Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (999274 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deesmama: 3:38pm On May 31, 2018
Abi o.. Two months now..

Newbeecey:
lol...We that have entered the one chance tho, is there any hope for us?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by coolangel54(f): 3:38pm On May 31, 2018
So people, I JUST FINISHED MY SPEAKING TEST NOW and it was wow. The examiner was receptive and all smiles through out and that encouraged and calmed my nerves. THANK GOD FOR PPF and all the youtube videos I watched. I was asked in part 2 to tak about a time I had a change of mind/plan. IT WILL END IN PRAISE!!! IELTS don make me sabi Lagos small. Kudos to the guy who gave me directions to Ellyxville hotel, African lane, Lekki, GOD BLESS REAL BIG. I am wauting for Saturday now. Please, I need directions to MEADOW HALL SCHOOLS, LEKKI.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 31, 2018
Newbeecey:
lol...We that have entered the one chance tho, is there any hope for us?
Mine is hanging too! Since March 13th. They say no booklets, people dey enter dey comot with passports. Make it a ten-year expiration.. no way. Ship in more booklets as demands are highest in Lagos.. No way. Let production team have night shifts.. No way. Allow people to go elsewhere to complete their thing.. No way. Why are ordinary people better than leaders and those who run offices in Africa. Why?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 3:39pm On May 31, 2018
Abi now....

deesmama:
Lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deesmama: 3:42pm On May 31, 2018
Same here please..id really appreciate any help on this.. Sons passport two months now.

Newbeecey:
cc glowberry....This too o!!! I need help with getting baby's own. I keep hearing no booklet
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by SegunWamiri(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2018
coolangel54:
So people, I JUST FINISHED MY SPEAKING TEST NOW and it was wow. The examiner was receptive and all smiles through out and that encouraged and calmed my nerves. THANK GOD FOR PPF and all the youtube videos I watched. I was asked in part 2 to tak about a time I had a change of mind/plan. IT WILL END IN PRAISE!!! IELTS don make me sabi Lagos small. Kudos to the guy who gave me directions to Ellyxville hotel, African lane, Lekki, GOD BLESS REAL BIG. I am wauting for Saturday now. Please, I need directions to MEADOW HALL SCHOOLS, LEKKI.

Lolz @sabi Lagos small.

I'm currently waiting to be called into the interview room. Test time is 4:20pm
Success awaits you and everyone of us sitting the exam at this period IJN.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by coolangel54(f): 3:51pm On May 31, 2018
AMEN O. I have given you an expo, a brother's keeper indeed. Where is your centre?
SegunWamiri:

Lolz @sabi Lagos small.

I'm currently waiting to be called into the interview room. Test time is 4:20pm
Success awaits you and everyone of us sitting the exam at this period IJN.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by CanadianWasp: 3:51pm On May 31, 2018
Hello house, please does anyone have any contact details for lasu transcript? Paid through the website but it appears something isn't right.

I'll really be grateful for an urgent response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 3:54pm On May 31, 2018
Congratulations. cheesy
sexymj:
PPR Timeline

PPR: 30TH MAY.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 3:59pm On May 31, 2018
I will respond cry cry cry
ysteph:
It appears LVO officially approves PPR after 7 months.
Awon omo LVO...just relax...it will surely come.
Osaze007 abeg no respond to this post.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sexymj(f): 4:02pm On May 31, 2018
Thanks a lot

koonlay5:
Congrats ma. Everything about landing, check https://www.nairaland.com/3617393/living-canada-life-canadian-immigrant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 4:02pm On May 31, 2018
LOL. You can.....
Osaze007 fit no sleep well if e ponder on LVO matter. grin grin grin grin

Newmum0615:
I will respond cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by wealthiest1: 4:04pm On May 31, 2018
Congrats
[quote author=mzjennypher post=68053454][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 4:09pm On May 31, 2018
coolangel54:
Stay calm oooo... dont forget listening is key..stay calm. God shall crown your effort.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bababode825(m): 4:10pm On May 31, 2018
Hello All,

This is just to encourage those who want to seek EOR especially with MOD IDP.

So I was at their office this morning to pick up my upgraded result after my successful writing upgrade.

Attached are screen shots of the upgraded score, my refund (cheque) and a letter from IDP AUSTRALIA.

Please, if you are confident of what you wrote, please seek EOR sharply.

All the best.

Into the pool I go.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 4:13pm On May 31, 2018
ysteph:
It appears LVO officially approves PPR after 7 months.
Awon omo LVO...just relax...it will surely come.
Osaze007 abeg no respond to this post.

Loool

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by arinbakenne: 4:14pm On May 31, 2018
My PPR is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it is double celebration for me today.

I clocked thirty today and IRCC decided to give me the best birthday gift ever.

My joy knows no bound.

My PR journey was smooth up until I got to IP2 and then it seemed like it got stuck.

I became apprehensive when I was informed that my VO is London, the dreaded VO.

I decided to order GCMS notes on the 1st of May when I read here that it sometimes trigger an action on the application.

I noticed that my account status changed to updated on the 25th of May but I still didn't understand what was going on because my Review of document status also changed to 'We are reviewing your additional documents'

I asked for help here and @happytbaby was kind enough to respond to me that I should expect PPR soon.

And here we are today.

