Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (998902 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jbelieve: 2:00pm On May 28, 2018
Onostee:
I greet everyone in the house.
Pls an trying to pay to WES. I chose WESTERN UNION but don't really know how to go about it. Kindly assist.
Thanks.

Pay with your debit card preferably GT. Dont use western union.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mokikeoj: 2:02pm On May 28, 2018
cry cry cryHELPPPPP!!! BSc Verification outstanding for about 2 months sef. Please and please, who has a contact for BSC verification at OAU. BSC please and not PGD. I was given a contact at the PGD unit but the verification has still not gone through plus I know it will be easier if the contact works in the Bsc unit. Please please HELP!!! Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mmanwanyi: 2:05pm On May 28, 2018
Please good people of this thread, has any one who graduated last year and had their convocation ceremony this year May 11th to be precise, been able to collect their transcript from UNILAG?// I applied since last year November the kind of stories I am hearing is weakening. Please I need help. Anyone with a useful information should help with UNILAG transcript.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2018
Mightyrush:
Hello Everyone. Congratulations to those that crossed IELTS hurdle with BC.
I need some clarifications on the issue of STATUS.
I and my fiancé are getting married this weekend. We intend creating the EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE before Monday. With our CRS standing at 450 and the current trend from the draws, hopefully we should get an ITA by next week.
But a close friend said the application process will be too sudden ( Wedding is just 5 days before the draws) and cause some suspicion for IRCC.
Elders in the house and everyone in here is invited to advice us.

URGENT.

Suspicion about what exactly? You can get married before, on or after draw day. Just let your application reflect same and you won't have any problems

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2018
AyubAlam:
Hey, as you already have registered and already preparing for the exam, pls pass the exam and get your evaluation from WES. Can you tell us when is your exam? Also, is it possible for you to give F4 too? I mean if F1-F9 is fetching 3-4 years Bachelors equivalence then for 1 year even if 3 papers is not enough to get one year then adding another paper might be. you can research the idea too and as you are already taking 3 you can add another one and see whether evaluating F1-F4 gives you the one year equivalence or not. I guess there is nothing to lose any more.

I wish you the best of luck and pls do keep posting about the progress. thanks

F1-F3 is what fetches one a diploma in accounting and business

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ctrlunlimited: 2:56pm On May 28, 2018
Guys,
Please has anyone been able to apply for EOR refund on proxy?
The procedure would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by nuelnuel: 2:57pm On May 28, 2018
Hello people
People that wrote IELTS at MOD IDP test centre,
please what's your experience of receiving your IELTS TRF through courier?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by vickyehi: 3:09pm On May 28, 2018
bababode825:
The reason he discouraged me was this;

He said if the difference between the writing section and reading section is more than 1, he would advise me not to request EOR. But said if I am confident, I should go ahead. But from the tone of his voice, it is clear that something is fishy at IDP MOD but that should not smtop anyone from seeking EOR if you are confident.

That is because when there is a difference of more than 1 between any module, it automatically triggers a remark of that candidate's paper.
However if you are actually very confident in what you wrote then you still stand a chance (thats like 3rd time marking ur script)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by vickyehi: 3:10pm On May 28, 2018
Kods1900:
Please does anyone have any response to this?

Good morning Guys. Please I’m new on this great thread and I need a clarification. If I have a 4 years Bsc in Physics and another 2 years Bsc in computer science, Will WES evaluate the 2 years Bsc as an equivalent to a Canadian degree and will I be able to claim points for 2 or more certificates
Yes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bababode825(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2018
My score has already been upgraded. I was only explaining.

vickyehi:

That is because when there is a difference of more than 1 between any module, it automatically triggers a remark of that candidate's paper.
However if you are actually very confident in what you wrote then you still stand a chance (thats like 3rd time marking ur script)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Dealkid: 3:22pm On May 28, 2018
Hi Cochtrane, I need to speak to you privately as regards IELTS writing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by vickyehi: 3:23pm On May 28, 2018
Ethelia:

Lol, reading your post made my head ache, walahi! grin I agree with you 100% though.

