Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow (32496 Views)

Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) / Speed Darlington In Nigeria Ahead Of Zlatan Concert (video) / Davido Angry, Left As His Performance Was Disrupted By Touts In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Ksolo70(m): 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
I know u thought me better somehow I never learn, said I was playing with � somehow I never born, u trie to set me straight somehow I never turn,

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by KingLennon(m): 5:11am On Apr 27, 2018
blessingsonflee:
Love yourz
Yea dats it....Listen to caged bird you'll love it
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by XhosaNostra(f): 5:17am On Apr 27, 2018
carik:

It's Jan 28th actually. How did i know? We share the same birthday...

I know his is the 28th, but that error made by the guy I quoted was just perfect tongue
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by carik(m): 6:47am On Apr 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I know his is the 28th, but that error made by the guy I quoted was just perfect tongue

Correct babe. Lol.... Oya come collect, i have something for you.

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by carik(m): 6:47am On Apr 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Correct babe. Lol.... Oya come collect, i have something for you.

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by blessingsonflee(f): 7:41am On Apr 27, 2018
KingLennon:

Yea dats it....Listen to caged bird you'll love it
Sure kiss
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by FruitCakes(f): 7:56am On Apr 27, 2018
Dirkcoyt:
The day I'm able to buy a cole album the legit version will be my happiest day. and greatest gift you can ever give me on a birthday is a compilation of every single audio cole has voiced till date right from inception!!!!!

Albums!!!

List of my favorite track from each album he's ever done

1985 buzzing! ----------------------- K.O.D
de javu buzzing! ------------------ 4 your eyez only
love yourz buzzing! ------------ 2014 forest hill drive
let nas down buzzing! --------born sinner
lost ones buzzing! ---------- Cole world : sideline story

Mixtape!!!

List of my favorite track from each mixtape he's ever done ,

Premeditated murder ------ Friday night live
Grown simba --------------------- The warm up
Rags to riches --------------------- The come up

Compilation album !!!

Folger's crystal ------------- Revenge of the dreamer's

EP's !!!!

Rise above -------------------- Truly yourz 1
Cousins -------------------------- Truly yourz 2
New york times-------------- Truly yourz 3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My favorite cole track??! hard choice to pick !

Give it up for "Rise Above"

After listening to 90% of his singles till date! having listened to 90% featuring , Having listened to 100% Album , i think over all I've listened to 97% all works that has a jcole voice in it!

Sadly lost most of these tracks to where i copied them when i sold my laptop. still hurt me till now!!!!!!!

Too lazy to compile from the ground up again but it will be a priceless gift if presented to me on my birthday may 14th!

Jcole is Nas rebirth! cold world no blanket! If you dont have a cole you get cold!

only thing left of my wishes is to sit with him and dbanj!
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by FruitCakes(f): 7:56am On Apr 27, 2018
Dirkcoyt:
The day I'm able to buy a cole album the legit version will be my happiest day. and greatest gift you can ever give me on a birthday is a compilation of every single audio cole has voiced till date right from inception!!!!!

Albums!!!

Mixtape!!!

Compilation album !!!

EP's !!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After listening to 90% of his singles till date! having listened to 90% featuring , Having listened to 100% Album , i think over all I've listened to 97% all works that has a jcole voice in it!

Sadly lost most of these tracks to where i copied them when i sold my laptop. still hurt me till now!!!!!!!

Too lazy to compile from the ground up again but it will be a priceless gift if presented to me on my birthday may 14th!

Jcole is Nas rebirth! cold world no blanket! If you dont have a cole you get cold!

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by 02emrys(m): 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
Dear jermaine lamarr cole

How are you doing? Hope you are fine?
I am writing this letter in respect to your new album KOD
I must say I am really disappointed in this album, I really anticipated the release of this album, don't get me wrong, the album is nice but from a G.O.A.T! God it is wack.
Your music got me through difficult times I guess is my fault for idolising niggas based on the word they be rapping, You are not the nigga I use to know,
You are changing right before my eyes, becoming someone I don't recognise as if you were disguised.
I heard you are in Nigeria maybe we could meet and talk more about this.
P.S. I will still be listening to your other good songs like born sinner, lost ones, January 28, crunch time, wet dreams, let nas down but to mention a few. I guess you just let me down. sad
Regards
Your biggest fan
Osochi igwala

Share this message till it gets to jermaine lamarr cole (jcole)
#cole_world
#jcole
#G.O.A.T
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by KingLennon(m): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
blessingsonflee:
Sure kiss
Which state are u typing from?
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by enonche85(m): 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
misreal:
bros take time oh,I be manu fan oh...

