks Sir, i really do appreciate this. I sincerely do understand the fact that marriage goes beyond the physical, its also spiritual and thats why the first thing i listed as my desires was a God fearing lady and modest.

Definately, a platform like this will just serve as a means to an end. I am and still praying about it, even after meeting the person (intending wife), i will still do my private detective work (both physical and spiritual- through prayers oooo).

Using the words of Airforce1 (where is he sef, he seems to be silent or is he thesame as Lifeofpolice1) - ITS TOO LATE TO FAIL grin grin grin

Thanks.
Laughs, Airforce1 is currently undergoing marriage counsel, you will sight him soon... Hope you find your better half..PEACE.
Re: Lets talk Marriage - Ladies by thesingleguy: 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
austyn0:
Laughs, Airforce1 is currently undergoing marriage counsel, you will sight him soon... Hope you find your better half..PEACE.

grin grin grin Abi oooo, the last time i saw his post, his bae was pregnant so he needs the marriage counselling. Thanks Boss

1 Like

Re: Lets talk Marriage - Ladies by Headlesschicken(m): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
grin all d best man, hope u catch d correct fish... �....
Re: Lets talk Marriage - Ladies by thesingleguy: 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin all d best man, hope u catch d correct fish... �....

Smiles thanks Chief, But na human lady fish i need oo. Correct fish fishes like the attached grin grin grin

Re: Lets talk Marriage - Ladies by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
I should do a similar thread before my family auction me off
Re: Lets talk Marriage - Ladies by thesingleguy: 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=DonPiiko post=67028969]I should do a similar thread before my family auction me off[/quote

hahhaahahhaa abi oooo got the inspiration from a ladys thread earlier amongst other things. You cannot undermine the power of this forum
Re: Lets talk Marriage - Ladies by fancy4eve(f): 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
Every body want marry......u re looking for already made lady, already made cums wit already made wahala. Hope u know dat?
Re: Lets talk Marriage - Ladies by thesingleguy: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
fancy4eve:
Every body want marry......u re looking for already made lady, already made cums wit already made wahala. Hope u know dat?

hmmmm true talk. But am an already made man too with all the skills to counter the already made wahala. And am not looking at it from the angle of an already made lady, its just what I yearn for cos u cud marry a lady that is not ready made and she will still suffocate your life and vice versa.

Thanks for your observation though, its noted.
Re: Lets talk Marriage - Ladies by fancy4eve(f): 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
thesingleguy:

hmmmm true talk. But am an already made man too with all the skills to counter the already made wahala. And am not looking at it from the angle of an already made lady, its just what I yearn for cos u cud marry a lady that is not ready made and she will still suffocate your life and vice versa.

Thanks for your observation though, its noted.
y not marry a graduate, nd make her get all d degrees u want, support her in any way u can, Dats wat luv is all about. Not buildn ur hopes high on sumone dat will dash it on d ground 4 u. Not prayer 4 dat ohk. Unless u re ready for equal right magana.
Re: Lets talk Marriage - Ladies by thesingleguy: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
fancy4eve:
y not marry a graduate, nd make her get all d degrees u want, support her in any way u can, Dats wat luv is all about. Not buildn ur hopes high on sumone dat will dash it on d ground 4 u. Not prayer 4 dat ohk. Unless u re ready for equal right magana.

Hmmmm you have a valid point but I beg to differ. Love is not about grooming the graduate and all as you stated and I am not building my hopes OK and regardless of whom I marry, we will always have equal rights based on mutual love and respect. You just sit back and hope the best for me.

Eshee pupo ma.
Re: Lets talk Marriage - Ladies by fancy4eve(f): 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
thesingleguy:

Hmmmm you have a valid point but I beg to differ. Love is not about grooming the graduate and all as you stated and I am not building my hopes OK and regardless of whom I marry, we will always have equal rights based on mutual love and respect. You just sit back and hope the best for me.

Eshee pupo ma.
best of luck my dear
Re: Lets talk Marriage - Ladies by thesingleguy: 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
fancy4eve:
best of luck my dear
Thanks ma, you highly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Young Lady Show Off Her Underwear On Social Media – Fans React (photo) / Meet The Gorgeous Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model, 23 Dating Twitter Boss / Is This A Bad Move Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.