Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Broke Guys Should Not Be Thinking Of Sex Or Marriage - Ladies Declare - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Guys Should Not Be Thinking Of Sex Or Marriage - Ladies Declare (610 Views)

Ready For Marriage? Ladies only / Lets talk Marriage - Ladies / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broke Guys Should Not Be Thinking Of Sex Or Marriage - Ladies Declare by gonbolise(f): 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
The ladies on the long awaited web series by KOKO TV's 'That Sharp Naija Guy' cast have told broke guys to face their front and not be thinking or worrying about sex. The ladies also talk about finances in Nigerian relationships on the new episode.

The cast talk about sex, dating, marriage and money. "A relationship shouldn't be on your mind if you don't have money" they echoed watch and drop your comments. Do you agree?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu23Tqk16eo&lc=UgwsqRBELO0LrIv17Rx4AaABAg
Re: Broke Guys Should Not Be Thinking Of Sex Or Marriage - Ladies Declare by Freestainworld(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
broke ladies, should equally forget about sugar daddies and politicians.
Re: Broke Guys Should Not Be Thinking Of Sex Or Marriage - Ladies Declare by gonbolise(f): 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
Haba, wetin concern broke guy with sex. Na money you suppose to dey look for.
Re: Broke Guys Should Not Be Thinking Of Sex Or Marriage - Ladies Declare by taofeek11(m): 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
She is absolutely right, I'm broke and I understand her better smiley
Re: Broke Guys Should Not Be Thinking Of Sex Or Marriage - Ladies Declare by gonbolise(f): 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
taofeek11:
She is absolutely right, I'm broke and I understand her better smiley
Being broke is a phase of life...You're broke now and won't be forever.
Re: Broke Guys Should Not Be Thinking Of Sex Or Marriage - Ladies Declare by taofeek11(m): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
gonbolise:
Aameen ooo
Thanks dear
Re: Broke Guys Should Not Be Thinking Of Sex Or Marriage - Ladies Declare by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
gonbolise:

Wow genuinely impressed by her insight

Thought all ladies hate broke guys

1 Like

Re: Broke Guys Should Not Be Thinking Of Sex Or Marriage - Ladies Declare by gonbolise(f): 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
MaxEli:

Wow genuinely impressed by her insight

Thought all ladies hate broke guys
We don't hate broke guys o....most rich people (ladies included) started out broke. So ki ni big deal? But abeg, no adding of sex to the hustle of making money.
Re: Broke Guys Should Not Be Thinking Of Sex Or Marriage - Ladies Declare by gonbolise(f): 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Freestainworld:
broke ladies, should equally forget about sugar daddies and politicians.
Oga, it's not all broke ladies that follow sugar daddies and politicians.

(1) (Reply)

Men Are The Gatekeepers Of Marriage/relationships / See The Beautiful Nigerian Doctor From The North Who Is Searching For A Husband / This Is How Igbos Treat Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.