grin
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by MrMystrO(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
02emrys:

I must say I am really disappointed in this album, I really anticipated the release of this album, don't get me wrong, the album is nice but from a G.O.A.T! God it is wack.
Your music got me through difficult times I guess is my fault for idolising niggas based on the word they be rapping, You are not the nigga I use to know,
You are changing right before my eyes, becoming someone I don't recognise as if you were disguised.
P.S. I will still be listening to your other good songs like born sinner, lost ones, January 28, crunch time, wet dreams, let nas down but to mention a few. I guess you just let me down. sad
Regards
Your biggest fan
Osochi igwala

#cole_world
#jcole
#G.O.A.T

Hi dear J cole fan, Sorry to bother you but i want you to please go back and THOROUGHLY listen to these 3 Tracks from KOD - Brackets, The cut off and Friends. Try as much as you can to get The REAL Message out of these songs, Then come back and decide if you still want us to go ahead with this message.

Thanks - From Another Sincerely concerned Cole fan.

2 Likes

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Pentools(m): 12:08am On Apr 28, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

Albums!!!

Mixtape!!!

Compilation album !!!

EP's !!!!

Correct Gee, you are sighted from dreamvile places..
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by SerVik(m): 2:41am On Apr 28, 2018
02emrys:

Regards
Your biggest fan
Osochi igwala

#cole_world
#jcole
#G.O.A.T
You don't understand the story in the album.
Aside talking about drug addiction, Cole takes a serious swipe at trap music. Then in an entirely satirical manner, he uses trap music in his own typical fashion to pass deep messages.
But this he does mainly in the 1st few songs of the album. In the 2nd half you see the real j.cole. Songs like Brackets, once an addict,window's pain, 1985 are dope typical j.Cole songs.
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by troubleseller: 11:32am On Apr 28, 2018
Why is everybody sleeping on Kevin's Heart from KOD?

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Benjamin4388(m): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
carik:

It's Jan 28th actually. How did i know? We share the same birthday...
yeah thanks..Bleep it i was in the moment
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by Benjamin4388(m): 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
any cole whatsapp group?..do please add an addict
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by AfricanMagic(m): 3:29am On Apr 29, 2018
Fahrenhite:
If it's not Logic then i don't care.

Like for logic
Share for j.cole
u b real g!! bt mehn J cole comes b4 Logic na no lie ,u sef know
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by AfricanMagic(m): 3:31am On Apr 29, 2018
Pentools:

Correct Gee, you are sighted from dreamvile places..
real G!!!!!
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by AfricanMagic(m): 3:33am On Apr 29, 2018
I guess the neighbours think I'm selling dope wink
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by nonye6194: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
Fahrenhite:
If it's not Logic then i don't care.

Like for logic
Share for j.cole

stop this comparisons. Both are incredible real musicians
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by nonye6194: 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Shukusheka:
Lol, what is he doing here anyways. Only few Nigerians know him or listen to his music. We would rather listen to average & wacky mainstream rappers like Migos, Future, Rick-Ross, French Montana & Cardi B. grin

His album came out on 20th of this month and few days later he was in Lagos performing the new album. scared we didn't know him but we sang everything in the album with him. There are people that listen to real talented musicians, whether our local ones or the western guys.
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by nonye6194: 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
Shukusheka:
I'm a fan but most Nigerians are not. Hip-hop is not really that big in the country, and if you are not a mumble rapper there are even lesser chances Nigerians would appreciate your song.

Cole fan here too. Have all of his four mixtapes to before Roc nation deal, then all his albums till KOD. Have a poster of him, k dot, etc in my rooms. True that many Nigerians don't listen to him, same with most western guys. they prefer the mumble money chasing types. But don't forget some still appreciate the good sturvs and they're always here.
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by nonye6194: 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
Shukusheka:
I'm a fan but most Nigerians are not. Hip-hop is not really that big in the country, and if you are not a mumble rapper there are even lesser chances Nigerians would appreciate your song.

Cole fan here too. Have all of his four mixtapes to before Roc nation deal, then all his albums till KOD. Have a poster of him, k dot, etc in my rooms. True that many Nigerians don't listen to him, same with most western guys. they prefer the mumble money chasing types. But don't forget some still appreciate the good sturvs and they're always here.
Re: J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow by nonye6194: 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
ruggedtimi:
KOD Overrated by peeps who act like they’ve never heard a song with a message before undecided

no one is overrating KOD. Its a classic just like anything J Cole does

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naomi Suleiman 21st Birthday: Tayo Odueke 'Sindodo' Celebrates Daughter / Sugar Chika Asoegwu Welcomes Baby In UK (Photos) / Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.