Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,368 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (998899 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wisdom77: 9:53pm On May 18, 2018
Do one get more points by evaluating your Bsc and MSC?

GlitteringStar:

Like I said earlier, you can choose to either include the MSc details only or include both MSc and BSc (pre-ITA). Under the education placeholder (post-ITA), you will upload your IELTS result, ECA certificate and degree certificates.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by canman: 10:13pm On May 18, 2018
kudos to all in the house.
old kindly help with this for a friend :
can he apply for EE with this status? will he be eligible if not what is your recommendation?
HND holder and university diploma (3 years program)
over 3 years working experience
assume a Max in ielts if possible. (I've been trying 8777 as often suggested on here)
Your input and suggestions is highly valuable.
thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 18, 2018
wisdom77:

I talk am.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 10:42pm On May 18, 2018
wisdom77:

Please evaluate just your M.Sc.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gerona: 11:16pm On May 18, 2018
Hello house, please can a sister-in-law be regarded as close family member?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by temibanks(m): 11:24pm On May 18, 2018
Hello Family.

Knowing that UNILAG Diploma + Bsc doesn't give extra points really broke my heart. (Currently 435)

I'm left with the option to gain an extra certificate; which is my on-going (ACCA Oxford Brookes University) certification. I already claimed the exemptions though. I'm thinking of going for an MBA programme too.

Just want to know if my options are on track, or are there quicker options.

PS. I have no sibling in Canada.

Please help!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 11:29pm On May 18, 2018
Yes, if he or she is a direct sibling to your spouse. 15points.

gerona:
Hello house, please can a sister-in-law be regarded as close family member?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 11:38pm On May 18, 2018
So WES decided to update my status. So does that invariably mean my report will come in 8th of June?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Elixir123: 11:56pm On May 18, 2018
On or before that date @fizzle.Almost there ...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Joyce2020: 12:15am On May 19, 2018
Why don't you get the ACCA diploma instead which takes a shorter time?
temibanks:
Hello Family.

Knowing that UNILAG Diploma + Bsc doesn't give extra points really broke my heart. (Currently 435)

I'm left with the option to gain an extra certificate; which is my on-going (ACCA Oxford Brookes University) certification. I already claimed the exemptions though. I'm thinking of going for an MBA programme too.

Just want to know if my options are on track, or are there quicker options.

PS. I have no sibling in Canada.

Please help!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Joyce2020: 12:21am On May 19, 2018
Pls Can a cousin in Canada be used as a close relative?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by safex(m): 1:31am On May 19, 2018
My brother please how do I get ATS transcript? And how much does it cost?

ednut1:
good to go. Assess ur bsc and ATS with wes( u have to pay outstanding subs). Ur wife should assess hers too. Den write ielts minimum scores 8777 . use the tools to simulate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by safex(m): 1:31am On May 19, 2018

hayor2014:

If you become the Principal Applicant and it is assumed that you have a score of LSWR 8777, and you evaluate both your ATS and BSC and your wive writes IELTS with result as LSWR 7777 and she evaluates her BSC ......your score will be 451

If your wife is the Principal Applicant and it is assumed that she has a score of LSWR 8777, and she evaluates both her ATS and BSC and you writes IELTS with result as LSWR 7777 and you evaluate your BSC ......your score will be 463

Both scores are more than enough to get you ITA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by PhDAdmission19: 2:14am On May 19, 2018
Hi,

I have read 0 page of this thread. Kudos to the guy who took his time to write that vital infos. I have a question, I have my B.Sc. transcript evaluated by GCE. Do one need to still evaluate my transcript again by WES?

If yes, am to evaluate my transcript by WES again?. Can I ask GCE to send my transcript to WES instead of asking my UG institution to send it to WES? Which one do you think it right? Looking forward to seeing a response from you guys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by DadR: 5:20am On May 19, 2018
Congratulations to all PPR receipts, it has ended in praise for you. God will surely do ours too.

Hakuna Matata

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ceemac: 6:08am On May 19, 2018
Instead of some people to be humble , read and ask proper questions, they will be using ‘ogboju’ and be transmissioning their WAEC for WES evaluation and still dey stubborn.. E no get wetin we no go see for here..

