Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,545 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow (32509 Views)

Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) / Speed Darlington In Nigeria Ahead Of Zlatan Concert (video) / Davido Angry, Left As His Performance Was Disrupted By Touts In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Snow02: 11:22am On Apr 26, 2018
crazygod:

Cardi B is not average. angry
And you will be surprised the number of music lovers that listen to J.Cole. The only rapper alive whose lyrics one can relate to. Philosopher extraordinaire cool
ONLY?? you need to expand your bruv
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by skallion7(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2018
ehie:
that people still come to is hellhole on purpose is a wonder this days,most nigerians would love to be anywhere but here, let Buhari and his herdsmen have Nigeria
Look at your english [that people], and what's the meaning of the trash you wrote here?

SADIST!!!, go fix up your life.

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 26, 2018
Shukusheka:
Lol, what is he doing here anyways. Only few Nigerians know him or listen to his music. We would rather listen to average & wacky mainstream rappers like Migos, Future, Rick-Ross, French Montana & Cardi B. grin

Bro, if you rate Ricky as average and wacky, then you don't know rap. You may not be a fan, but he isn't wacky. Cole has nothing on Rick Ross, yes, he may have certain contents that appeal to the black American community, but that's just about it

2 Likes

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by 9jaown(m): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2018
lestat:

KOD

Great album according to reviews
on repeat

2 Likes

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by yungmoney447(m): 11:24am On Apr 26, 2018
praiseneofingz:
bro fry your testicles too if you can
Bro fry your brain too if you can
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by LZAA: 11:24am On Apr 26, 2018
post=67030870:
Superstar American rap artist, J. Cole was pictured at Lagos airport this evening.

J.Cole fans, which of his songs are you looking forward to him perform?
Coleworld's new album is fiiiiiiireeeeeee
ATM and 1985 shld be performed
older hits like power trip and crooked smile too
but wia is NwaAmaikpe sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by cocoboss(m): 11:24am On Apr 26, 2018
january 21th...born siinner
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 26, 2018
Shukusheka:
Lol, what is he doing here anyways. Only few Nigerians know him or listen to his music. We would rather listen to average & wacky mainstream rappers like Migos, Future, Rick-Ross, French Montana & Cardi B. grin

check his bio on Google bros
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by LZAA: 11:26am On Apr 26, 2018
7Alexander:

Bro, if you rate Ricky as average and wacky, then you don't know rap. You may not be a fan, but he isn't wacky. Cole has nothing on Rick Ross, yes, he may have certain contents that appeal to the black American community, but that's just about it
its obvious dude was trolling but u serious??
cole tears rick ross and its not even close
there is a reason why cole and kendrick are always compared to GOATs of hip hop

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by LZAA: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2018
skallion7:
Look at your english [that people], and what's the meaning of the trash you wrote here?

SADIST!!!, go fix up your life.
o boy try undastand grammar na
that statement was in order
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by aysuprano(m): 11:28am On Apr 26, 2018
I can't wait to hear him sing no role models
Especially this part
There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas - probably in Tennessee that says fool me once, shame on - shame on you.
If you fool me we can't get fooled again

Fool me one time shame on you
Fool me twice, can't put the blame on you
Fool me three times, Bleep the peace signs
Load the chopper, let it rain on you

5 Likes

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by phemolala07(m): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2018
I like him but I think I like G-eazy more
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by AFONJACOW(m): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2018
the only j Cole we knw is former Chelsea fc player others are fake and counterfeit like jubril from Sudan
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by emmanuelikpoku1: 11:31am On Apr 26, 2018
my favourite j.Cole track is can't get enough

2 Likes

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 26, 2018
yungmoney447:
Bro fry your brain too if you can
bless you.... it's obvious

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by nanakgh(m): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2018
CivilzedTyger:
You are very mad for calling Boss Ross and Future wack

Has he ever actually listened to a Rick Ross track? Acting like he knows rap, ends up calling Renzel whack..total fail.

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by 5iveC(m): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2018
Hope he performs these classic tracks
Can't get enough
Lost ones
Return of simba
Rich Niggas
Rise and shine
And a couple of 2014 forest hill drive tracks
Give me the show venue and date, F**k price! I want to see the young simba!!

2 Likes

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Outofsync(m): 11:33am On Apr 26, 2018
Dirkcoyt:
The day I'm able to buy a cole album the legit version will be my happiest day. and greatest gift you can ever give me on a birthday is a compilation of every single audio cole has voiced till date right from inception!!!!!

Albums!!!

List of my favorite track from each album he's ever done

1985 buzzing! ----------------------- K.O.D
de javu buzzing! ------------------ 4 your eyez only
love yourz buzzing! ------------ 2014 forest hill drive
let nas down buzzing! --------born sinner
lost ones buzzing! ---------- Cole world : sideline story

Mixtape!!!

List of my favorite track from each mixtape he's ever done ,

Premeditated murder ------ Friday night live
Grown simba --------------------- The warm up
Rags to riches --------------------- The come up

Compilation album !!!

Folger's crystal ------------- Revenge of the dreamer's

EP's !!!!

Rise above -------------------- Truly yourz 1
Cousins -------------------------- Truly yourz 2
New york times-------------- Truly yourz 3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My favorite cole track??! hard choice to pick !

Give it up for "Rise Above"

After listening to 90% of his singles till date! having listened to 90% featuring , Having listened to 100% Album , i think over all I've listened to 97% all works that has a jcole voice in it!

Sadly lost most of these tracks to where i copied them when i sold my laptop. still hurt me till now!!!!!!!

Too lazy to compile from the ground up again but it will be a priceless gift if presented to me on my birthday may 14th!