Kindly see my timeline below:

ITA - 20/9/17
AOR - 19/12/17
ADR - 08/01/18
ADR Submitted - 17/01/18
Medical Exam Passed - 17/01/18
IP1 - 18/01/18
NA1 - 01/02/18
IP2 - 02/03/18
Ghost Update - 25/5/18
PPR - 30/05/18

PS:

1. Family of Four
2. Hubby and I have travel history
3. I have been refused US Visa before
4. ADR - The date on my Marriage Certificate did not show so I was asked to rescan it

I wish you all success throughout your PR journey and beyond.

65 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by coolangel54(f): 4:23pm On May 31, 2018
THANKS AND NOTED.
fizzile:
Stay calm oooo... dont forget listening is key..stay calm. God shall crown your effort.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeiya(f): 4:23pm On May 31, 2018
Congrats @ arinbakenne.

More PPR news plssssss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 31, 2018
please can i join the whatsapp grp?
sunvick:
For some reason, it seems that majority of folks getting PPR are married people. Have also observed same trend in the Whatsapp group I joined.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 4:27pm On May 31, 2018
Congratulations.

arinbakenne:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Otydallas123(m): 4:28pm On May 31, 2018
Sorry about your experience. You may do me a PM.[/color][/quote]

Please i also need a contact. I processed for my wife since early April this year and till now UNN hasn't sent the transcript. They keep saying we should be patient.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Livy2018: 4:29pm On May 31, 2018
Loud the warning o, STAY AWAY FROM IKOYI, LAGOS PASSPORT OFFICE.
Elfmannisback:

Stay off Lagos! I repeat.. Stay away from Lagos especially Ikoyi. No talk say u weren't warned!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 31, 2018
bababode825:
Hello All,

This is just to encourage those who want to seek EOR especially with MOD ID

All the best.

Into the pool I go.

This is what I'm saying, how can one score high in LSR and score below 7.0 in writing. Congrats on your positive remark. Best of luck in your endeavors.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 4:31pm On May 31, 2018
sexymj:
PPR Timeline

ECA JULY 2017
ITA 9TH AUGUST 2017
AOR 13th OCT
FTD- NOV 28
IP2- FEB 27TH
GHOST UPDATE: 30TH APRIL
14TH MAY
PPR: 30TH MAY.

You guys dont even want to know all the emotions I passed through.
I was so sure I was going to get PR in Nov/Dec.I almost resigned sef. When I checked Immi-tracker or watsapp groups, every other october except oct 13th seemed to have gotten pr. After a while, I stopped reading posts on Nairaland and other forums, as I can not coman kee mysef. lol.

All I can say is thank God.

Big thank you to @Cochtrane and @pamperme.

Thank you every one.

Please I need help with landing oo.

Congrats everyone has their time

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 4:33pm On May 31, 2018
arinbakenne:

Well, it is double celebration for me today.

I clocked thirty today and IRCC decided to give me the best birthday gift ever.

My joy knows no bound.

My PR journey was smooth up until I got to IP2 and then it seemed like it got stuck.

I became apprehensive when I was informed that my VO is London, the dreaded VO.

I decided to order GCMS notes on the 1st of May when I read here that it sometimes trigger an action on the application.

I noticed that my account status changed to updated on the 25th of May but I still didn't understand what was going on because my Review of document status also changed to 'We are reviewing your additional documents'

I asked for help here and @happytbaby was kind enough to respond to me that I should expect PPR soon.

And here we are today.

Kindly see my timeline below:

ITA - 20/9/17
AOR - 19/12/17
ADR - 08/01/18
ADR Submitted - 17/01/18
Medical Exam Passed - 17/01/18
IP1 - 18/01/18
NA1 - 01/02/18
IP2 - 02/03/18
Ghost Update - 25/5/18
PPR - 30/05/18

PS:

1. Family of Four
2. Hubby and I have travel history
3. I have been refused US Visa before
4. ADR - The date on my Marriage Certificate did not show so I was asked to rescan it

I wish you all success throughout your PR journey and beyond.
congratulations and a happy birthday to you. All the best in the next phase

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by v3: 4:34pm On May 31, 2018
Guys, i need help. embarassed

No matter what i do, my CRS score does not go above 421 and i know it should be higher or i do not stand a chance. A friend over there brought up PN as an option, which brought the score to about 1027.

What do you advise I do?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by koonlay5: 4:38pm On May 31, 2018
Congrats
@Newmum0615 It is here already.
arinbakenne:

PPR - 30/05/18

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Threemg: 4:38pm On May 31, 2018
Great men and women, it's quite sad to see what people go through all in the name of getting or renewing their passports. It's just a plea, if you can just find your way to Bayelsa where the passport booklets are even more than the Bayelsans it will save you of this one chance Ikoyi people. Iyanu A shele Amin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ednut1(m): 4:39pm On May 31, 2018
v3:
Guys, i need help. embarassed

No matter what i do, my CRS score does not go above 421 and i know it should be higher or i do not stand a chance. A friend over there brought up PN as an option, which brought the score to about 1027.

What do you advise I do?

Thank you.
y do u think it shud be higher U have only OnD isnt it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 31, 2018
arinbakenne:

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Livy2018: 4:41pm On May 31, 2018
This made me laugh, its is well.
Threemg:
Great men and women, it's quite sad to see what people go through all in the name of getting or renewing their passports. It's just a plea, if you can just find your way to Bayelsa where the passport booklets are even more than the Bayelsans it will save you of this one chance Ikoyi people. Iyanu A shele Amin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.