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ceemac: 6:11am On May 19, 2018
All those that are demanding number to ‘hook up’, Biko get done with that English and your supposed meaning in Naija and dump it at MMIA before boarding that plane.

You don’t wanna be perceived as a pervert with that usage in Canada!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bimsebony: 6:25am On May 19, 2018
fizzile:
So WES decided to update my status. So does that invariably mean my report will come in 8th of June?

Yes fizzile. Or it could be a few days earlier than June 8.

My hubby's and mine came out the exact days they stated.

So just relax. June is almost here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chizilulu(f): 6:43am On May 19, 2018
PhDAdmission19:
Hi,

I have read 0 page of this thread. Kudos to the guy who took his time to write that vital infos. I have a question, I have my B.Sc. transcript evaluated by GCE. Do one need to still evaluate my transcript again by WES?

If yes, am to evaluate my transcript by WES again?. Can I ask GCE to send my transcript to WES instead of asking my UG institution to send it to WES? Which one do you think it right? Looking forward to seeing a response from you guys.

1. Yes because WES is an ECA approved by IRCC for Express Entry
2. WES requires that your transcripts be sent by your University. I guess you may need to contact WES to know if you can send it through GCE.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 6:46am On May 19, 2018
Bimsebony:

Yes fizzile. Or it could be a few days earlier than June 8.

My hubby's and mine came out in the exact days they stated.

So just relax. June is almost here.
Na waaa.. well, let the wait continue. Time to get busy with other things.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 7:06am On May 19, 2018
PhDAdmission19:
Hi,

I have my B.Sc. transcript evaluated by GCE. Do one need to still evaluate my transcript again by WES?

Can I ask GCE to send my transcript to WES instead of asking my UG institution to send it to WES?

Thanks for reading page zero, but it's just the start point. Step two is to follow all the links provided there.

You can use GCE if it's on the list of evaluating agencies approved by IRCC.

If GCE is not on the list, then pick one from the list and visit their website for their requirements. WES for one requires your transcript in an envelope sealed and stamped by your institution.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by yahooz: 7:27am On May 19, 2018
Please house, who knows how long this would take?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by titiclassy: 7:30am On May 19, 2018
browndoll:
You are God from beginning to the end there's no place for argument, You are God all by Yourself!!!
Woke up to PPR!!!!
April 4th AOR
I'm coming let me take my son to school before i write my epistle �

CONGRATULATIONS browndoll !
I pray for a fast 1 like this by Gods grace

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by hopefuliam: 7:31am On May 19, 2018
@NewMum0165,Canadianfly,Glitteringstar and the Elders Please helpp

Please i need your assistance to identify my NOC.
Below is my JD
• Assist in the resolution of all customer issues relating to IT or other customer impacting issues and validate the remedial actions undertaken to resolve the issues.
• Automate the reporting, logging and feedback mechanism of various units related issues and provision of feedback to the frontline teams on the status of the reported issues.
• Ensure trouble ticketing and Service Level Agreement Management for all issues escalated to the IT, Products Teams with respect to the Frontline teams.
• Suggest processes to ensure timely resolution validate the resolution and measure the efficiency of the solution. Where necessary, follow up with customers to seek clarification on issues and notify the customer when the issue is resolved.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 7:32am On May 19, 2018
Canadianfly:

What to expect for medicals in Abuja Clinics, Amazon Street, Maitama.

The fees are s follows:
Adult - N48,000
Child (below 10 years) - N10,000

When you get there:

You'll be asked to fill a hospital registration form for you and each member of your family. You'll be asked to pay N7500 each for registration.

Anyway after the forms, they'll take a digital photo of you and your family each. Then send you off to the nurses for vitals. They'll send you to go see the Dr. She's a female Dr. She'll do a check on you and review your vitals. Then she'll send you off for blood work and xray.

Your blood will be taken then you go for the chest xray.

From there you go back upstairs and complete your payment if they split it for you. You'll be given consent forms to sign and given Information sheet to upload to your application as proof of medicals.

1. Paid only registration fee for my two year old. So his total cost was 7500.

2. Paid the balance money after seeing doctor and before going for lab / x-ray. Urine test is included in the lab tests.

3. After blood test, x-ray is same basement area. I made mistake of going back upstairs to ask where x-ray room is.

4. You can drop your email address at the lab if you want a copy of your result.

5. It's important to have an idea of the entire process beforehand and direct yourself accordingly, the ladies at reception were not helpful. It would have taken forever if I did not already have my nairaland compass.