1.....You see those Indians that we are looking at with side eyes, they don't joke with their IELTS

2.....And with these points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince and not confuse you that practice leads to perfection, thank you.
I totally agree with the ist statement however, pracyice doesnt lead to perfection.

Practice makes permanent
(thus practice the right material and strategy so your permanence would lead to perfection of the needed skill grin)

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by vickyehi: 3:28pm On May 28, 2018
bababode825:

My score has already been upgraded. I was only explaining.

I know ......thats just info for future enquiry for the house.
Congrats wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Aloaye(m): 4:06pm On May 28, 2018
vickyehi:

I totally agree with the ist statement however, pracyice doesnt lead to perfection.

Practice makes permanent
(thus practice the right material and strategy so your permanence would lead to perfection of the needed skill grin)

I totally agree with this too and would like to add. Practice, YES but also understand the STRATEGY to answer questions. Listening for example, you should be mentally prepared for the likely answer so you can easily pick the answer once you hear it. This is STRATEGY and not just practice.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 4:26pm On May 28, 2018
You must practise your strategy too. One may not be able to successfully implement a new strategy in the exam hall without prior testing.

You need to test it with practice.

Aloaye:

I totally agree with this too and would like to add. Practice, YES but also understand the STRATEGY to answer questions. Listening for example, you should be mentally prepared for the likely answer so you can easily pick the answer once you hear it. This is STRATEGY and not just practice.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by arinbakenne: 4:34pm On May 28, 2018
Please has anyone experienced same? Kindly respond please

arinbakenne:
Hello House,

I am a silent reader.

I have been on IP2 since 2nd of March.

I raised a CSE and realised that my VO is London.

I requested for GCMS notes on the 1st of May and on the 25th of May, I got a ghost update on my account. After some hours it changed back to submitted and my "Review of Additional documents" changed from "Not Applicable" to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided".

Up till now, I have not received any request for additional document and I didn't submit any additional document either. I have checked my spam box several times just in case it went into my spam box.

Elders in the house, please has anyone experienced this before? Could it be as a result of the GCMS note I requested for?

Your kind response would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 4:35pm On May 28, 2018
Ghost update was 25th, wait for them to send your PPR.

arinbakenne:
Please has anyone experienced same? Kindly respond please

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 4:38pm On May 28, 2018
You people are just here speaking typing big English. Let me learn a few new phrases please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AyubAlam: 4:42pm On May 28, 2018
mcstan18:

F1-F3 is what fetches one a diploma in accounting and business

BUt WES is not issuing one year to the Diploma in accounting and business certification. this is really pathetic
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mokikeoj: 4:47pm On May 28, 2018
Hello, please any contact
mokikeoj:
cry cry cryHELPPPPP!!! BSc Verification outstanding for about 2 months sef. Please and please, who has a contact for BSC verification at OAU. BSC please and not PGD. I was given a contact at the PGD unit but the verification has still not gone through plus I know it will be easier if the contact works in the Bsc unit. Please please HELP!!! Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by PhDAdmission19: 4:53pm On May 28, 2018
Lol. I know be Agent. Nobody answer this question. I'm just curious. Your answer will be appreciated!

fizzile:
[size=8pt]This guy, u have been here for some months now asking same question. This amazes me. Not like you asking something different, but basically same thing which someone just asked yesterday. Bia, you sure say u no be agent? atleast from your moniker
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mcstan18(m): 4:54pm On May 28, 2018
AyubAlam:
BUt WES is not issuing one year to the Diploma in accounting and business certification. this is really pathetic

I'm sure you saw the screenshot that showed otherwise some pages back. Please go ahead with whatever makes you sleep well at night on this

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by titiclassy: 4:56pm On May 28, 2018
mokikeoj:
Hello. Pls how did you follow up with your bsc verification at OAU. We have been trying to follow up on my husbands own for 2 weeks now and we still don't have confirmation it has been done. Also is their verification sent to WES via email?

The contact I have works in PG records office. He is only efficient for PG transcripts
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bababode825(m): 4:58pm On May 28, 2018
Buzz privately.

