Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1000900 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Riddler32: 4:24pm On May 17, 2018
The cost is fair, although i paid a more reduced price smiley

The details no be here sha...

Randomsue:

I'm interested too please, why are we all using studio 24 self if there are equally competent options?

In other news, my PCC cost 5k cos I boned for the guy when he wanted to collect 7500 ( I hope I was not swerved sef)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ejadike(m): 4:31pm On May 17, 2018
GlitteringStar:

The Express Entry route is your best bet if your projected CRS score is high.
okay... I'll just read every info on here and check every link. Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by canman: 4:35pm On May 17, 2018
kudos to all in the house.

old kindly help with this for a friend :

can he apply for EE with this status? will he be eligible if not what is your recommendation?

HND holder and university diploma (3 years program)
over 3 years working experience

assume a Max in ielts if possible. (I've been trying 8777 as often suggested on here)

Your input and suggestions is highly valuable.

thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Baybie: 4:41pm On May 17, 2018
Thanks a bunch
cochtrane:

No it's not. At no point do you present your NYSC certificate. However, you can get to use your 1-year NYSC experience to gain more points towards work experience if you want.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AyubAlam: 4:50pm On May 17, 2018
happytbaby:
What else do you want? You want to feel the scar from the nails on Jesus's palm before you can believe? You can also be the pace setter o

Actually I have to spend money and time for it so wanted to be 100% sure about it before enrolling in a course. Money is an important factor for me too sad

If you dont mind, can you please share screenshots of pics of the wes certificates that you have received after ACCA(F1-F3)? I will be very glad if you can do so. Actually personally I dont know anyone around who did ACCA so i am asking. thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Otydallas123(m): 4:51pm On May 17, 2018
Please kindly share the latest version.

Thanks

tolfa:
God bless you ma....we have the latest version now 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 17, 2018
Loving the PPR rain.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 5:32pm On May 17, 2018
I get you. I did not evaluate the Diploma in Business & Accounting ( F1 to F3) stuff.

AyubAlam:

Actually I have to spend money and time for it so wanted to be 100% sure about it before enrolling in a course. Money is an important factor for me too sad

If you dont mind, can you please share screenshots of pics of the wes certificates that you have received after ACCA(F1-F3)? I will be very glad if you can do so. Actually personally I dont know anyone around who did ACCA so i am asking. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AyubAlam: 5:39pm On May 17, 2018
happytbaby:
I get you. I did not evaluate F1 to F3 stuff.

Sir, actually I am new here. If you know anyone and if you can forward them about my query it will aid me a lot. thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dumsydsassy1: 6:15pm On May 17, 2018
Your time is near.

nairalandnewbie:
loool it's the same way i'm holding on to CIC..... See the way ppl are getting ppr in 63 days ehhh God cry cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by canadiandamsel: 6:16pm On May 17, 2018
Finally wes has accepted my documents. The first time my school sent only verification letter. Second time they sent verification letter and transcript. Third time they sent same but wes kept returning the verification email. This week my school finally got it right, they sent verification letter, transcript and statement of result. I hope this helps anyone facing same challenge.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 17, 2018
AyubAlam:

Sir, actually I am new here. If you know anyone and if you can forward them about my query it will aid me a lot. thank you
Bro... Be the first nao.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AyubAlam: 6:24pm On May 17, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Bro... Be the first nao.

if it were like eating noodles in a new restaurant then surely i ll jump in to become the first nao. but see this isnt so simple..... tongue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bimsebony: 6:54pm On May 17, 2018
luffyhaki:

You funny oo..People dey for nija wey get money na.. grin grin

I remember someones PFA on this thread that was more than POF required sef

Lol! Not doubting that they have the funds. Just wondering what they used cos of the short time frame btw AOR and PPR.

And no ADRs.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 17, 2018
AyubAlam:

if it were like eating noodles in a new restaurant then surely i ll jump in to become the first nao. but see this isnt so simple..... tongue
Simplify it, buddy.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by browndoll: 7:22pm On May 17, 2018
Anyone, please?
browndoll:
Hello people, please can anyone confirm if NOUN sale of forms for Diploma courses is still on?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 7:26pm On May 17, 2018
browndoll:
Anyone, please?