6. I was overtly tested for HIV, syphilis and something else I can't remember. There was no gonorrhoea, no hepatitis, no tuberculosis test.

7. The doctor did not bother isolating my eyes for the reading test. However, she examined both my eyes during the physical test.

8. The doctor, nurses very nice, efficient and professional. Receptionists, overwhelmed, inefficient (was actually attended to by trainees) and so borderline rude. Lab attendant and x-ray lady, efficient and professional with no extra niceties.

9. The x-ray machine is big, scary, and talks! Make una no laugh me sha but I was like Eze goes to school when the bed started lifting to carry me inside the machine. Thank God the attendant warned me that it will talk... Na so I for jump run comot When the loud robotic voice talk say make i breathe lol.

10. Enjoy your Saturday!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by redocean: 7:35am On May 19, 2018
rafsbeck:
Please I need information. Are we to submit the our passport for ppr at The VFS global office in lekki?
Can we mail it in? Or do we have to be present ? What is the process like and what is the cost?

Pls answers

Hello,

From my experience at VFS, it has to be submitted physically but not necessarily by the applicants. Hence, you can mail all supporting documents to someone in Lagos or Abuja who will then go there and submit on your behalf.

If you choose to use a representative, then get on VFS website, print and fill out a consent form authorizing the person to submit and pick up for you.

It cost about N14,350 per applicant.

All the best.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ednut1(m): 7:39am On May 19, 2018
safex:

10k plus outstanding sub(3k for each year). They use nipost to send to canada which takes 3-4 weeks. Or u can use dhl or ems ita around 13k which takes 2-3 days
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ednut1(m): 7:50am On May 19, 2018
canman:
kudos to all in the house.
old kindly help with this for a friend :
can he apply for EE with this status? will he be eligible if not what is your recommendation?
HND holder and university diploma (3 years program)
over 3 years working experience
assume a Max in ielts if possible. (I've been trying 8777 as often suggested on here)
Your input and suggestions is highly valuable.
thanks
use the crs tool to simulate. I doubt his points would be up to 405 with that age. Let him go and marry a young girl not up to 30 grin grin or go for province nomination
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ghuzy01: 7:54am On May 19, 2018
Randomsue:

I'm interested too please, why are we all using studio 24 self if there are equally competent options?

In other news, my PCC cost 5k cos I boned for the guy when he wanted to collect 7500 ( I hope I was not swerved sef)
And who helped you with the pcc, someone is telling me 7500 too,I wan ditch her
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ghuzy01: 7:55am On May 19, 2018
Randomsue:

I'm interested too please, why are we all using studio 24 self if there are equally competent options?

In other news, my PCC cost 5k cos I boned for the guy when he wanted to collect 7500 ( I hope I was not swerved sef)
Abeg, who helped you with the pcc, someone is telling me 7500 too,I wan ditch her
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by titiclassy: 8:03am On May 19, 2018
Please I need advise from any1 with Similar experience.

My Sister studied through DLI Unilag (100 level to 500 level) . WES claims her transcript is incomplete ,that they dont have records of courses and grades taken at 100level. The records office DLI unilag claimed they sent d complete records, they even showed us a copy of the transcript sent.
So the school sent verification and also stamped transcript. WES status changed to documents received and Certificate Accepted.
However, this morning the Transcript status has gone back to 'incomplete details, missing records for 100 level'
We called the contact in the school and he says he hasnt witnessed this kind of thing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zutlin: 8:03am On May 19, 2018
Newbeecey:
Huge Congrats to all the PPR recipients.I am breathing a huge sigh of relief on your behalf.

Now please this is an SOS call please. I need to get a reliable contact to process my baby's passport urgently (Abeg no spam/scam zone biko, we cant be depleting PoF anyhow now). The two people I had have said no booklet and I really need to get this out of the way.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever you do, please avoid Lagos unless the person is ABSOLUTELY certain you can get it urgently. I really advice you flee from Lagos passport offices at this time. Did mine mid last month and I paid for express. It was only two days ago my contact called to say it was ready. Even as at the official collection date given to me, the passport was not ready because no booklet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.