Jcole is Nas rebirth! cold world no blanket! If you dont have a cole you get cold!

only thing left of my wishes is to sit with him and dbanj!
love yourz, really tho?
Where January 28 and No role modelz dey?

I give you total respect tho.
Any Cole fan has good taste to me

2 Likes

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by kinkybunny(f): 11:35am On Apr 26, 2018
CivilzedTyger:
You are very mad for calling Boss Ross and Future wack
future created mumble rap o
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by skallion7(m): 11:35am On Apr 26, 2018
LZAA:
o boy try undastand grammar na that statement was in order
LMAO, you call that a grammar?. SMH!
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by kinkybunny(f): 11:35am On Apr 26, 2018
ruggedtimi:
KOD Overrated by peeps who act like they’ve never heard a song with a message before undecided
lil pump boutta drop an album full of messages.

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2018
welcome to the shithole.
&
My favorite song of his is LOVE YOURS.
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Outofsync(m): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2018
Fahrenhite:
If it's not Logic then i don't care.

Like for logic
Share for j.cole
Logic is just rising my friend.

Cole is still miles above
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 26, 2018
nanakgh:

Has he ever actually listened to a Rick Ross track? Acting like he knows rap, ends up calling Renzel whack..total fail.
I tire. Cole is good, but has there been a year he dominated the rap scene?

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2018
LZAA:

its obvious dude was trolling but u serious??
cole tears rick ross and its not even close
there is a reason why cole and kendrick are always compared to GOATs of hip hop
Kendrick, yes. Cole, totally no. Some of these rappers just play to the gallery. Cole is a good story teller, but lacks the sophistication of a rapper. No wordplay and punchline skills. Maybe, someone will soon say that Common is better than Ross.

I hope you've listened to Family Ties by Ross

3 Likes

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 26, 2018
Shukusheka:

I am afraid, you're wrong: quite a number of Nigerians are ardent J Cole fans. I think I am number one and I already got a bird eye seat at the concert tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by dvkot(m): 11:40am On Apr 26, 2018
trouble
Rich niggz
Power trip
vuluminati
born sinner

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by trigonometry: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2018
Dirkcoyt:
The day I'm able to buy a cole album the legit version will be my happiest day. and greatest gift you can ever give me on a birthday is a compilation of every single audio cole has voiced till date right from inception!!!!!

Albums!!!

List of my favorite track from each album he's ever done

1985 buzzing! ----------------------- K.O.D
de javu buzzing! ------------------ 4 your eyez only
love yourz buzzing! ------------ 2014 forest hill drive
let nas down buzzing! --------born sinner
lost ones buzzing! ---------- Cole world : sideline story

Mixtape!!!

List of my favorite track from each mixtape he's ever done ,

Premeditated murder ------ Friday night live
Grown simba --------------------- The warm up
Rags to riches --------------------- The come up

Compilation album !!!

Folger's crystal ------------- Revenge of the dreamer's

EP's !!!!

Rise above -------------------- Truly yourz 1
Cousins -------------------------- Truly yourz 2
New york times-------------- Truly yourz 3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My favorite cole track??! hard choice to pick !

Give it up for "Rise Above"

After listening to 90% of his singles till date! having listened to 90% featuring , Having listened to 100% Album , i think over all I've listened to 97% all works that has a jcole voice in it!

Sadly lost most of these tracks to where i copied them when i sold my laptop. still hurt me till now!!!!!!!

Too lazy to compile from the ground up again but it will be a priceless gift if presented to me on my birthday may 14th!

Jcole is Nas rebirth! cold world no blanket! If you dont have a cole you get cold!

only thing left of my wishes is to sit with him and dbanj!

i swear i thought i was the greatest cole fan but ur own is on a whole nother level............................. nice one bro
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by trigonometry: 11:42am On Apr 26, 2018
7Alexander:

Kendrick, yes. Cole, totally no. Some of these rappers just play to the gallery. Cole is a good story teller, but lacks the sophistication of a rapper. No wordplay and punchline skills. Maybe, someone will soon say that Common is better than Ross.
wait, u think Rickross is better than Common

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 26, 2018
7Alexander:

Kendrick, yes. Cole, totally no. Some of these rappers just play to the gallery. Cole is a good storyteller, but lacks the sophistication of a rapper. No wordplay and punchline skills. Maybe, someone will soon say that Common is better than Ross.

I hope you've listened to Family Ties by Ross

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. I will say that Kendric only surpassed Cole in their last two releases.

While Cole's For Your Eyes Only did not match the very high bar set by TPAB, it still did reasonably well: commercially and critically.

It is not a good idea to rate rappers outside of their generations. Are Common and Rick Rick in the same generation of rappers? The answer is no and what every sensible rap fan does is to rate within a generation, else, you stand the risk of spouting of blasphemy and appearing like an ignorant hack.

4 Likes

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by ikochukwu(m): 11:42am On Apr 26, 2018
mrtomola:

Chisos ! shocked No, dis J-Cole naa American Rapper not Joe Cole the Ex British/Chelsea Footballer.
lwkmd...
the guy crack me up...
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by trigonometry: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2018
Outofsync:

love yourz, really tho?
Where January 28 and No role modelz dey?

I give you total respect tho.
Any Cole fan has good taste to me

in Forest hill drive, January 28 did it for me bro!!!............... wet dreams is awesome too cos i feel he was actually telling my story grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh’s Birthday Message To Bobrisky At 26 / Eddie Van Halen Dies Of Cancer Aged 65 / Daddy Freeze: 'who Are You Voting For, Redeemed Or Winners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.