No. Sale of form is closed if you're asking about the PGD

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 7:37pm On May 17, 2018
AyubAlam:

I understand your fears brother, but just go for it. A number of folks here have commenced preparation already and with time fast ticking, they'd rather give a shot at it to raise their CRS score. Someone had already posted the WES evaluation report given for the diploma certificate, I think that's all you need to spring to definitive action. If you choose to wait for another confirmation, that may not come by anytime soon.

However, if you have other options that'll help boost your score, you may opt for those to give you peace of mind. Any legit way is always welcome here, it mustn't be the ACCA way.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Obi1conte: 7:53pm On May 17, 2018
Inception12:
Just passing through with a simple question.....among the documents required for upload i didnt see a placeholder for IELTS results and ECA certificates...
Are they merged together with the education certificates or they are not needed.

Please merge them wiv edu certificates
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by doppler06: 8:14pm On May 17, 2018
canman:
kudos to all in the house.

old kindly help with this for a friend :

can he apply for EE with this status? will he be eligible if not what is your recommendation?

He should go the PNP route cuz his age has already taken out 60 points from him. If he even gets the maximum band for IELTS, his score is still 403. PNP would be his best bet
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by rinzylee(m): 8:40pm On May 17, 2018
What would you call the daughter of your grandfather's second wife? Who is she to you? Your mother's half sister actually. Is she your aunt.... #winks. I need the 15 points biko
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 8:43pm On May 17, 2018
Registration ended on the 14th of this month.
The deadline was extended twice.
browndoll:
Hello people, please can anyone confirm if NOUN sale of forms for Diploma courses is still on?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by browndoll: 8:57pm On May 17, 2018
Thanks.
mcstan18:

No. Sale of form is closed if you're asking about the PGD
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ladeeey: 9:02pm On May 17, 2018
Newmum0615:
Registration ended on the 14th of this month.
The deadline was extended twice.
Oh wow,thanks for this update ma,God bless.pls ma can i email you ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olawalepopoola: 9:16pm On May 17, 2018
will like immigrate to Canada with my wife. I hold B.Tech and M.Tech in Applied Geology, by God's grace will finish my PhD in Geology by 2019. I am LII currently in a private University in Nigeria and I have 7 years experience in the University system. My wife has a masters in business administration from a UK university and 2 years experience with an IT firm in Nigeria. How do I go about it. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Pacowo: 9:20pm On May 17, 2018
Pacowo:
Hello all, pls who used ARM pension managers as POF, pls how did you go about it?

Thank you

Please anyone?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 17, 2018
olawalepopoola:
will like immigrate to Canada with my wife. I hold B.Tech and M.Tech in Applied Geology, by God's grace will finish my PhD in Geology by 2019. I am LII currently in a private University in Nigeria and I have 7 years experience in the University system. My wife has a masters in business administration from a UK university and 2 years experience with an IT firm in Nigeria. How do I go about it. Thanks.
Na page zero get u...

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 17, 2018
Pacowo:

Please anyone?
Be the first.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 9:58pm On May 17, 2018
Dokstar:
Silent reader PPR alert. Thank God.

AOR: 14/3/18
Med Passed: 22/3/18
IP-1: 22/3/18
RPRF Request: 25/4/18
RPRF Paid: 26/4/18
IP-2: 15/5/18
PPR: 16/5/18

Total no.of days to PPR: 63
Principal applicant + dependents: 5

Wow. Impressive. Congratulations! You have overcome. Go prosper in the land!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 10:06pm On May 17, 2018
Newmum0615:
Amen! LMAO.

Sister!! Nawah o. Our PPR must jump and pass oooo... chai...since January AOR! They should please o...the wait is something else.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cochtrane(m): 10:08pm On May 17, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by balogunsam(m): 10:09pm On May 17, 2018
Elders that used one year nysc experience, what documents apart from work reference letter did you provide? My GcMs note pointed out i only submitted work reference letter and they couldn't confirm the institution (government school). Another note there was work experience different from course of study in school or something like that. What do you advice i do considering this? Inputs welcome please.

Cochtrane, threadstone and other elders kindly check.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.