I will give u a link

titiclassy:

The contact I have works in PG records office. He is only efficient for PG transcripts
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 4:59pm On May 28, 2018
PhDAdmission19:
Hello,

I'm done with one year of my masters and will be starting my second year in August. Should I evaluate my B.Sc and one year of my masters transcript or I evaluate only my B.Sc?
Calculate your point using just B.Sc and if it gives u something reasonable then you can evaluate just that. Check it first
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Mightyrush(m): 5:09pm On May 28, 2018
mokikeoj:
Hello, please any contact
I know someone at the senate. He can help you with Undergraduate transcripts
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mmanwanyi: 5:19pm On May 28, 2018
Please anyone with an information as regards to this?
mmanwanyi:
Please good people of this thread, has any one who graduated last year and had their convocation ceremony this year May 11th to be precise, been able to collect their transcript from UNILAG?// I applied since last year November the kind of stories I am hearing is weakening. Please I need help. Anyone with a useful information should help with UNILAG transcript.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Fyorgyn: 5:23pm On May 28, 2018
Abuja People,
Please do we have our own Inspector "Moshood"?

In other news, I have just gotten my UK PCC. I used my temporary drivers licence as proof of address.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by olajide2428(m): 5:28pm On May 28, 2018
Your contact please.....God will increase you for this.

bababode825:
Hello All,

I am glad that I have passed the IELTS exam and I was wondering how I could give back (Though I never get PR) grin

Anyone interested in improving his/her writing or would need help with writing should holla.

Due to distance and all, I might not be able to help everyone. I am based in Lagos. Isolo to be precise. Anyone who can help with a venue, time and suitable date so that we can meetup for a session or two.

I will be grateful to help. No pride. Just wanna help based on a couple I learnt when writing the exam. I am not promising a 9 o. But i am sure u wont get 6.5.

All da best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bababode825(m): 5:37pm On May 28, 2018
Please for the sake of privacy, u can send me a dm.

you can also send a mail bode.adesanya@outlook.com

Thanks

olajide2428:
Your contact please.....God will increase you for this.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dudujomi: 5:39pm On May 28, 2018
Fyorgyn:
Abuja People,
Please do we have our own Inspector "Moshood"?

In other news, I have just gotten my UK PCC. I used my temporary drivers licence as proof of address.

Hope this helps!

I just applied for my UK PCC this morning. How long did it take from the time you applied till when u received it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gaggle: 5:41pm On May 28, 2018
[quote author=Aka2003 post=67952351]Make I first appreciate the guys for this thread. Una too much sha. Me na silent reader ooo. But I just say make I comot from ghostmode to yarn small about this our IELTS writing. Wahala dey for this our writing ooo.I believe that writing is the most tasking part of the IELTS exam. In my opinion sha there are some issues with our writing.

1.Spelling- this one no need further explanation. Since we start to use messenger the thing don reach alarming level. Me sef wey dey yarn this yarn I sure say my spelling na F9.

2.Over writing- abeg if them say 250 words try limit am to max 260. Over writing shows the limits of the candidates vocabulary. There is a reason why word count limits are imposed. E no be because BC no get paper to give us or say them no get capacity to mark am ooo lol.

3. Limited vocabulary - leads to repeating the same words and hence over writing. Person wey get beta vocabs fit use one word explain something wey another person go use 10 words explain remain. Appropriate use of vocabs is the difference between band 7.5 and band 8 in IELTS writing oo

4. Under writing - similar to point 2. if them say 250 words abeg no write 200 and say e don do oo. Try make sure say you reach 255. And no go fill the paper with the same words just to meet the word count ooo.

5. Poor paragraphing- o girl the rules to paragraphing plenty oo. To illustrate this make we just go any of our popular blogs and see the thrash wey them dey write as stories ( bloggers no come kpai me oo na joke I dey oo)

6.Poor essay structure - This one mean say the essay no get structure ie person no dey know where the essay start or where the middle of the essay be. Most time na just collection of words wey we dey present as essay. This is related to item 5

7. Off point - No need to explain this. We as a nation too like to yarn opata

OMG! No. 7 got me rolling on the floor... ����

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.