Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? (13358 Views)

Tips For Bank Marketers: How To Get A Steady Flow Of New Accounts. / I Quit Because Most Clients Want Bank Marketers To Offer Their Bodies - Joke Ade / Bank Marketers And Meeting Targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 18, 2010
^^lost newbie in the house
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by SAGoddess: 2:01pm On May 18, 2010
Heheheheheheehheheeheheh, I die again, it is the VERY SAME ONE! grin
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Shock(m): 2:02pm On May 18, 2010
@odiero

oh check my profile, i registered on NL before you even had a knowledge of what the internet is all about.

Some of us get really busy making money.

I suggest you take a cue from that and get back to the farm.

Next time, make sure your alarm works, you've been dreaming for too long
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Jaideyone(m): 2:03pm On May 18, 2010
^^^Lol. . .you've died several times on this thread alone.
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 18, 2010
@ Goddess^^ keep catching ur fun jare grin

Shock:

@odiero

oh check my profile, i registered on NL before you even had a knowledge of what the internet is all about.

Some of us get really busy making money.
 u too, go to www.forexfactory.com. i became a mod. there b4 u start learning about the internet, tongue for the records, i make my money online so check my status too cool
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Kelvinj(m): 2:07pm On May 18, 2010
Goddess, whats up? Take it easy on my man. Im no be palm wine tapper, he's a forex trader & deals on importation of palm red wine ok.
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by SAGoddess: 2:08pm On May 18, 2010
Jaidey-one:

^^^Lol. . .you've died several times on this thread alone.

Blame Mr Palm Wine Tapper for my death, he is funny!  grin
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 18, 2010
Kelvinj:

Goddess, whats up? Take it easy on my man. Im no be palm wine tapper, he's a forex trader & deals on importation of palm red wine ok.

LWKMD grin grin grin grin
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by SAGoddess: 2:10pm On May 18, 2010
Kelvinj:

OK, I get it, I will leave him alone then  grin  grin
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Shock(m): 2:11pm On May 18, 2010
u too, go to www.forexfactory.com. i became a mod. there b4 u start learning about the internet, for the records, i make my money online so check my status too

Now you sound like a broken toy!
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by tkb417(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2010
odiaero:

LWKMD grin grin grin grin
they are laffing at you and ure laffing

ure strong o cheesy

how many pips do u rake in a day? are u a day trader?
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by nnemak(m): 2:14pm On May 18, 2010
LOL,
Guy, can you supply Mr 190, 20 drums of fresh Palm wine,  he needs it as early as possible on Friday ,
He intends going for door-knocking ceremony at mama-gees village!
shocked shocked
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 18, 2010
Shock:

Now you sound like a broken toy!
really u sound like asswiped poo
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Shock(m): 2:16pm On May 18, 2010
odiaero:

I dare you to upload a copy of your payment receipt at Sheraton!

of course you aint got any!
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Kelvinj(m): 2:17pm On May 18, 2010
tkb417:

ure strong o cheesy

wow seems like anoda redpalm importer. Lwkm
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 18, 2010
nne_mak:

LOL,
Guy, can you supply Mr 190, 20 drums of fresh Palm wine, he needs it as early as possible on Friday ,
shocked shocked

LWKMD grin

tkb417:

ure strong o cheesy

u wan make i dey cry? am catching my fun here jare, any watch the history below and do u trade 2?

Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by sesman(m): 2:18pm On May 18, 2010
odiaero:

Shock:

of cos he hasn't, he is at his village tapping palm wine,  grin
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Sauron1: 2:19pm On May 18, 2010
nne_mak:

LOL,
Guy, can you supply Mr 190, 20 drums of fresh Palm wine,  he needs it as early as possible on Friday ,
shocked shocked

20 drums of Fresh Palm Wine?
Na elephant 190 wan marry? grin grin grin grin

Abeg, 20 drums will break Odiaero's back.
It means he must climb 200 palm trees to be able to supply those.

It's too early to attend Odiaero's funeral.
Please have MERCY on his poor soul.
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Jaideyone(m): 2:21pm On May 18, 2010
@nne-mak is mamagee that expensive? Lol
This sauron is one funny dude. 200 trees. . .
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by medjai(m): 2:21pm On May 18, 2010
this aint fair at all. why are y'all ganging up against the poster?
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Shock(m): 2:21pm On May 18, 2010
u wan make i dey cry? am catching my fun here jare, any watch the history below and do u trade 2?

what a dumb response to a simple question of "do you day trade"

the daft fella will rather answer with a MACD candlestick technical chart of September 2009.

So much for being a "day" trader in my books
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by SAGoddess: 2:23pm On May 18, 2010
No wonder Mr Tapper in the photo looks so fragile, is that how many trees he would have to climp just for 20 drums? grin
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 18, 2010
Shock:

i can't really believe that this came out of ur mouth, Lord hv mercy, desperado in the house, why don't u also ask me to post my bank account statement too? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Jaideyone(m): 2:24pm On May 18, 2010
lol. . .
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by tkb417(m): 2:26pm On May 18, 2010
Kelvinj:

wow seems like anoda redpalm importer. Lwkm

who is this?

@Odiaero

you didnt answer my question. i asked if youre a day trader
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Shock(m): 2:26pm On May 18, 2010
i can't really believe that this came out of your mouth, Lord hv mercy, desperado in the house, why don't u also ask me to post my bank account statement too?

Stupíd!

The receipt is just an evidence of payment duhhhhhhhhhhh.

it doesn't put you in any security risk or risk of fraud!
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 18, 2010
Shock:

what a dumb response to a simple question of "do you day trade"

the daft fella will rather answer with a MACD candlestick technical chart of September 2009.

So much for being a "day" trader in my books
 guy why u dey die, d account history dey pain u?  will u logoff am go and help ya mama in da kitchen, ur help is needed there not here , dumbass
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Shock(m): 2:30pm On May 18, 2010
odiaero:

guy why u dey die, d account history dey pain u?  will u logoff am go and help ya mama in da kitchen, your help is needed there not here , dumbass

Die cos of a plam wine tapper?

Hell no!

i'd rather stick to what i know how to do best== make money and put arséhole like you where they belong
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 18, 2010
Shock:

Stupíd!

The receipt is just an evidence of payment duhhhhhhhhhhh.

it doesn't put you in any security risk or risk of fraud!

Billy Goat that is silly of ya, and u expect me to do that? why don't ya cm over there with ur laptop and write me that u a there? be wise man cool
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Jaideyone(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2010
Lmao. . . Can't stop laughing. My room mate thinks i'm going mad
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by tkb417(m): 2:35pm On May 18, 2010
@shock

easy on odiaero

This is his only odd way of catching fun on the internet
take it easy grin cheesy grin

@odiaero
i dont trade forex but i know how to use your TA tools very well grin grin
ol boi, cut those crap and get real ehn
Re: Bank Marketers, Are They Trying To Seduce Me With Romance Or What? by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 18, 2010
Shock:

Die cos of a plam wine tapper?

Hell no!

i'd rather stick to what i know how to do best== make money and put arséhole like you where they belong
now i realized that am chtting with a child who lack brain norishment undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Loses N140 Billion To Apapa Gridlock Weekly Says Dangote / How To Call Your Bank For Free In Nigeria / CBN Plans Fresh Banks’ Recapitalisation As Capital Base Weakens By $3.5bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.